Rondo Punches Thug Wade in Grill!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Rondo Punches Thug Wade in Grill!

-

Rondo came back from a dislocated elbow after being mugged by Thug Wade and punched not only Thug Wade in the Grill but the entire Heat team!

See the video:  Rondo Punches Thug Wade in Grill 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: Rondo Punches Thug Wade in Grill!

Blatant dirty play by Wade.  I ussually don't promote such things, but if it comes down to it, and if the Celts go down in this series, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OUT WADE FOR WHAT HE DID!!! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i used to be a fan of wade. NO more.  he has been poisoned by lebron.

that play made me so angry that i wanted shaq to jump and cause wade some serious payback.

dirty play. after the whistle. unnecessary. no intent to injure, but an intent to take down.

Suspend wade or u open the door to more dirty plays since i guess u can get away with it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Wade's play the entire series has been shall we say controversial...I mean tonight he grabbed Rondo and pulled him to the floor...what's that?  it's dirty and I think it's high time somebody (i.e. Shaq) knocks him on his A**

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Punches Thug Wade in Grill!:
    Blatant dirty play by Wade.  I ussually don't promote such things, but if it comes down to it, and if the Celts go down in this series, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OUT WADE FOR WHAT HE DID!!! 
    Posted by rayallen1

agreed. shaq or big baby need to squash him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Taj Gibson accused Wade of trying to take him out last year. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Dwyane-Wade-playing-dirty-?urn=nba-228209

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Taj Gibson accused Wade of trying to take him out last year.  http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Dwyane-Wade-playing-dirty-?urn=nba-228209

Posted by jtkl

-

Thanks. Good link.  Tres apropos.

Thug Wade is getting quite a well deserved rep as a "Dirty little player".

When his comeuppance comes it will be sweet. I love it when a McDirty player is exposed like Thug Wade has just been exposed. 

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maccabee36. Show maccabee36's posts

I was in Miami for game 1. Those fans are real cocky this year. Last year they were pretty timid. The "Boston sucks" chant they had going throughout the game continued as I walked all the way of out the arena onto Biscayne Blvd. It was nice to hear "D Wade sucks" last night. Now, we all know Wade doesn't suck. I've been in South Florida 12 years and trust me, anyone from/in Miami who says "Boston sucks" is a moron. But he was dirty last night and the consequences could have been someone's career. Dwyane Dirty Fingers needs to go back to South Beach and hang out with whatever Sean Combs calls himself today.

Here's my plan. Troy Murphy is dying to do something big for the Cs in the playoffs. Put him in sometime (preferably early) in game 4. His only mission is to closeline Wade like Nick Foley and give him a nice concussion. I'm sure he'd gladly take the suspension. Hopefully Murphy could pull it off cause my back up plan would be Zdeno Chara sneaks out onto the court and checks Wade to the floor.

As a side note, I wish Red Auerbach would rise from the grave and punch Phil Jackson in the grill. Bye bye Phil.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I was in Miami for game 1. Those fans are real cocky this year. Last year they were pretty timid. The "Boston sucks" chant they had going throughout the game continued as I walked all the way of out the arena onto Biscayne Blvd. It was nice to hear "D Wade sucks" last night. Now, we all know Wade doesn't suck. I've been in South Florida 12 years and trust me, anyone from/in Miami who says "Boston sucks" is a moron. But he was dirty last night and the consequences could have been someone's career. Dwyane Dirty Fingers needs to go back to South Beach and hang out with whatever Sean Combs calls himself today. Here's my plan. Troy Murphy is dying to do something big for the Cs in the playoffs. Put him in sometime (preferably early) in game 4. His only mission is to closeline Wade like Nick Foley and give him a nice concussion. I'm sure he'd gladly take the suspension. Hopefully Murphy could pull it off cause my back up plan would be Zdeno Chara sneaks out onto the court and checks Wade to the floor. As a side note, I wish Red Auerbach would rise from the grave and punch Phil Jackson in the grill. Bye bye Phil.

Posted by maccabee36

-

Very nice, very cool. 

I like that Zdeno Chara bit, but Murph would do just fine too.

Sections
Shortcuts