Rondo suspended 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo going thru the terrible twos?????

In Response to Re: Rondo going thru the terrible twos?????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rondo going thru the terrible twos????? : I'm with you on this, Barn. Blaming something on youth, which politicians do all the time, is one of my pet peeves. There are men and women much younger than 26 risking their lives overseas or at home fighting crime, fires, etc. My Celtic fanatic son is 10, and he was saying how immature (seriously, that's the word he used) Rondo was to throw the ball at the ref.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

So if a 10 year old knows already... what does that say about doc's coaching/parenting skills when dealing with a petulant player?

Is daddy-doc totally unable to stand back and allow R9R to face some long overdue consequences?

Or is he predestined to simply follow weakly behind, cleaning up the messes R9R gets himself into...

My dad had an Army belt hanging in the closet.... to let the kids know... who was who. And he rarely had to use it... because we respected/feared his authority... and by extension all authority.

Pud 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Rondo suspended 2 games

In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games:
    [QUOTE] Would we be having this same argument if Ray or Pierce had been the one to throw the ball to or at the Ref?  Pierce was thrown out of a very important play off game just last year, some years before against the Pacers he was suspended 1 game, again in the play offs. When you compare the two in terms of importance it's not even close. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill!!  KG hits a guy below the belt, everyone laughs that's just KG, Rondo throws the ball a little hard to the Ref, and some on here act like he killed the guy!!  As Steven A. would say, GIVE ME A BREAK!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

You do not go after and strike a ref.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : You do not go after and strike a ref. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He should be stood down for at least a month and given a sizeable 6-figure fine. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : Agreed. He should be sood down for at least a month and given a sizeable 6-figure fine. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

SOOD down???  What is that??

At least he didn't "Bynum" a guy!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Rondo suspended 2 games:
    [QUOTE]Adrian Wojnarowski   @ WojYahooNBA   Reply     Retweet     Favorite   ·   Open Rondo will miss Boston's road games with Dallas and Oklahoma City this week.
    Posted by SoxCsBruins[/QUOTE]

I have p oo p oo in my diapers and have never been as good as the press and the idiot fans would suggest so now that I have not been added to the all-star team I am going to be a diva and a head case and get ummm thrown out for two games.... all for the betterment of my team of course......

can someone please get Rondo a kleenex?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Rondo has always been a sulk and a cry-baby. Boston management needs to up there game to sort this guy out instead of sitting on their hands. C'mon Danny, do your job for once!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE] Would we be having this same argument if Ray or Pierce had been the one to throw the ball to or at the Ref?  Pierce was thrown out of a very important play off game just last year, some years before against the Pacers he was suspended 1 game, again in the play offs. When you compare the two in terms of importance it's not even close. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill!!  KG hits a guy below the belt, everyone laughs that's just KG, Rondo throws the ball a little hard to the Ref, and some on here act like he killed the guy!!  As Steven A. would say, GIVE ME A BREAK!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

wow...citing what Stephen A. conjecture.... the epitome of ignorance, arrogance, and racism................ 

Rondo would have not "dropped" 5 on Toronto, 32 on Detroit, 35 on Chicago, etc. if he had simply been added to the all-star game....we woudl have gotten the standard average Rondo had he been added... the fact is that there are at a minimum 2 better point guards in the east and Rondo cannot deal with it and it came to a head when he was exposed for what he is... the most overrated player in the league and not covered over by 3 hall of famers that provide him with his only meaningful stat......

D'Antoni said he would like to see Rondo's game with a team like Minnesota (implying a team with no talent), the problem is Minnesota now has more talent than the Cs and they also have a better point guard who happens to share the same initials.....  bye bye Rajon - glad we hardly knew ye....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : wow...citing what Stephen A. conjecture.... the epitome of ignorance, arrogance, and racism................  Rondo would have not "dropped" 5 on Toronto, 32 on Detroit, 35 on Chicago, etc. if he had simply been added to the all-star game....we woudl have gotten the standard average Rondo had he been added... the fact is that there are at a minimum 2 better point guards in the east and Rondo cannot deal with it and it came to a head when he was exposed for what he is... the most overrated player in the league and not covered over by 3 hall of famers that provide him with his only meaningful stat...... D'Antoni said he would like to see Rondo's game with a team like Minnesota (implying a team with no talent), the problem is Minnesota now has more talent than the Cs and they also have a better point guard who happens to share the same initials.....  bye bye Rajon - glad we hardly knew ye....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Nice post!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : wow...citing what Stephen A. conjecture.... the epitome of ignorance, arrogance, and racism................  Rondo would have not "dropped" 5 on Toronto, 32 on Detroit, 35 on Chicago, etc. if he had simply been added to the all-star game....we woudl have gotten the standard average Rondo had he been added... the fact is that there are at a minimum 2 better point guards in the east and Rondo cannot deal with it and it came to a head when he was exposed for what he is... the most overrated player in the league and not covered over by 3 hall of famers that provide him with his only meaningful stat...... D'Antoni said he would like to see Rondo's game with a team like Minnesota (implying a team with no talent), the problem is Minnesota now has more talent than the Cs and they also have a better point guard who happens to share the same initials.....  bye bye Rajon - glad we hardly knew ye....

Many have said that is YOU!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Trade Rondo, Pierce, KG, and Ray Allen....and tank the season....ping pong balls are what they should be focusing on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : Many have said that is YOU!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

wow... that is very concerning to me because I am ummmm... I have none of those qualities.....

When Rondo goes maybe perhaps you can come back and say "you were right all along"......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : wow... that is very concerning to me because I am ummmm... I have none of those qualities..... When Rondo goes maybe perhaps you can come back and say "you were right all along"......

First of all, I want Rondo traded - immediately, so I would be saying I was right.
    second - were you or were you not referring to Stephen A. Smith when you listed those "qualities?"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo suspended 2 games : First of all, I want Rondo traded - immediately, so I would be saying I was right. second - were you or were you not referring to Stephen A. Smith when you listed those "qualities?"
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

when I said ignorance, arrogance, and racism I was absolutely referring to Stephen A. Smiff.....