Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk!

To all you disbelievers....now what do you say?  Rajon is the glue that keeps this team together and the steam that keeps this team rolling!  If you know basketball, then you will agree....

Congrats boys!  Everyone....I mean everyone stepped up!  Isn't that what the playoffs is all about?

Did anyone see Melo take a jab at Green when he had Amare inbetween him and Green...what a freakin coward...just like how he punched someone in Denver and then ran like a little school girl....he was a punk in SU and continues to be the little baby girl he is!  Glad to get rid of him and all the attention the networks have been giving him!  Loser!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk!

Did you hear him in the press conference?  He acted like he had taken the Knicks to a seventh game.  He seemed to feel his performance in the series was stellar and he had a lot to be proud of.  Good luck to the Knicks nothing has changed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk!:
    To all you disbelievers....now what do you say?  Rajon is the glue that keeps this team together and the steam that keeps this team rolling!  If you know basketball, then you will agree.... Congrats boys!  Everyone....I mean everyone stepped up!  Isn't that what the playoffs is all about? Did anyone see Melo take a jab at Green when he had Amare inbetween him and Green...what a freakin coward...just like how he punched someone in Denver and then ran like a little school girl....he was a punk in SU and continues to be the little baby girl he is!  Glad to get rid of him and all the attention the networks have been giving him!  Loser!
    Posted by Tabuckiss

Dudder will reply when he wipes away the tears.Pudding will echo whatever he/she says.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

I criticize Rondo when I think he deserves it but this time, oh boy he played so well. Really, nothing bad to say except that I hope he can keep it up until the finals.

GO CELTS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Dudder and Pud up in a tree...crying crying....hee hee hee!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk!:
    To all you disbelievers....now what do you say?  Rajon is the glue that keeps this team together and the steam that keeps this team rolling!  If you know basketball, then you will agree.... Congrats boys!  Everyone....I mean everyone stepped up!  Isn't that what the playoffs is all about? Did anyone see Melo take a jab at Green when he had Amare inbetween him and Green...what a freakin coward...just like how he punched someone in Denver and then ran like a little school girl....he was a punk in SU and continues to be the little baby girl he is!  Glad to get rid of him and all the attention the networks have been giving him!  Loser!
    Posted by Tabuckiss

This is how things go when you live your life vicariously through sports teams and professional athletes...... why limit it to Rondo and Melo and why not take it to the next step and be realistic... this is how it really goes.....  Anyone wearing your team's uniform: the Real Deal..... anyone wearing the other team's uniform: a punk.... and then to be honest with yourself and realistic... anyone wearing the other team's uniform: a punk unless and until they are wearing your team's uniform.  There are guys that cannot spell Boston and some that cannot find it on a map but somehow represent you and make you feel good about yourself.

If the Cs were able to pull off a deal that would bring 'melo to Boston and get an as good if not better scorer who is probably 5 years younger than Pierce, he would immediately become the real deal.  And conversely if Rondo played traded places with Mike Conley Jr. who only hits 40% of his 3s and about 75% of his freebies, Rondo would be clanging his jumpers and not getting nearly as many as assists and would be considered a joke whose strengths don't outweigh his weaknesses and Conley would be knocking down dagger 3s and getting to the line and making his freebies and would be piling up assists and taking double teams off his team's best players and so on, Conley would be the real deal and Rondo would be a punk..... why?  the uniform that allows you to feel good about yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk!:
    Posted by Tabuckiss

I have the cowardly hate-filled racist DUD and his ignorant lap-dog PUD on ignore

but I am glad to know those two non-Celtic fans are likely p!ssing the bed and eating crow today as their ignorance and vile Celtic hatred is some of the most pathetic trash i (used to) read in my life

trolls both, don't waste your time engaging

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Rondo: The Real Deal--Melo is a Punk! : This is how things go when you live your life vicariously through sports teams and professional athletes...... why limit it to Rondo and Melo and why not take it to the next step and be realistic... this is how it really goes.....  Anyone wearing your team's uniform: the Real Deal..... anyone wearing the other team's uniform: a punk.... and then to be honest with yourself and realistic... anyone wearing the other team's uniform: a punk unless and until they are wearing your team's uniform.  There are guys that cannot spell Boston and some that cannot find it on a map but somehow represent you and make you feel good about yourself. If the Cs were able to pull off a deal that would bring 'melo to Boston and get an as good if not better scorer who is probably 5 years younger than Pierce, he would immediately become the real deal.  And conversely if Rondo played traded places with Mike Conley Jr. who only hits 40% of his 3s and about 75% of his freebies, Rondo would be clanging his jumpers and not getting nearly as many as assists and would be considered a joke whose strengths don't outweigh his weaknesses and Conley would be knocking down dagger 3s and getting to the line and making his freebies and would be piling up assists and taking double teams off his team's best players and so on, Conley would be the real deal and Rondo would be a punk..... why?  the uniform that allows you to feel good about yourself.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

So what you're saying is that Conley has Rondo's passing vision?

Doubt it.  In fact, I almost guarantee he doesn't

I'm not disputing Rondo's weaknesses, which are glaring, but come on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Posted by Tabuckiss

LOL

Sections
Shortcuts