Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

And now there's even a Tyson Chandler added to the mix. In other words, they will do whatever it takes to get Melo to commit to staying and we need to take advantage of that! With this position, DA could get a third team involved, be really creative, and really show us the mad scientist that he is. GO GETTem DA!

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/537926/20140209/rondo-trade-rumors-celtics.htmGetting interesting! Better get your Kleenex ready Gondo lovers!

I guess the issue would be why would the celtics want amare, Shumpert, Felton and chandler? Yuck. 

You see no benefit to shedding a proven malcontent/head case and Wallace all in the same deal???? AND, one could argue that you are investing in the dysfunction that a Mel/Rondo led team may be facing. Based on the history of both players, the Knicks are better off not making the trade. It could be a franchise killer. I like the deal for MANY REASONS. Sure, there's a cahnce it could work, but I bet there's not a sports psychologist out there that would bet his carreer on it working.......just an assumption of course.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

And now there's even a Tyson Chandler added to the mix. In other words, they will do whatever it takes to get Melo to commit to staying and we need to take advantage of that! With this position, DA could get a third team involved, be really creative, and really show us the mad scientist that he is. GO GETTem DA!

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/537926/20140209/rondo-trade-rumors-celtics.htmGetting interesting! Better get your Kleenex ready Gondo lovers!

I guess the issue would be why would the celtics want amare, Shumpert, Felton and chandler? Yuck. 

You see no benefit to shedding a proven malcontent/head case and Wallace all in the same deal???? AND, one could argue that you are investing in the dysfunction that a Mel/Rondo led team may be facing. Based on the history of both players, the Knicks are better off not making the trade. It could be a franchise killer. I like the deal for MANY REASONS. Sure, there's a cahnce it could work, but I bet there's not a sports psychologist out there that would bet his carreer on it working.......just an assumption of course.....

I think if Rondo were moved they could do better than getting back a collection of trash from the Knicks.  None of Chandler, Amare, Shumpert or Felton has any value to a team like the Celtics. If i move Rondo, I want to get back youth and or picks.

And the Knicks franchise has already been killed. That team is a mess.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Sorry. You are wrong, and I did the research.

Like I said, don't be a fool.

Here:

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/12/trading-future-draft.html

Of course, in spite of the Stepien rule, a team could still end up without a first-round pick on an annual basis, since the rule only applies to future first-rounders. So a team like Toronto, which traded away its 2013 first-round pick, is now free to move its 2014 first-rounder, if it so chooses. In other words, a team can give up back-to-back first-round picks if the first of those two drafts has already passed.

This somehow makes you right?

HAHAHA

The Knicks have given up their first rd picks in 2014 and 2016 to the Nuggets.

How can they give the Celtics... at THIS YEAR'S TRADE DEADLINE... a pick before the 2018 draft?

Has the 2014 draft happened already?

Did you even read the information you tried to provide? I bolded it for you above to help with your obvious reading comprehension difficulties.

Wrong again 'Fiercy'

you better do your homework, knicks still have their own 2015 1st rd pick, and right to swap on 2016

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I think if Rondo were moved they could do better than getting back a collection of trash from the Knicks.  None of Chandler, Amare, Shumpert or Felton has any value to a team like the Celtics. If i move Rondo, I want to get back youth and or picks.

The Knicks have a bunch of talented players. Its their simply aweful coaching and the Melo centric offense that has demoralized and stifled the talent there. They should be contenders, but have lost all chemistry and cohesiveness. Talent? Lots of it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

The Knicks have a bunch of talented players. Its their simply aweful coaching and the Melo centric offense that has demoralized and stifled the talent there. 

I agree with you a hundred percent, but I don't see them as the type of talented players that are going to fit in here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The Knicks have a bunch of talented players. Its their simply aweful coaching and the Melo centric offense that has demoralized and stifled the talent there. 

I agree with you a hundred percent, but I don't see them as the type of talented players that are going to fit in here.

OK. Guess we'll see how it rolls out these next couple weeks. I believe that there is a huge opportunity that is born from the Knicks desperation. Maybe a 3rd team gets involved but this has gone on far too long to be chatter. Somethings up and we benefit in a big way. Good thing is we only have to wait 2-weeks to find out If I'm off base.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Why play Rondo so long against Mavs When down by 20+? to prove his health to the suitors   GET READY!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This is the best New York can offer:

http://www.celticslife.com/2014/02/report-knicks-still-lusting-after-rondo.html

Boston trades: Rajon Rondo, Gerald Wallace, Jeff Green

New York trades: Amar'e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, Tim Hardaway Jr, 2018 1st round pick, 2020 1st round pick, right to swap 1st round picks in 2017 and 2019.

Like the above article says, I may not find that enough if I am Ainge.

I am still hoping for Wallace, Bass and Rondo for Greg Monroe, Brandon Jennings, Charlie V's expiring and a small deal like Will Bynum's to make the $ work.

... wait, what???

How do you prefer a deal that brings us an overpaid, unwated PG in Jennings and a RFA who is redundant redundant to our current lineup to a trade that would net us two young guys and two future picks?

Guy, Someone can put in a MAX offer on Monroe and we'd have to let him walk ... 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts