Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from louchin. Show louchin's posts

Re: Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Like I said, it's not absolute that the Knicks can only trade a 1st rounder in 2018.

I gave you a chance to do more research and you didn't do it.

Now you're going ballistic and posting essays and short stories.

I'll give you another hint.

If the Knicks acquire a 2014 1st rounder, they can already trade their 2015 1st rounder.

That's part of the Ted Stepien rule.

I think I can make it very clear and simple inregards to what the Knicks can and cannot do with their 1st rd picks...Currently, the Knicks can only include their 2018 and/or 2020 1st rd pick in any trade scenario. They do not have any 1st rd picks in 2014(Denver) and 2016(Toronto)...Therefore they are not allowed to include their 2015 or 2017 1st rd pick in any trade scenario unless its a swap. They are, however, allowed to trade either one of those picks (2015/2017) starting in July during the season of each pick. If they somehow manage to acquire a second 1st rd pick in either one of those years, then they will be allowed to include a 1st rd pick in any trade scenario...I hope this makes it clear...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

Who do the Knicks have that you would want on the Celtics as opposed to Rondo? I can't think of anybody except 2 players and neither would inspire me to give up Rondo for.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts