Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Someone's an idiot if they think rame and I are the same poster ... A big creative "HAHAHA" to the one lacking in reading skills ... You know who you are.

PS: Swapping 1st round picks in 2017 means the Nets still retain a 1st rd pick so you have proved nothing

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

That's why it's possible for the Celts to swap the 2015 Clips pick with the Knicks' 2015 1st rounder.

What you can't do is trade back to back picks.

But it's not true that the Knicks can only trade their 2018 pick.

After the 2016 Draft is over, the Knicks can already trade their 2017 pick.

Remember, the Celts could end up with the Nets' 2016 1st rounder and the Nets' 2017 1st rounder.

Didn't you tell me to be creative?

You should tell rame to be creative also.

[/QUOTE]

Is the 2016 draft already over?

When I said that the Knicks cannot make a trade for Rondo offering a 1st round pick before 2018 you said that I was wrong and needed to do more research.

So Fiercy, since you are so creative, please explain to me how before the February 2014 trade deadline the Knicks would be able to trade their 2017 pick the Celtics in a deal for Rondo.. when they would have to wait until AFTER the 2016 draft to trade that pick?

Can you explain that?

It is just called being WRONG

But you cannot admit to it.

So pathetic.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

rame

It's not my fault that you're not creative.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

Can the Knicks trade one of their 1st round picks in the 2015 and 2017 drafts for Rajon Rondo this year Fierce?

Can they?

If you say yes.... you are wrong.

If you say no... then you are wrong for what you responded to me earlier.

Can't snake your way out of this one with technicalities that are two and three years into the future and considered 'creative' by you.

After I said the Knicks cannot trade a 1st rd pick until 2018 (we were talking NOW not the summer after the 2015 or 2016 drafts, duh) you were wrong to say that I was incorrect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Knicks can't trade a 1st rd pick until 2018

[/QUOTE]

Saying that the Knicks can't trade a 1st rd pick until 2018 is inaccurate.

That's all I'm saying.

You agreed that once the 2016 Draft is over, the Knicks can trade their 2017 1st rounder.

So it's not accurate to say that the Knicks can't trade a 1st rd pick until 2018.

[/QUOTE]

Can the Knicks trade a 1st rd pick before 2018 for Rajon Rondo this year Fierce?

That is all I am saying.

You were caught with your pants down and tried to find a technicality to prove your point, but it did nothing to help you.

The fact that the Knicks can trade a 2017 1st rd pick in July of 2016 does nothing to help you win an argument over you hijacking a thread about the Knicks best possible offers for Rondo in 2014 not being able to currently include a pick until 2018.

You were wrong

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

the thing is we could have their 2015 1st rd pick. embiid already stated that he wants to stay for another year in college. we could ask for more 1st rd picks from knicks on this deal

Knicks can't trade a 1st rd pick until 2018

[/QUOTE]

Please explain to me Fierce, how my comment telling Big Ticket that the Knicks cannot trade their 2015 1st rd pick in a deal for Rondo, and that the earliest pick to be included in deal for Rondo would be in 2018... had ANYTHING to do with the Knicks ability to trade their 2017 pick after the 2016 draft?

Please explain how your immediate and wrong response to my comment helped anyone?

Your response was wrong b/c I was not talking about what the Knicks can do in July of 2016. This thread is about current trade speculation.

Your rule about after a draft taking place consecutive years picks being able to be traded is correct. Nobody is saying you are wrong on that.

You were wrong to tell me I was inaccurate when I correctly said that the Knicks can't trade a pick until 2018. It is clearly in reponse to someone saying they can trade a 1st rd pick in 2015 for Rondo. Your play on words is utter trash. You were wrong to respond to me they way you did and it proves once again you either don't read and are super dumb if you think I was just talking about anything other than the here and now or that you are just plain obnoxious and here to hijack threads and start fights.

No way around it. Sorry. Spin away all you want with your lame 'but in the summer of 2016 they can trade their 2017' creativity all you want.

Your response to my post was wrong. End of story.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahahaha

Can the Knicks trade one of their 1st round picks in the 2015 and 2017 drafts for Rajon Rondo this year Fierce?

Can they?

If you say yes.... you are wrong.

If you say no... then you are wrong for what you responded to me earlier.

Can't snake your way out of this one with technicalities that are two and three years into the future and considered 'creative' by you.

After I said the Knicks cannot trade a 1st rd pick until 2018 (we were talking NOW not the summer after the 2015 or 2016 drafts, duh) you were wrong to say that I was incorrect.

[/QUOTE]

rame

Check page 2 of this thread.

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/rondo-to-knicks-still-breathing-heavy/100/6997758?page=2

I was responding to your post about the Knicks can't trade a 1st rounder until 2018.

You're wrong because it's not true the Knicks can't trade their 2017 1st rounder.

Also, if the Knicks acquire a 2014 1st rounder this year, the Knicks can trade their 2015 1st round pick.

That's according to the Ted Stepien rule.

Like I said, check the Ted Stepien rule again.

You'll learn a lot.

[/QUOTE]

So the Knicks can call Danny tomorrow and offer a 1st rd pick in 2015 or 2017 for Rondo?

Nope, they cannot.

Anything you say otherwise about acquiring another pick before then or what they can do starting in July of 2016 with their 2017 pick is all just goal post moving spin.

You were wrong to tell me my response to a poster who said that the Knicks can trade their 1st rd pick in 2015 was 'inaccruate'

The Knicks cannot trade their 2015 or 2017 draft picks right now.

End of story.

To try and tell me I was wrong for obviously talking about what they can do right now, is pathetic and wrong of you.

Such a sad man.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You couldn't answer the simple questions.

So sad.

If you say the Knicks can currently trade a 1st rd pick for Rondo before 2018 you are wrong.

If you say that my response to a poster saying that the Knicks cannot trade a 1st rd pick for Rondo until 2018 is wrong... then you are wrong.

Just b/c you 'won' in finding loopholes where the Knicks can trade 1st rd picks before then. Things people already knew, like acquiring another 1st rd pick in a trade before 2018 or trading a '17 pick after the '16 draft is over... doesn't make you right in how you responded to me.

You were wrong then and you remain wrong despite all the slimy ways you have altered this argument to fit the only thing you were right about.... loopholes and rules that can't come into effect for 2 and half more years.

Pathetic

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from louchin. Show louchin's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, it's not absolute that the Knicks can only trade a 1st rounder in 2018.

I gave you a chance to do more research and you didn't do it.

Now you're going ballistic and posting essays and short stories.

I'll give you another hint.

If the Knicks acquire a 2014 1st rounder, they can already trade their 2015 1st rounder.

That's part of the Ted Stepien rule.

[/QUOTE]

I think I can make it very clear and simple inregards to what the Knicks can and cannot do with their 1st rd picks...Currently, the Knicks can only include their 2018 and/or 2020 1st rd pick in any trade scenario. They do not have any 1st rd picks in 2014(Denver) and 2016(Toronto)...Therefore they are not allowed to include their 2015 or 2017 1st rd pick in any trade scenario unless its a swap. They are, however, allowed to trade either one of those picks (2015/2017) starting in July during the season of each pick. If they somehow manage to acquire a second 1st rd pick in either one of those years, then they will be allowed to include a 1st rd pick in any trade scenario...I hope this makes it clear...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You couldn't answer the simple questions.

So sad.

If you say the Knicks can currently trade a 1st rd pick for Rondo before 2018 you are wrong.

If you say that my response to a poster saying that the Knicks cannot trade a 1st rd pick for Rondo until 2018 is wrong... then you are wrong.

Just b/c you 'won' in finding loopholes where the Knicks can trade 1st rd picks before then. Things people already knew, like acquiring another 1st rd pick in a trade before 2018 or trading a '17 pick after the '16 draft is over... doesn't make you right in how you responded to me.

You were wrong then and you remain wrong despite all the slimy ways you have altered this argument to fit the only thing you were right about.... loopholes and rules that can't come into effect for 2 and half more years.

Pathetic

[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point.

I never said that!

You're the one implying that I said the Knicks can trade a 1st rounder, before 2018, for Rondo.

Don't put words into my mouth.

That's so lame, rame.

[/QUOTE]

Am I implying that?

I am telling you that your response to my post saying that the Knicks cannot trade a 2018 1st rd pick was wrong.

The only way your response to me was 'right' is if you are so dumb that you thought when I was telling Ticket that the Knicks couldn't trade their 2015 pick for Rondo and could in fact not trade one until 2018... that you thought I was talking about what the Knicks could do in the summer of 2016 and not what trades they might do now.

So tell me... are you that dumb?

Did you not understand that I was talking with Ticket and others here about what the Knicks could trade for Rondo right now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This thread is about Rondo to the Knicks by the end of this month's trade deadline Fierce.

Were you confused about it's purpose?

Did you think we were here to discuss what the Knicks were going to do with their 2017 draft pick in the summer of 2016?

Or do you think we are talking about what the Knicks can do in the next 3 weeks?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So please, let us know which one you are Fierce. It is either two things:

1. Ignorant and completely out of touch with reality to the point you had no idea what the thread was about or even what year people were talking about. 

Thinking that my reponse to Ticket's current trade suggestion was ACTUALLY my response to things the Knicks could do in the summer of 2016? WOW... how idiotic.

2. Petty, slimy and mentally distrurbed.

Only someone with those qualities would be quick to jump all over someone for what was obviously a correct statement about the PRESENT (Knicks can't trade a 1st rd pick before 2018), saying they are wrong, and then fight them tooth and nail over the technicality that the Knicks can in fact trade a 2017 pick..... but not until after the 2016 draft.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So what are you Fierce?'

Clueless?

Did you think this thread was about the Knicks plans to possibly trade a pick after the '17 draft? Did you think that it what Ticket and I were discussing? What trades the Knicks can technically make summer of 2016?

Or are you petty and obnoxious?

Did you know that I was of course talking about what picks the Knicks could trade for Rondo NOW in 2014 (in a thread about a possible trade this month? go figure?) and decided you needed to be obnoxious and petty and attack someone over technicalities and what could happen in 2016?

So which is it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to louchin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Like I said, it's not absolute that the Knicks can only trade a 1st rounder in 2018.

I gave you a chance to do more research and you didn't do it.

Now you're going ballistic and posting essays and short stories.

I'll give you another hint.

If the Knicks acquire a 2014 1st rounder, they can already trade their 2015 1st rounder.

That's part of the Ted Stepien rule.

[/QUOTE]

I think I can make it very clear and simple inregards to what the Knicks can and cannot do with their 1st rd picks...Currently, the Knicks can only include their 2018 and/or 2020 1st rd pick in any trade scenario. They do not have any 1st rd picks in 2014(Denver) and 2016(Toronto)...Therefore they are not allowed to include their 2015 or 2017 1st rd pick in any trade scenario unless its a swap. They are, however, allowed to trade either one of those picks (2015/2017) starting in July during the season of each pick. If they somehow manage to acquire a second 1st rd pick in either one of those years, then they will be allowed to include a 1st rd pick in any trade scenario...I hope this makes it clear...

[/QUOTE]

It was clear for me to begin with.

I was right to tell Ticket when he thought that the Knicks could currently trade a 2015 pick for Rondo that they could not trade a pick for him until 2018.

Fierce was wrong to attack that statement simply b/c the Knicks have chances or ways to trade picks before the 2018 one.

Clearly I was not talking about the summer of 2016.

If Fierce thought I was thinking about the summer of 2016 in his reponse he is clearly super ignorant and has no clue what this thread is about.

If he knew I was talking only about what the Knicks can trade right now, which was pretty obvious. Then he was petty and obnoxious to say I was wrong based on what can happen in 2016 when he knew I was clearly talking about moved by the 2014 deadline only.

Either way, whether he is a terrible person or just a super dumb person, his reponse was uncalled for and wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So which is it Fiercy?

Too ignorant and out of it to realize the topic of the thread and that posters were talking about what the Knicks currently could offer for Rondo? Were you so clueless you thought we were talking about Knicks summer of 2016 plans in a 2014 Rondo to NY trade thread?

Or are you just so warped, sick in the head and nasty that you did know what we were talking about but still felt the need to hijack an entire thread so that in your pettiness you could make sure everyone knew that even though the Knicks can't trade a pick NOW until 2018, which is what EVERYONE was discussing... that you, Fiercy, needed to tell us you are 'creative' and know that come the summer of 2016 NY can trade their 2017 pick.

Which is it?

Super dumb and ignorant or snotty, disturbed and obnoxious?

It is one or the other. But in both cases you are wrong. And that is it for the night:-)

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts