Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Rondo to Knicks still breathing heavy!!!

In response to Fiercy's comment:

rame

The Lakers DID NOT HAVE a 1st round pick from 2010 to 2013.

That's 4 straight years without a 1st round pick.

If you understood the Ted Stepien rule then you know it's not absolute that the Knicks can only trade a 1st round pick in 2018.

You're resorting to name calling, insults, and mockery.

It's very clear you're frustrated.

You should take a chill pill.

HAHAHA

Hahahaha

Nobody is talking about the Lakers. The one who is frustrated is you. All this spinning and twisting and goal post moving.... just to desperately try and prove what? That you know how the Ted Stepien rule works? Nobosy said you didn't.

But were you wrong to attack me and tell me I was 'inaccurate' when I told BigTicket the Knicks couldn't trade their 1st round pick until 2018 (after he JUST SAID the Knicks could trade a 2015 pick for Rondo).

Yes... you were wrong.

Clearly I was talking about what the Knicks can do NOW.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Did you think I was talking about what the Knicks could do summer of 2016 Fiercy?

Were you that lost and mistaken about the conversation and point of this thread?

Did you think I was talking about what the Lakers did the last 3 years or what the Knicks can do NOW?

Ugh. How pathetic you are. I was talking about he topic of THIS THREAD that YOU just went and hijacked. The one about Rondo to the Knicks NOW in 2014. Can the Knicks RIGHT NOW trade a 1st rd pick before their 2018 pick. NOPE. I was right.

How about you answer the question I keep asking. Which of these two options described you when you were wrong to respond to me the way you did:

1. Were you so out of it mentally and confused that you thought this Rondo to the Knicks trade thread was discussing draft pick trades that could only happen in the summer of 2016?

Or

2. Were you aware that we were ONLY discussing trades the Knicks could make NOW, before the 2014 trade deadline, and therefore you were being obnoxious, hijacking a thread, trying to get under peoples skin and knew you would likely be starting a conflict?

Which was it Fierce?

You are wrong either way.

You lost. Get it?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Who do the Knicks have that you would want on the Celtics as opposed to Rondo? I can't think of anybody except 2 players and neither would inspire me to give up Rondo for.

6. This post has been removed.