RONDO to PACERs should be a NO-BRAINER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

RONDO to PACERs should be a NO-BRAINER!

RR Would bring a ring tothem. best bet to beat the heat and the nets. they hae no answers for him. rr-west-hibbert WITH both george and possibly granger thrown in would b simply deadly! bird and aingy should b all oer this. 2 #1s and  a george hill and one or 2 of their younger guys should get this done. heck, we could work on them taking a lee or some Bass as well. these 2 guys should b talking! perhaps een a 3-way with mchale w/granger and a Lee heading there could be a win-win-win!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: RONDO to PACERs should be a NO-BRAINER!

LB wants no part of a  locker room cancer.

Nothing has changed in the 2+ years since DA tried to interest Pacers in Rondo.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big j. Show Big j's posts

if i would trade rondo to any team it would be the pistons because they would still stink even if they got him and would secure us a lottery pick 

Boston Celtics, and Bruins fan till i die!

Anything is possible!!! -- kevin garnett

If we Go down we go down fighting --Brad marchard

one hundred thirty-four years ago yesterday, a bunch of rag-tag farmers stood up against the greatest fighting force in the world. And today school children in Massachusetts have Patriot's Day off because of that. Well, a bunch of modern-day Bostonians have turned back Hockey's royalty and they have sent their faithful on a redcoated retreat through the exits. It's 4-2 Bruins, --- Jack edwards

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

pacers losing to the heat due to a rondo-like PG is the big difference. whats different now? if they play the heat or the nets or chicago w/ george the hill back there they will LOSE again! locker room cancer thing is wayyy exaggerated at this point. i'm not buying it! send him to a loser team like pistons and he could revert. send him to indy with vogel (ex-xeltic ties) and Lb the ultimate celtic w/strong personalities like hibs and west and rr will b EASILY contained! this should b strictly a bball issue!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

pacers losing to the heat due to a rondo-like PG is the big difference. whats different now? if they play the heat or the nets or chicago w/ george the hill back there they will LOSE again! locker room cancer thing is wayyy exaggerated at this point. i'm not buying it! send him to a loser team like pistons and he could revert. send him to indy with vogel (ex-xeltic ties) and Lb the ultimate celtic w/strong personalities like hibs and west and rr will b EASILY contained! this should b strictly a bball issue!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

What you propose the Celtics get in return is garbage for Rondo.   That is the problem what do you get back?  They have nothing they will give up of value. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

[QUOTE]

What you propose the Celtics get in return is garbage for Rondo.   That is the problem what do you get back?  They have nothing they will give up of value. 

[/QUOTE]

TWO #1s INCL next year's pick is GARBAGE? we could flip it! plus help us get rid of bass, wallace and the lee's bloated contracts. how the heck is that garbage? if we can get one or 2 first or second year potential studs as well, y not? key is that we aoid getting back any non-expiring contracts in return!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I would ship Rondo and Wallace to Detroit.  Detroit has alot of room under the cap so they could absorb those 2 contracts and we wouldn't have to take one back in return.  For Wallace and Rondo, we get their 2013 first round pick - Pope - and 2014 first rounder - most likely late lottery.  It would be very good to jettison Wallace's contract.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

LB asked. LB was advised. LB drew his own conclusions. LB not interested.

You do know that cancer can be fatal, comrade.... or do we need to send you back to re-education camp?

Pud

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

Bird loves Rondo, loves him.  Laughs at the haters and insists Rondo can ball.  I wouldn't be surprised if Bird goes after him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Bird quote on Rondo second to last paragragh.  Have some haters...

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2012/03/rajon_rondo_proves_his_unique.html

“That kid,’’ said Larry Bird. “is unbelievable. I got a text during the game from someone who works for us and he said, ‘How in the hell can they think about trading him?’ How much better can you play? You can’t. I know I’d take that stat line any day of the week.’’

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

Bird quote on Rondo second to last paragragh.  Have some haters...

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2012/03/rajon_rondo_proves_his_unique.html

“That kid,’’ said Larry Bird. “is unbelievable. I got a text during the game from someone who works for us and he said, ‘How in the hell can they think about trading him?’ How much better can you play? You can’t. I know I’d take that stat line any day of the week.’’

I hear you but you but I can't ignore Pud.  He knows a thing or two about being a cancer.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Pud

Bird loves Rondo, loves him.  Laughs at the haters and insists Rondo can ball.  I wouldn't be surprised if Bird goes after him.

Trading Rondo to the Pacers would definitely make them a better team.  It would depend on what we received from the Pacers but I can't imagine why Danny wouldn't be interested.   Trading Rondo isn't going to happen until he is healthy.  I still don't believe that any team is going to trade for him until he is back playing again. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

I would ship Rondo and Wallace to Detroit.  Detroit has alot of room under the cap so they could absorb those 2 contracts and we wouldn't have to take one back in return.  For Wallace and Rondo, we get their 2013 first round pick - Pope - and 2014 first rounder - most likely late lottery.  It would be very good to jettison Wallace's contract.

plus 1000

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

George Hill & Gerald Green salary's match Rondo's.

George Hill & Danny Granger salary's match Rondo and Wallace's.

Granger may be damaged goods, but he is on the LAST year of his deal.

Taking on Hill's 4 more years at $8M per, might be a tough pill to swallow though.

but Hill has proven he can be a starting NBA point for a playoff team I guess.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Pud

Drop Larry a note and let him know that R9R just may be available.

I'm sure he would appreciate the tip.

You can reach him at:

Larry Bird

c/oIndiana Pacers
    125 S. Pennsylvania Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Pud