Rondo to the Lakers is the only possibility

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: Rondo to the Lakers is the only possibility

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

I think our only option is to send Rondo to the Lakers for their 2014 pick and Nash.  L.A. may be the only city big enough to accomodate Rondo's ego, so he may agree to sign an extension there.  I think it's either this or let him walk for nothing.

Oh I think this summer there will be some team that came up short in the playoffs this year that will give up some sort of package for Rondo. I agree that he needs to get moved though. His skill set whille playing with a bunch of scrubs is not worth big money.

Wrong!  Rondo is going to walk I'll put hedley's life on it! ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

I think our only option is to send Rondo to the Lakers for their 2014 pick and Nash.  L.A. may be the only city big enough to accomodate Rondo's ego, so he may agree to sign an extension there.  I think it's either this or let him walk for nothing.

Oh I think this summer there will be some team that came up short in the playoffs this year that will give up some sort of package for Rondo. I agree that he needs to get moved though. His skill set whille playing with a bunch of scrubs is not worth big money.

Which is worse? Rondo walking or Bad Back 40 year old Stevie Nash staying? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

Which is worse? Rondo walking or Bad Back 40 year old Stevie Nash staying? 

If he walks they use the money they would have spent on him on someone else.  I just think that Ainge will move him before that happens even if he gets 50 cents on the dollar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If he walks they use the money they would have spent on him on someone else.  I just think that Ainge will move him before that happens even if he gets 50 cents on the dollar.

I agree.

Danny will come back with an extension offer this summer, and another next winter, and if all are rejected he will trade Rondo by next year's deadline. If he can get a 2015 lotto pick or something like two unprotected picks in '17/'19 and dump Wallace's contract in the process it would be ok.

Dragic is an interesting free agent PG next summer, but beyond him there is not much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I never knew that so many average Joes were so intimate with a player and a team, so intimate that they knew every thought and every motive for every action.  Knowing the GM so well knowing how each player ticks is something not many fans experience in their lifetimes.  I wonder if fans in other cities have this luxury of being so tight with the team???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to painter's comment:

I never knew that so many average Joes were so intimate with a player and a team, so intimate that they knew every thought and every motive for every action.  Knowing the GM so well knowing how each player ticks is something not many fans experience in their lifetimes.  I wonder if fans in other cities have this luxury of being so tight with the team???

Hrperbole never helps when trying to make a point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Rondo is getting moved at the trade deadline bet on it.... oh wait. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

lakers don't need Rondo, they're getting Jacoby Parker, right, son??

Hey, nice game by your boys last night........LOL!!

Sections
Shortcuts