Rondo to the Pacers...when healthy??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Rondo to the Pacers...when healthy??

If I were Bird I would already have a tentative deal on the table with Ainge for Rondo.

Rondo would be the last piece for the Pacers to get over Brooklyn and Miami.

Rondo and Wallace to the Pacers

George Hill, Granger and a #1 to the Celtics

Rondo, Stephenson, George, West and Hibbert - off the bench Watson, Scola and rookie Hill

This team beats the HEAT

Now we have 

Hill, AB, Granger, Green, KO - off the bench Bass, Sully, Humphries, Lee

This isn't a bad team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Rondo to the Pacers...when healthy??

the team that wins the trade is the team that comes away with the best player. does degenerative knee condition granger provide us with that player? no, he does not. providing rondo wants to stay, give him ample opportunity to succeed in his new circumstances before we even consider sending him on his way.

bp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

and their draft picks will be low for years.  I don't see what indy has to offer, unless you just want to dump rondo's contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Good Lord, where do you guys come up with this nonsense.  Dumbest trade proposal (as in over-valued Celtics players) of the year...

First, Rondo is NOT an upgrade over Hill at PG.  Second, Granger is better than Rondo and/or Wallace straight up...AND you want a #1 too ?!!

Heck why not keep Rondo and Wallace and get Hill, Granger (two all stars caliber players) plus a #1 - for Bogans and Fav ?   

The Pacers have a solid and well balanced team from 1 to 6 today.  I think they beat the Heat this year in the finals (unless Oden miraculously returns to health).  the Pacers have no need to trade anybody, and especially not take a chance on Rondo coming off an injury, with glaring deficiencies that Hill doesn't have, and questionable team integration/chemistry.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Good Lord, where do you guys come up with this nonsense.  Dumbest trade proposal (as in over-valued Celtics players) of the year...

First, Rondo is NOT an upgrade over Hill at PG.  Second, Granger is better than Rondo and/or Wallace straight up...AND you want a #1 too ?!!

Heck why not keep Rondo and Wallace and get Hill, Granger (two all stars caliber players) plus a #1 - for Bogans and Fav ?   

The Pacers have a solid and well balanced team from 1 to 6 today.  I think they beat the Heat this year in the finals (unless Oden miraculously returns to health).  the Pacers have no need to trade anybody, and especially not take a chance on Rondo coming off an injury, with glaring deficiencies that Hill doesn't have, and questionable team integration/chemistry.   

Are you kidding me?

This is a horrible trade for the Celtics, not the Pacers. Hill is a mediocre PG, Rondo is a star. Granger has bad knees and is a vet, we would need younger talent for Rondo.

Wow you f**ers are unbelievable.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Who is the dumbest you or Birdlewsbias? 

Please watch Boston play particularly Rondo and compare him to Hill, then think who is a dumb person here!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Who's George Hill?

J/K. Good kid. But with career #'s of 10/3/3. last season 14/5/4 PER=16.59. Rondo career stats: 11/8/5. last season 14/11/6 PER=18.12.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't see Indiana changing their roster, they were plenty competitive with the Heat last year. As for this: 

"This is a horrible trade for the Celtics, not the Pacers. Hill is a mediocre PG, Rondo is a star. Granger has bad knees and is a vet, we would need younger talent for Rondo.:

Agreed - what the heck is El Dunko smoking these days? 

Pipe. Put. Down. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

grown rondo hater, hill for rondo? id rather take knight over hill

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

For all you know it alls. If you haven't noticed, the Celtics are in rebuild mode, so to think AInge even wants value for value in Rondo (which he will not get) is crazy.

Trust me Ainge wants to tank as much as possible to get as high and as many draft picks from this draft as possible. Is it a good trade for the C's...heck no but you can't find one out there for Rondo. 

You want to hold on to one superstar for a non-playoff team...for what?? If you're going to tank, you tank all the way. Like Barkley says, "in the NBA you will never improve drafting between 10-30 every year"

Do you'll think a bad NBA team will trade for Rondo...NO. It will be a team that is a piece away and I believe the Pacers are that team. It was clear and evident in the playoffs they missed a true PG.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

the celtics will want more for rondo than George hill in any case.  Even if its a first round pick in 2 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

For all you know it alls. If you haven't noticed, the Celtics are in rebuild mode, so to think AInge even wants value for value in Rondo (which he will not get) is crazy.

Trust me Ainge wants to tank as much as possible to get as high and as many draft picks from this draft as possible. Is it a good trade for the C's...heck no but you can't find one out there for Rondo. 

You want to hold on to one superstar for a non-playoff team...for what?? If you're going to tank, you tank all the way. Like Barkley says, "in the NBA you will never improve drafting between 10-30 every year"

Do you'll think a bad NBA team will trade for Rondo...NO. It will be a team that is a piece away and I believe the Pacers are that team. It was clear and evident in the playoffs they missed a true PG.

Rondo is out so tanking is on our way, theres no need to trade him now. 

Sections
Shortcuts