Rondo totally outplays Wall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall

Dudder, I see your point. Some don't see why I don't think BBD is the heir apparent to KG. I don't hate BBD, I just don't think he's worth resigning for big money as a 6'7 PF...and he will want big money.

Just like you feel if you put Rondo on an average or bad team he's exposed. I feel the same about BBD. When you start him (as we saw the past month) he gets exposed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall:
    [QUOTE]Dudder, I see your point. Some don't see why I don't think BBD is the heir apparent to KG. I don't hate BBD, I just don't think he's worth resigning for big money as a 6'7 PF...and he will want big money. Just like you feel if you put Rondo on an average or bad team he's exposed. I feel the same about BBD. When you start him (as we saw the past month) he gets exposed.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about BBD becoming KG's heir apparent?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : Who said anything about BBD becoming KG's heir apparent?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I don't want to speak for BiasLewis but I think what he was implying (and BiasLewis correct me if I am wrong) is that somehow Danny just keeps drafting stars and that there is an endless supply of talent just waiting in the wings for the BIG 3 to go and that the Cs future could not be brighter when the reality of the situation is Danny has never drafted an all-star and when the BIG 3 go (and I give Danny all the credit in the world for compiling them) they are the Pistions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Dudder, if you're trying to explain it to the board idiot than you're wasting your time. It's like talking basketball to a 5 year old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : There is not one poster on this board that can bring themselves to acknowledge that it is not Rondo that gets them to 33 and 10 and that it is the other 4.  Nobody, I repeat NOBODY plays with as much talent as Rondo. The mindset here is very simple - the Celtics are the Globetrotters and every night they play the Washington Generals and that it is a show and that the script says the Celtics win. Then when the Cs have an off night it is invariably something the Celtics did and that it cannot possibly be the fact the other team actually has players and in many cases stars on their roster.  So when Pierce has an off night it is somehow Pierce that did something wrong not the fact that Gerald Wallace personally removed Pierce from the game.  It is always internal - there are no external forces - except the refs. Last time the Cs played the Wiz Wall did not play - Cs by 30, this time Wall plays, Cs lose.  Wall did nothing? NOBODY PLAYS WITH AS MUCH TALENT AS RONDO and therefore IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL WHO WOULD MAKE THE CS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER WERE THEY SUBSTITUTED FOR RONDO.  What is possible to see is that there are any number of other point guards who do not play with anywhere near as much talent and their records are not much worse. But I am of the opinion that if you have a point guard who can't shoot, avoids shooting, avoids shooting 3s, avoids shooting free throws, who is an automatic double team against one of his teammates, who other teams purposefully game plan away from by sagging in the paint, etc.  THEN HE CAN PROBABLY BE REPLACED. So in my humble opinion someone who is bigger and faster and as good a shooter who tries (not avoids) shooting, tries finishing (not avoids it), goes to the line and makes 80% (not avoids going to the line) probably would not make the Cs worse. Rondo as a last resort flings the ball toward the rim and occasionally it goes in, the other night there was a goaltending violation on a shot that was obviously not going in.  I believe McGee blocked it.  Somehow that makes Rondo a finisher / shooter. You may want to give some thought to what you are picturing "name one rookie that leads his team to 33 and 10".....  rookies can't do that.  They are drafted onto the worst teams in the league.  Danny was shut out of the draft and made a trade to get Rondo from Phoenix. Derick Rose has not played on a team that has played a season below 500 and he was the first pick.  Rondo was the point guard that lead the Cs to one of the longest losing streaks in team history (18 games) on a team that won 35 games. I would be stunned to find one GM in the league who would not feel better going forward with Wall instead of Rondo.  Rondo in year 5 has done absolutely nothing to improve his game - his game - his game.  He has however been blessed with having 3 hall of famers side by side for the last 3 years and when his almost all-star caliber defensive stalwart something or other center went down Danny went out and got him another hall of famer and the guy he replaced on his absolute best day could not carry the jock of who he was replaced by.  Oh no what will we ever do without Perk - um... get two guys that, when healthy, are better. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Rondo went down and Danny somehow swung a deal for Devin Harris the Cs would be any worse off. Rose is an MVP candidate and has gone basically the entire season without his second and third best players on any given night and they win because of him.  When Rondo was out, they still won. You have a Ferrari - KG is the engine, Pierce is the transmission, and Ray is the suspension.  Rondo is the valve stem covers on the rims where the Pirellis reside. Big game tonight against the rookie without Shaq..... gonna need everything you got... KG has to deal with McGee and Blatche, Ray and Pierce have tough covers, Rajon we really need you to step up.   Ok Doc, I will get you 13 points in a loss - I will miss most of my shots and have 5 turnovers and really show this rookie a thing or two.......LMAO.  Oh but why would we want him to get more than a dozen points - he is after a pass first point guard (code word for guys that can't shoot / score).  Why on earth would we want one of those damn scoring point guards - you know the kind that in a situation where the game is tight and they can actually participate in the offense instead of being relegated to the bench because they can't score or shoot.  Oh wait was Rondo on the bench with foul trouble?  Must have been something he did and not the fact that he was playing against someone bigger and faster because when push comes to shove..... and the Cs have a bad game.... it is always something internal and something they did because.... the Washington Generals, the nameless faceless guys could not possibly have had anything to do with it. If it was not the Celtics and the point guard on the losing team, who has been in the league 5 years, ended up in foul trouble and ended up with 13 points playing against a rookie there is not an objective person on the planet who would suggest that Rondo outplayed Wall.  5 year veteran against a rookie - veteran's team loses, veteran scores fewer points than rookie, shoots a lower shooting percents, gets to the line only once and SOMEHOW TOTALLY OUTPLAYS WALL......... If you were watching the Sacramento Kings and Udrih had 13 points against Wall and the Wiz won you would say Udrih s ucks....... gotta go change my depends again......you guys really make me laugh.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Could you just write a book and publish it on how Rondo is no good and instead of writing a chapter at a time on your posts?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder, I see your point. Some don't see why I don't think BBD is the heir apparent to KG. I don't hate BBD, I just don't think he's worth resigning for big money as a 6'7 PF...and he will want big money. Just like you feel if you put Rondo on an average or bad team he's exposed. I feel the same about BBD. When you start him (as we saw the past month) he gets exposed.

Yea you and Dudder are a lot alike

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What's with all the hate guys. As a great american once said, " why can't we all just get along".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE] What's with all the hate guys. As a great american once said, " why can't we all just get along".
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

As I have said any number of times, there is no hate for Rondo.  There is, in my opinion, a gigantic chasm between what Rondo's actual worth and perceived worth.

People are unable to separate Rondo's skills from Rondo's success.

There are those Americans who feel that things could not have been better than when Clinton was President and somehow Clinton had something to do with it.

I always used to say to friends, there is a revolution going on - it is called the information technology revolution.  It was similar to the industrial revolution.

During the information technology revolution the most important person in the world was named Bill but it was Bill Gates not Bill Clinton.  Of course people now want to suggest somehow that we just need to go back to the way things were with Clinton as President, there were budget surpluses and things seemed pretty good...... other than Clinton's inability to deal with terrorists which lead directly to the events of September 11, 2001.

What I am getting at is while some think Clinton was a wonderful President it actually resulted from a bunch of guys in California doing things that most did not think was possible and it resulted in unprecedented wealth for many.

Rondo is Clinton.......  not quite what anyone thinks he is but happy to assign the gains to him.

Give Rondo Tony Allen instead of Ray Allen, Haslem instead of KG, Mo Pete instead of Pierce, and Nazr Mohammed instead of Shaq and Rondo averages 6 assists and most of the league splits their oversized shorts laughing as he clangs just about every shot he takes. 

When DJ was ignored and left open as teams doubled off him to guard one of the ACTUAL BIG 3 he nailed jumper after jumper...... Rondo barely catches iron and creates sprained ankles and rebound opportunities.

What GREAT American said "can't we all just get along"?........ do we now have to start a whole new GREAT conversation..........let's keep in mind that GREAT according to this board is that the person who is GREAT was simply born.......  I just had a great steak and egg sandwich, it had peppers and onions and a little mayo and a diet coke with some pretzels.....  I am GREAT.....why am I great?  I said so........ the sandwich was GREAT too, why?  I said so.

let's at least make a suble attempt to apply great to things that are actually great......there are 25 guys in the NBA who if we did what they did would be in jail but they are GREAT.....  please let's try to think about some of the words we use.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : Could you just write a book and publish it on how Rondo is no good and instead of writing a chapter at a time on your posts?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

What I would like is for one, just one, person to refute what I write / wrote. 

Everyone just likes to say I am an idiot but they don't like to address anything I present.  And generally what I present is fact.  But of course it cannot be the way I see it because that would be different than what some people say.

I have a 75 year old stepfather who said he saw nothing from Wall and I said to him the Celtics lost and Wall was the player of the game - what more do you need to see?  He is 5 years younger than Rondo and made the game winning shot while Rondo was on the bench in foul trouble.... ummm ummm ummm ... Cs had a bad night.....

He is one of the Harlem Celtics playing the Washington Generals every night fans.  If there is something wrong it is the Harlem Celtics fault and that there is not even a remote possibility that Rondo is not the best point guard in the league.

So when I say their last 3 losses Rondo was outplayed by Rose, Brooks, and Wall he cannot even fathom it.

Brooks scores 24 and has 9 assists but how could he possibly be better than Rondo he plays for the Washington Generals.  Um..... he plays for a team that was missing its two best players and as a result of what he did the Rockets won and Rondo was completely outplayed...... response:  ummmmmm ummmmm ummmmm  Celtics are still one of the best teams.... 

No s hit Sherlock... when healthy they are absolutely the best team in the league but that does not mean that if you traded Rondo out for a bunch of other players that they would not be as good and in a lot of cases a lot better.....

How this could not be more evident just assures me that there are those that ensure the downfall of this country.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : As I have said any number of times, there is no hate for Rondo.  There is, in my opinion, a gigantic chasm between what Rondo's actual worth and perceived worth. People are unable to separate Rondo's skills from Rondo's success. There are those Americans who feel that things could not have been better than when Clinton was President and somehow Clinton had something to do with it. I always used to say to friends, there is a revolution going on - it is called the information technology revolution.  It was similar to the industrial revolution. During the information technology revolution the most important person in the world was named Bill but it was Bill Gates not Bill Clinton.  Of course people now want to suggest somehow that we just need to go back to the way things were with Clinton as President, there were budget surpluses and things seemed pretty good...... other than Clinton's inability to deal with terrorists which lead directly to the events of September 11, 2001. What I am getting at is while some think Clinton was a wonderful President it actually resulted from a bunch of guys in California doing things that most did not think was possible and it resulted in unprecedented wealth for many. Rondo is Clinton.......  not quite what anyone thinks he is but happy to assign the gains to him. Give Rondo Tony Allen instead of Ray Allen, Haslem instead of KG, Mo Pete instead of Pierce, and Nazr Mohammed instead of Shaq and Rondo averages 6 assists and most of the league splits their oversized shorts laughing as he clangs just about every shot he takes.  When DJ was ignored and left open as teams doubled off him to guard one of the ACTUAL BIG 3 he nailed jumper after jumper...... Rondo barely catches iron and creates sprained ankles and rebound opportunities. What GREAT American said "can't we all just get along"?........ do we now have to start a whole new GREAT conversation..........let's keep in mind that GREAT according to this board is that the person who is GREAT was simply born.......  I just had a great steak and egg sandwich, it had peppers and onions and a little mayo and a diet coke with some pretzels.....  I am GREAT.....why am I great?  I said so........ the sandwich was GREAT too, why?  I said so. let's at least make a suble attempt to apply great to things that are actually great......there are 25 guys in the NBA who if we did what they did would be in jail but they are GREAT.....  please let's try to think about some of the words we use.

You took my post all wrong. The hate i was referring to, was for the people who post not being able to get along. The great american,was Rodney King! It was meant to be sarcastic!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall :  You took my post all wrong. The hate i was referring to, was for the people who post not being able to get along. The great american,was Rodney King! It was meant to be sarcastic!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

KYCELTIC.... you have my most sincere apology.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : KYCELTIC.... you have my most sincere apology.

Apology accepted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Dudder said--- I don't hate Rondo.

To me it is very simple - the degree to which he can be overrated is not even measurable.

Put him on a bad team and he is exposed - shelter him on a good team and he is covered up."

You are absolutely correct with your assessment.
    Rondo is good but carry a small print. He is a complimentary type player.
    Symbiotically needs someone good to shine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]"Dudder said--- I don't hate Rondo. To me it is very simple - the degree to which he can be overrated is not even measurable. Put him on a bad team and he is exposed - shelter him on a good team and he is covered up." You are absolutely correct with your assessment. Rondo is good but carry a small print. He is a complimentary type player. Symbiotically needs someone good to shine.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

hola Che.... I have said many times on this board there are two thing in my life that are very important - my children are not allowed to use the word God unless praying and they are absolutely not allowed to hate...  I have no hatred toward Rondo or anyone.... the root of what I write is that there are any number of other players that can easily step in and replace Rondo and the Cs are no worse off and in a lot of cases better......  there are a lot of teams which cannot say the same thing.... for example the Bulls are not sitting there thinking I wish we could get Rondo... ditto for the Clippers, Magic, Knicks, Spurs, Jazz, Hornets, and a bunch of others.  However all of those teams wish they could somehow get Pierce or Allen or KG.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rondo totally outplays Wall : You may not have noticed but Wall was given the player of the game... in their last 3 losses Rondo was outplayed by Rose, Brooks, and Wall. Give Wall Pierce, Allen, and KG, and Shaq and they are virtually unbeatable.....  Rondo as usual was left completely unguarded and as usual embarrassed himself by trying to think he was the show..... uncounted uncontested wide open jumpers where even Tommy and Mike said Rondo needs to take and make those shots but of course for green glassed homers like you, Rondo made the right decision by throwing it out of bounds or forcing a pass where there was no opportunity though his only goal is to get assists...... Somehow in your mind the player of the game was outplayed by a guy who made silly turnovers and missed or did not take wide open jumpers and oh by the way when Rondo was Wall's age he was still in school, Wall is 5 years younger than Rondo and will be the runner up rookie of the year.... Rondo after his rookie season... lucky to even get on the floor........  to see it any other way is simply routing for laundry and completely ignorant.

No one in their right mind can say that Wall outplayed Rondo. The Celtics had totally wide open shots set up by Rondo throughout the 4th quarter. If they even hit two of them the game is over. Wall's desperation 3 wasn't talent it was pure luck. Wall is fast but if he doesn't get an open court to run in he is average.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]Ok so you think Rondo plays with alot of talent. Why is that Rondo's fault? Why blame him for the players Ainge put around him to make him play better. Why don't you blame NJ or Utah or New Orleans for not putting talent around Harris, DWill or Paul?? Nash had great talent around him for years and never won anything. I don't get the hatred for Rondo. Do you think he gets too much credit? He takes heat for not being able to hit open shots and his FT%. Some still don't think he's a top PG and he got cut from the Olympic team. What else do you want? You want him to play on the Bobcats so he can be exploited?

He doesn't hate Rondo. He hates himself as manifested by his continual post of such obviously wrong garbage. It cause us all to abuse him which in a perverse way is satisfying to him. I would suggest we all stop responding. The man has a closed mind. Closed by issues that we probably don't really want to know about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : I don't think Rondo plays with a lot of talent - it is a given - not some random thought.  It is not Rondo's fault that is who he plays with. I don't hate Rondo. To me it is very simple - the degree to which he can be overrated is not even measurable. Put him on a bad team and he is exposed - shelter him on a good team and he is covered up. All I am saying and have said any number of times and any number of ways - replace Rondo with any number of guys and they are no worse off and in a lot of cases better.  I don't think that is a difficult concept and not even sure it could be refuted. However, there are some (and everyone is entitled to their opinion) that think that a guy who cannot shoot, avoids shooting whenever possible, hurts his teams offense, and so on and so forth can be considered an elite point guard and point to his team's record as proof. Do I think he gets too much credit?  Is the sky blue? He got cut from the World Championship team not the Olympic team.  There were two point guards that did not get cut - Billups and Westbrook.  The issue I have has nothing to do with Rondo it has to do with posters / fans / bloggers. There is somehow some sort of debate as to whether Rondo is the best in the league or the second best in the league and so on...... he was the third best on the World Championship team and therefore did not make the team and he was beat out by a guy in his second year in the league and he was beat out by somehow who was not even a point guard coming out of college. I am of the opinion that in the western conference might not even be in the top 6 point guards let alone one of the top two or three in the league...... Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Paul, Williams, Curry, Evans, and Davis could easily step in and play with the guys that Rondo is fortunate enough to play with and the Cs would be no worse off and for the most part better..... so how can there possibly be any discussion as to whether is the best or second best when nobody else plays with as much talent and all of the guys that I listed above are for the most part better..... It is the equivalent of saying if you ignore Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers, Big Ben, Rivers, and Schaub then obviously Matt Cassell is the best quarterback in football.  His team made it to the playoffs blah blah blah...... um... its who he plays with......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]so much drivel...

the c's are no. 1 in FG% and assist's per game and far and away have the highest assist differential in the league, meanwhile outscoring opponents by 7.5 pts pergame (second in the league). i think things are just fine as is.

if you don't think FG% and assists per game are directly attributable to whoever runs the offense (rondo) then you need to study the game. i can't be bothered to read your wall of texts, but it seems to me that you are fixated on how much rondo scores (or doesn't) while neglecting the bigger picture that everything seems to be running pretty smoothly as evidenced by the aforementioned stats and the second best record in the league. in fact, if san antonio wasn't so damn great right now, we would be first. would it be great if rondo could knock down the 3 consistently? yup. but beyond that i don't think a 20 and 10 pg would be of benefit to c's. again, there is a lot more to basketball than scoring.

i'll close by saying that you really think you have out thought the celtics brass and coaching staff and have figured out something that they haven't? there is a reason doc rivers sits on the sidelines with a championship ring and takes home a hefty paycheck, meanwhile guys like you drop walls of meaningless text on a forum for a team you don't even support. get over yourself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

If anyone thinks Dudder is dishing out meaningless tripe they are totaly wrong. It is clear he knows about the game. I do think Rondo is a top 5 point guard. Dudder does however bring up valid points. I continue to look forward to his comments, whether I agree with them or not. Point to be made is in this league anyone on any given night. All these players are that good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo totally outplays Wall : so much drivel... the c's are no. 1 in FG% and assist's per game and far and away have the highest assist differential in the league, meanwhile outscoring opponents by 7.5 pts pergame (second in the league). i think things are just fine as is. if you don't think FG% and assists per game are directly attributable to whoever runs the offense (rondo) then you need to study the game. i can't be bothered to read your wall of texts, but it seems to me that you are fixated on how much rondo scores (or doesn't) while neglecting the bigger picture that everything seems to be running pretty smoothly as evidenced by the aforementioned stats and the second best record in the league. in fact, if san antonio wasn't so damn great right now, we would be first. would it be great if rondo could knock down the 3 consistently? yup. but beyond that i don't think a 20 and 10 pg would be of benefit to c's. again, there is a lot more to basketball than scoring. i'll close by saying that you really think you have out thought the celtics brass and coaching staff and have figured out something that they haven't? there is a reason doc rivers sits on the sidelines with a championship ring and takes home a hefty paycheck, meanwhile guys like you drop walls of meaningless text on a forum for a team you don't even support. get over yourself.
    Posted by atomic[/QUOTE]

A point guard that shoots nothing but layups, the greatest 3 point shooter in the history of the league, a small forward that recently joined the 20000 point club, and debatably one of the scoring greatest centers in history...... that leads to a very high shooting percentage and it also leads to assists.

Give me anyone of the point guards average a lot more points and even 3 or 4 or 5 fewer assists and the offense flows a more easily, it provides another option on the offensive end (as opposed to a point guard that pound the ball into the floor until he almost guarantees himself an assist - the thing that Rondo hates more than anything else is the extra pass cuz then he doesn't get the assist).

Having the highest shooting percentage in the league is also directly correlated to being the worst rebounding team in the league - so make the stats say whatever you want.

It is simply naive to believe that point guards that do not play with 4 hall of famers but can do everything Rondo does and obtw shoot, shoot 3s, and finish and get to the line and hit something north of 80% as opposed to being the worst in the league would not make the Cs better or at worst be as good.

They are 16th in the league in scoring.  There is absolutely no excuse for that unless of course you realize that the point guard is played off of causing a double team on one of the team's best players and then hides in corner and the other 4 guys on the team realize that they are begging for a missed shot and a rebounding opportunity if they pass it to him.  The funniest part of it is Rondo is in the corner yelling for the ball - I don't know how the other guys are not just busting a gut while they are trying to concentrate on playing offense 4 against 5.

In the consecutive years that Stockton averaged over 14 assists, he averaged over 17 ppg, shot over 50% from the field, over 40% from 3, and over 80% from the line.

Have the standards so far for these players that somehow the worst shooter in the league who happens to play with 4 hall of famers can be considered one of the elite.

Apparently there are over 400billions stars in space similar to our sun.... there is life elsewhere so contrary to popular belief it is possible that Rondo may not be one of the best point guards in the league.

Wall was the player of the game - he didn't play in a game against the Cs and the Cs won by 30, Wall plays and his team plays.  Wall is 5 years younger, when Rondo was Wall's age Rondo was a project as a sophomore at KY.  When Rondo was a rookie he was a backup to a tweener, Wall is playing on one of the worst team's in the league and average 18 points and 9 rebounds.

You are correct Wall's 3 was not skill it was luck - Rondo would have been standing in the corner calling for the ball......... with all 20 digits crossed hoping beyond all hope that even though he is calling for it he really wants no part of it....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]If anyone thinks Dudder is dishing out meaningless tripe they are totaly wrong. It is clear he knows about the game. I do think Rondo is a top 5 point guard. Dudder does however bring up valid points. I continue to look forward to his comments, whether I agree with them or not. Point to be made is in this league anyone on any given night. All these players are that good.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Yes but after you have read them for a couple of years you see the same points made over and over again. If we want to we can attack any player in this league and continually focus on their short comings or in Rondo's case, one shortcoming,  and tries to build an argument that they aren't as good as nearly everyone says. That is what Dudder does.

Nearly everyone disagrees with Dudder. There is nothing new to his rants. So I disagree with your summary.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

that obviously knowledgeable dudder professes to be a Cs fan yet goes to such lengths to disparage their star young pg and lunch bucket, defensive mainstay center is what flummoxes me.

Sections
Shortcuts