Rondo Trade Posibilities

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RhodyATL. Show RhodyATL's posts

Rondo Trade Posibilities

What about Washington...Rondo and Bass for John Wall and McGee

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities

Rondo and Bass and draft picks...for Wall...remember he is the number one pick...Washington needs many many players to turn around that franchise...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In Response to Rondo Trade Posibilities:
    [QUOTE]What about Washington...Rondo and Bass for John Wall and McGee
    Posted by RhodyATL[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea actually... Might take Rondo, Bass, and multiple picks. I definitely think Mcghee could be had. He has been in the dog house all year. The real question is how in love is washington with Wall

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HOLD ON TO OUR PICKS......  NEED TO GET YOUNGER !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities:
    [QUOTE]   HOLD ON TO OUR PICKS......  NEED TO GET YOUNGER !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

McGee just turned 24 in January and Wall is only 21. How much younger can you get? I would do this trade in a heartbeat but I don't think the Wiz are that stupid.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we don't have enough talent on our team to get wall and mcgee. and we need to keep our picks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

How about we KEEP Rondo. Trade KG, PP, RA and all the other schmucks for younger players plus draft picks. The Celtics can still get very good value for the Medium 3. P. Pierce can probably bring us the most value in return from a playoff team. As for KG and RA I think we can get good value for both. So KEEP Rondo. Every team has a head case no matter what.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

[QUOTE]How about we KEEP Rondo. Trade KG, PP, RA and all the other schmucks for younger players plus draft picks. The Celtics can still get very good value for the Medium 3. P. Pierce can probably bring us the most value in return from a playoff team. As for KG and RA I think we can get good value for both. So KEEP Rondo. Every team has a head case no matter what.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities : McGee just turned 24 in January and Wall is only 21. How much younger can you get? I would do this trade in a heartbeat but I don't think the Wiz are that stupid.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

they arent, noone is...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities : FoxSports: The Lakers are trying to land Inglewood-native, Paul Pierce, as rumors continue to swirl of Danny Ainge considering a rebuilding job out in Boston. Pierce for Gasol anyone .... Bueller ... Bueller? Some wingnut Rondo hater thinks we should acquire Gasol ... Pierce makes for an even swap and we can still have our beloved PG to pass to Gasol ... HaHaHA!!!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

gasol is younger and very talented...
    if we keep rondo and bass and get gasol.
    green is back next year, trade JON for
    a pick if possible, quick rebound next year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]John Wall is not even an All-Star player. Washington will not trade Wall for Rondo? Rondo is an All-Star replacement player this year.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

wall may be better than rondo, he is a naturally better shooter, ft shooter and won a championship in college, he is clearly talented and truly college seasoned.
    that means something. He couldve left early too!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities : gasol is younger and very talented... if we keep rondo and bass and get gasol. green is back next year, trade JON for a pick if possible, quick rebound next year.
    Posted by DeweyCBoston[/QUOTE]

It does make some sense but it still would be tough to see the heart of the C's the last 10 years in Laker gold.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities : You don't think the Wiz are that stupid?  Damn!
    I know McGee is a bit of a malcontent and a FA but you don't think the C's get the better of that trade scenario in the long run? 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities : If the C's braintrust was confident that they could improve upon McGee's roundball IQ and turn him into a "Chief" type center, I'd be ecstatic if we got him, Nick Young and Wall for Rondo and Bass but on the other hand, if NJ is forced to dump DWill and we could have him for Rondo and filler that would make me more ecstatic ... then this summer we could offer $9M to McGee and see if the Wiz have the courage to match.
    John Wall in the games I have watched him has shown very little other than athleticism. 

What gets me about all of our desperate ideas for a trade is that we seem to lose sight of how Nick Young would be a great addition to the team we had a couple of years ago.  These players neither are mature and play terrible basketball on the worst team in the league.  Suddenly they will run our backcourt with Bradley back there as well.  It won't work so well and my guess is John Wall is no Derek Rose.  Actually it is not a guess, it's a fact.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Im all for keeping Rondo and bringing in younger guys to run with him, but what if that backfires. We all know Rondo is a pouter and his whole career he has played with 3 classy H.O.F'ers who know the game.

Now who is to say if some young cats come in here not knowing the game as well that Rondo will be that on the court teacher and take the steps necessaruy in the leadership department to get them thru tough times.

Lots of questions there and for an immature , stubborn kid to be your leader amongst other young, possible selfish guys...it could get Ugly

Be careful what you wish for.

IF you did do that, you better atleast Keep Ray Allen, the voice of reason...and calming force.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo Trade Posibilities : wall may be better than rondo, he is a naturally better shooter, ft shooter and won a championship in college, he is clearly talented and truly college seasoned. that means something. He couldve left early too!
    Posted by DeweyCBoston[/QUOTE]

whoahhh..the knock on john wall is that he cant shoot a lick! at all. aanc college seasoned? he stayed for one year. O_o

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArtWikle. Show ArtWikle's posts

No way you will be able to trade Jermaine with his questionable wrist. surgery our for a month, to the rest of the year or for his career. Think again

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts