Rondo trade rumors....oh no....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Rondo trade rumors....oh no....

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyorkknicks/2013/06/28/could-the-new-york-knicks-acquire-rajon-rondo-from-the-boston-celtics/

The Knicks?  Wow....let the fire sale continue....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Rondo trade rumors....oh no....

Wishful thinking by a homer Knicks website.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

thats not a trade rumor. its a knicks site citing a wish, like scubber said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

besides the fact that there is an absolutely ZERO PERCENT chance that DA would trade Rondo to a division rival, if he were to trade him at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

besides the fact that there is an absolutely ZERO PERCENT chance that DA would trade Rondo to a division rival, if he were to trade him at all.

Dont know where RR is going, but if he will send KG and PP to Brooklyn, he will do it with RR for the right price too. The Knicks want him bad enough, the Knicks will be DA's next victim  Jamez, YOU said Rondo would not be traded too, but here you are talking about the whos and the wheres. Say bye bye, my brutha! Sooner or later, "It is done." 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Dont know where RR is going, but if he will send KG and PP to Brooklyn, he will do it with RR for the right price too. The Knicks want him bad enough, the Knicks will be DA's next victim  Jamez, YOU said Rondo would not be traded too, but here you are talking about the whos and the wheres. Say bye bye, my brutha! Sooner or later, "It is done." 

not true

You send two guys who who will be gone, retired, in 2-3 years to a division rival in a deal that destroys their future right as you plan to be back in the playoffs in 2016-2018.

You don't send a player with 6 years left of his prime to a division rival

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

[QUOTE]

not true

You send two guys who who will be gone, retired, in 2-3 years to a division rival in a deal that destroys their future right as you plan to be back in the playoffs in 2016-2018.

[/QUOTE]

Answer this....Does RR have more value to us right now, or to a team who feels they need RR right now to put them innit? obviously its the contender. I would feel like you about the devision rival taboo trading but who knows how to throw RR off his game better than DA? He is a head case! This goes beyond his physical abilities which we all agree he is amazing. He has huge holes in his game too. For the right price, send him no matter who it is to. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

RR stays.....thats why we didn't select a PG when plenty could have been had in draft

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

not true

[/QUOTE]

Good points...not the same thing by a mile...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

RR stays.....thats why we didn't select a PG when plenty could have been had in draft

Not if you are targeting a coupe of PGs in ongoing trade discussions for RR already. I just can't see RR WANTING to stay now. He is a glory, TV, stat guy who will be on a rebuilding team with no more HOFers. I say he politley asks out behind the scenes to keep his value up for DA publcly even if DA wanted to keep him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think if DA thought he could get in his mind 100% value before he even comes back I don't think the location of that team would be of any part of that decision I've never been a believer in attempting the path of least resistance and more of a if you think your the best you want to beat the best at their best. I don't him know him personally at all but my guess he is of the latter school of thought. I also think their PG is almost a perfect fit for the Knicks.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Yea, i also read dallas is interested..they do have picks to offer...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

my sources are clear on this.. if Mavs get DH, they are sending TWO 1s (incl 2014) to celts for rajon!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

too bad those sources are ALWAYS wrong and in reality DON'T EXIST

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

my sources are clear on this.. if Mavs get DH, they are sending TWO 1s (incl 2014) to celts for rajon!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

More stupid nonsense, like the rest of your posts.  Give it a rest. 

If you had a clue, you would understand that the Celtics already have a boat-load of draft picks.  They will get established and proven talent in a Rondo trade.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

Yea, i also read dallas is interested..they do have picks to offer...

Picks are not the answer at this point.  Unless you have a 7 year plan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

More stupid nonsense, like the rest of your posts.  Give it a rest. 

If you had a clue, you would understand that the Celtics already have a boat-load of draft picks.  They will get established and proven talent in a Rondo trade.   

Not from Dallas they won't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski Adrian Wojnarowski  @WojYahooNBA about 9 minutes ago

As Dallasbasketball.com says, Celts/Mavs talked some Rondo. Celtics like Larkin, but how do Mavs take contracts and keep space for Howard?

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2XdOqaRHo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Marc Stein Marc Stein  @ESPNSteinLine about 7 minutes ago

Mavs: We're interested in Rondo. Celts: We want Dirk. So: More teams gotta jump in or Boston gotta budge for meaningful talks to take place

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2XdP475d5

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

too bad those sources are ALWAYS wrong and in reality DON'T EXIST

[/QUOTE]

If his source is the bleacher report, they indeed exist. I got a notification on my phone from their app about this rumor earlier. I don't think Dallas has much to offer, other than picks, do they? Please don't respond with Larkin. I can read, I just think they can get more for Rondo. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Bill Simmons Bill Simmons  @BillSimmons about 15 minutes ago

FYI: Celts aren't moving Rondo unless they can dump multiple contracts in the trade. They want to fully bottom out while creating cap space.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2XdVMwdEM

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Seriously, what assets does Dallas have?

For Rondo, we need at least two future 1st round picks (especially if Dallas is looking to contend).

Danny, please don't sell low on Rondo!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Agree.  Dallas doesn't have anything to offer for Rondo that we want, and if they traded Dirk or Mayo they would be taking one step forward and two back.  

I wish Howard would just announce that he is going to Houston to put this to rest.  I presume there will be many more such rumors before we se a ral deal... that will likely include a proven Center.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Agree.  Dallas doesn't have anything to offer for Rondo that we want, and if they traded Dirk or Mayo they would be taking one step forward and two back.  

I wish Howard would just announce that he is going to Houston to put this to rest.  I presume there will be many more such rumors before we se a ral deal... that will likely include a proven Center.

You will not be happy if we get Larkin, Ledo, and two 1st rounders for Rondo?

I considered DAL or ATL as landing spots for Rondo as a means for either of them to land DH, and thought the whole draft night manuverings as smelling of something more. Are both DAL and ATL competing to obtain RR? Kind of suspicious since both teams drafted PG which were linked to BOS interest before the draft. A little competition might be good for the C's as we can push hard to have GW as part of the package.

DAL package most likely include Marion (9.3M) expiring, 2 firsts and a S&T of Mayo (8.0M) or TPE (if Wallace included) also Larkin for AB.

ATL-  We get Horford, 12M (they will have DH and would re-sign JS) and S&T of Teague (8M) (who I'd rather have than Schroeder who could bakup Rondo) for Rondo and Wallace perhaps with Ivan Johnson. No picks coming back to BOS with this package.

Sections
Shortcuts