Rondo Tradebait?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Rondo Tradebait?

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The idea that anyone here would consider trading Rondo for Gortat straight up is absurd.  Gortat for Bass or Lee and a draft pick.  Not even sure about the draft pick.

Depending on the real scoop on Melo and his development he could be traded with Bass for Gortat. What I saw from Melo in pre-season did not translate into and NBA starting center.

[/QUOTE]

agree.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

this is hilarious. EEEEEVERY YEAR its the same thing. "Rondo isnt good enough, Rondo doesnt do this, Rondo cant do that, So many other pg's can do what Rondo does." Then, when the playoffs come around........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the MASTER PLAN is to make Avery Bradley the starting PG of the Celtics then go ahead, trade Rondo.

But it's BS if you guys think the offense will run smoothly with a Calderon or a Lowry. 

[/QUOTE]
    I don't believe that Bradley would be a good PG.  He just isn't really suited for this position.  We really don't have anyone else that can take Rondo's place. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong by what I said above. Rondo is a very good pg, and I would be very surprised if he was traded.

Just saying I would trade him for the right big.

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  I agree with that.  But the expert quoted is talking about Rondo + Sullinger POSSIBLY bringing us Cousins.  Wow!  Don't know where some people have their heads.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think that if Rondo does not surpass Lebron James this year as the best player in the world, then he is garbage and should be traded for a mediocre big and a crAppy back-up pg.

- Danny Ainge

[/QUOTE]

LOL.