Rondo vs DW

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Rondo vs DW

Cool.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Not to be outdone, DW decided to go on a scoring binge...but still Rondo's line shows a more complete point guard..even with his "limitations"...I also tend to think that his wrist is still injured, by the way he is missing lay ups...as this article states, DW's scoring is something done every couple of years, but Rondo's numbers are something not seen since Magic Johnson's years..even he said on national TV, that rebounding is the hardest to get for the trip/doubles...
    and this coming from a 6ft nine guard!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1091260-why-rajon-rondos-triple-double-trumps-deron-williams-scoring-binge

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I understand this is his 2nd triple double in  3 games..who else can do this??
    4 total for the season...yikes!!!!I say we rebuild around this guy....because he is only getting better...and more consistant..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Stats can be used to make either player look more advantagous. What seems to be overlooked by many is the fact that DW would want nearly twice the money! No sane individual would claim he is that much better than Rondo. Besides, we know what we have with Rondo (both strengths and weaknesses). I think DW is still to young to put individual honors aside in favor of a strong team system. After all, he left such a system under Jerry Sloan. We need a BIG defensive center to clog the lane and grab rebounds. Everything else will fall into place.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo vs DW:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo vs DW : I will always root for a Celts win.. but everyone has to play well for that to happen. To say that only Rondo must play well,to  guarantee a win, well thats something else...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

And the game proved the point.  Pierce was critical on offense.  KG played well.  Wilcox played well.  Of course, Rondo played well.   As we've both noted, its up to the whole team, not just Rondo.

Now, we have to continue this play against other good teams like Philly and on the road.  More tests to come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

What do you make of DW having that scoring burst just after Rondo's monster game...trying to prove a point(pun intended), or calling out to DH to come and play there instead of Boston??? too many coincidences going on...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I believe yesterday's games proved w/out a doubt who is the better point gawd...