Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......

Danny will not be building a team around a HEAD CASE point guard that can't shoot jumpers & foul shots !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......

even up for Howard would fine with me.

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......:
    [QUOTE]   Danny will not be building a team around a HEAD CASE point guard that can't shoot jumpers & foul shots !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    Finally! Now we know that Danny Ainge posts on BDC under Bill-806.
    Unless you're talking about some other Danny.

AK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think its too early to forecast where Rondo will be on Labor Day.  Like PP said, it's one game and the series is not over.  Right now, Rondo will be a Celtic on Labor Day.

I, for one, did not believe the headlines saying the Celtics would win this series in 5 games.  We've always had tough games with the Hawks, regular season and playoffs.  Rondo just made stealing one of the first two a little more difficult but I still believe we can win the series.  This team is quite capable of winning a playoff road game without Rondo and I expect them to accomplish that tonight.

If Rondo had not blown up, Smith was going to the FT line for two shots with the Hawks up by 4 points.  There is nothing that suggests even then that the Celtics would pull the game out so let's not suggest Rondo costs us game one.  Our first quarter costs us game one.

As for Rondo, if he doesn't come back in game 3 and totally dominate and lead us to victory and on to win the series, I then would think there is a high probability that you are right.  But even then we'd have to look at the performances of PP and KG and BB on this series.  It won't be all on Rondo's shoulders.

Basically, the Celtics will not lose this series because of anything done thus far.  If PP or KG cannot be more productive, if the Celtics cannot start a game or close out a game stronger, if the Celtics bench doesn't provide more of a contribution, THOSE will be the reasons the Celtics lose this series - not Rondo getting tossed in game one and suspended for game two.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......:
    [QUOTE]I think its too early to forecast where Rondo will be on Labor Day.  Like PP said, it's one game and the series is not over.  Right now, Rondo will be a Celtic on Labor Day. I, for one, did not believe the headlines saying the Celtics would win this series in 5 games.  We've always had tough games with the Hawks, regular season and playoffs.  Rondo just made stealing one of the first two a little more difficult but I still believe we can win the series.  This team is quite capable of winning a playoff road game without Rondo and I expect them to accomplish that tonight. If Rondo had not blown up, Smith was going to the FT line for two shots with the Hawks up by 4 points.  There is nothing that suggests even then that the Celtics would pull the game out so let's not suggest Rondo costs us game one.  Our first quarter costs us game one. As for Rondo, if he doesn't come back in game 3 and totally dominate and lead us to victory and on to win the series, I then would think there is a high probability that you are right.  But even then we'd have to look at the performances of PP and KG and BB on this series.  It won't be all on Rondo's shoulders. Basically, the Celtics will not lose this series because of anything done thus far.  If PP or KG cannot be more productive, if the Celtics cannot start a game or close out a game stronger, if the Celtics bench doesn't provide more of a contribution, THOSE will be the reasons the Celtics lose this series - not Rondo getting tossed in game one and suspended for game two.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Great post, Petey....100% agree.  I think we can win this game without him.  I also don't pin the loss of Game 1 on him.  PP, Bass and KG shot 16-45!!!!  That will not happen again.  Lastly, completely agree Rondo will be a beast in Game 3.............."if you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

here we go again..Bill, uve lost credibility with me. you go back and forth more than almost everyone on this board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]even up for Howard would fine with me. LOL
    Posted by kdp59[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen but I, too, would love it !!! Bynum & Howard are the 2 best BIG MEN in the game. We really haven't dominated under the boards since Parrish, McHale & Bird days. We are a good jump shooting team and have had some PGs who can dribble to the basket and/or make an assist but mostly to another to make a jump shot. Rondo is very good in many categories but still not in the class of Rose, Westbrook, Paul etc. in being able to score. Dominating Big Men are very hard to get. PGs are easier & look how A.Bradley has developed. What if we get Doc's son ! Would be nice to have +10 in rebounds for a change & also someone who can block 3-5 shots which also gives us a chance to retain the ball.

Get Howard for Rondo. Yes Indeed. I live in SF Bay area...am I California Dreaming ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]...................This team is quite capable of winning a playoff road game without Rondo and I expect them to accomplish that tonight. If Rondo had not blown up, Smith was going to the FT line for two shots with the Hawks up by 4 points...............Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

1. this team is "capable" of winning one game in any playoff series, yet not built to succeeed in the playoffs with KG at the 5 and ostensibly no other RELIABLE battle tested help at the 5.  danny just gave up after he made the bass trade and assumed Jerlame would be around when the playoffs started.  the threw the insults of ryan hollins and chris wilcox, a couple of guys who combined weigh about 400 pounds.....  not solutions at the 5....  just piker GM solutions...

2. while rondo might have "blown up", it sure as heck would be nice if BASS and PIETRUS (who has some semblance of an excuse due to recent head injury) had just SHOWN UP...

3. and it sure would be nice if bass played a scintilla of defense on josh smith.  josh is like a big centrifuge- unless you LET HIM get all wound up and really going, he will take himself out of games.....  22 pts and 18 rebs is unforgivable for Bass to allow him, while posting sub-mark acres types of numbers himself.  ridiculous

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]I think its too early to forecast where Rondo will be on Labor Day.  Like PP said, it's one game and the series is not over.  Right now, Rondo will be a Celtic on Labor Day. I, for one, did not believe the headlines saying the Celtics would win this series in 5 games.  We've always had tough games with the Hawks, regular season and playoffs.  Rondo just made stealing one of the first two a little more difficult but I still believe we can win the series.  This team is quite capable of winning a playoff road game without Rondo and I expect them to accomplish that tonight. If Rondo had not blown up, Smith was going to the FT line for two shots with the Hawks up by 4 points.  There is nothing that suggests even then that the Celtics would pull the game out so let's not suggest Rondo costs us game one.  Our first quarter costs us game one. As for Rondo, if he doesn't come back in game 3 and totally dominate and lead us to victory and on to win the series, I then would think there is a high probability that you are right.  But even then we'd have to look at the performances of PP and KG and BB on this series.  It won't be all on Rondo's shoulders. Basically, the Celtics will not lose this series because of anything done thus far.  If PP or KG cannot be more productive, if the Celtics cannot start a game or close out a game stronger, if the Celtics bench doesn't provide more of a contribution, THOSE will be the reasons the Celtics lose this series - not Rondo getting tossed in game one and suspended for game two.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Good post Petey! Spot on!

I think we can win tonight and I expect PP to be very aggressive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I have been very pleased with the Bass for BB trade but I must say that BB has played outstanding 1st 2 games with 16pts/13 rebs and then last night 18pts/10 rebs. Has played good defense too. I always liked him..felt he played to compete every day ! His problem was that he's listed as 6'9" but i think w/o sneakers he's probably an inch or two shorter. If he were 6-10 to 7 ft he's been as good as Bynum & Howard because he's a Banger and better too at making 10-15 ft jump shots.

I will always remember fondly photo of him and Nate Robinson after game 4 victory vs Lakers 2 years ago as Shrek & Donkey !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]  I have been very pleased with the Bass for BB trade but I must say that BB has played outstanding 1st 2 games with 16pts/13 rebs and then last night 18pts/10 rebs. Has played good defense too. I always liked him..felt he played to compete every day ! His problem was that he's listed as 6'9" but i think w/o sneakers he's probably an inch or two shorter. If he were 6-10 to 7 ft he's been as good as Bynum & Howard because he's a Banger and better too at making 10-15 ft jump shots. I will always remember fondly photo of him and Nate Robinson after game 4 victory vs Lakers 2 years ago as Shrek & Donkey !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

nothing is perfect.  but you gripe about davis' size as being his downfall.  we traded for a guy who is shorter than davis and flat out INCAPABLE of playing ANY MINUTES at the 5 position, so there KG is, all 36 years old of him trying to do it with mirrors.

if doc couldn't stand davis that badly and you had to get rid of him, then you had to play bass 20 minutes a game and GET ANOTHER FIVE, not 232 pound ryan hollins, but someone with some body mass to them.

davis right now is playing starting five and he ran roy hibbert, who is 7-2 off the floor last night by beating him all over the floor.  he got his shot blocked a lot but was relentless and never quit, just like he never did here and got to the line a LOT, he was the only reason ORL was in that game at half time.  davis did not have a good shooting night yet shot better % than any other magic starter and jameer nelson is a crap stain of a point guard- they quit doing the pick and roll that got davis 8 FTA's in the first HALF.  and that's how orlando died- they went three happy and missed nearly all of them after davis was soo good drawing fouls in the first half, playing the FIVE POSITION.

and then you have bass, turns up completely MIA in our first game vs. ATL, so badly that KG has to come over and try to stop josh smith after it's too late and he's already got his thing all wound up and rolling.

the bottom line is that if you had to have bass then you HAD to get a competent LARGER SIZED veteran 5 who could do the smashing of the nba elite bigs that davis did.  danny did nothing.  bass is the SAME statistical and PER MINUTE rebounder than davis was last year and davis has been a BETTER rebounder per minute this year.  and the celts will not make it past the hawks. 

if we had davis to do the dirty work and help seal the middle on help defense, things might be very different.  i'm not saying we'd go all the way for the cup, but at least KG could play against 4's instead of 5's and then trying to mop up bass's mess after being pushed around by 300 pound collins for half the game.

there's a reason why bass has been a journey man.  and there is a reason why the magic wanted davis so badly- so dwight would never have to get F'd around with by him again- he gave dwight nightmares trying to get position.

imagine KG trying to hassle bynum or duncan, marc gasol.  yup.  KG will end up with an injury or dead tired after 20 minutes of playing time

in game 1, if KG had started out on josh smith, there is NO WAY that smith ends up with 22 and 18.  but then you let bass, 6-8 and 250 to get abused by the 6-11 300 pound collins.

it's really funny/sad how everyone said nothing when davis was playing GREAT for us last year up until the patellar tendon injury, not a small injury and they say NOTHING this year but fake (because they're not true) that bass is such a better "athlete" yet is the same per minute rebounder davis was for us.  it's a joke.

bass cost us game one.  he couldn't guard smith so he played hatchet man / ineffective defense on collins.  everything he touched turned up steaming pile of you know what and nobody says a word.  complete hypocrisy.

just WATCH this guy play and get beyond the "he's a great athlete" CRAP and you'll see that he loves to get lost on picks, turn his head and his footwork leaves a lot to be desired of, on top of not being a consistent or prolific rebounder.  we got three, four more years of this coming?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill you have no idea what can happen. 

I would agree if the Celts lose this series there is a chance Rondo will be traded, though Ainge WILL NOT trade him for inferior talent which limits his tradeablity. 

In other words, given that two other guys on the team, Pierce and Garnett, have also had their playoff troubles, Ainge is not going to rrade Rondo on a fire sale just to make you, Pud, and Dud happy. 

However, if the Celts beat Altanta and advance deeper and Rondo is a key part of it, then he's staying. And people like you will keep whining about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : nothing is perfect.  but you gripe about davis' size as being his downfall.  we traded for a guy who is shorter than davis and flat out INCAPABLE of playing ANY MINUTES at the 5 position , so there KG is, all 36 years old of him trying to do it with mirrors. if doc couldn't stand davis that badly and you had to get rid of him, then you had to play bass 20 minutes a game and GET ANOTHER FIVE, not 232 pound ryan hollins, but someone with some body mass to them. davis right now is playing starting five and he ran roy hibbert, who is 7-2 off the floor last night by beating him all over the floor.  he got his shot blocked a lot but was relentless and never quit, just like he never did here and got to the line a LOT, he was the only reason ORL was in that game at half time.  davis did not have a good shooting night yet shot better % than any other magic starter and jameer nelson is a crap stain of a point guard- they quit doing the pick and roll that got davis 8 FTA's in the first HALF.  and that's how orlando died- they went three happy and missed nearly all of them after davis was soo good drawing fouls in the first half, playing the FIVE POSITION. and then you have bass, turns up completely MIA in our first game vs. ATL, so badly that KG has to come over and try to stop josh smith after it's too late and he's already got his thing all wound up and rolling. the bottom line is that if you had to have bass then you HAD to get a competent LARGER SIZED veteran 5 who could do the smashing of the nba elite bigs that davis did.  danny did nothing.  bass is the SAME statistical and PER MINUTE rebounder than davis was last year and davis has been a BETTER rebounder per minute this year.  and the celts will not make it past the hawks.  if we had davis to do the dirty work and help seal the middle on help defense, things might be very different.  i'm not saying we'd go all the way for the cup, but at least KG could play against 4's instead of 5's and then trying to mop up bass's mess after being pushed around by 300 pound collins for half the game. there's a reason why bass has been a journey man.  and there is a reason why the magic wanted davis so badly- so dwight would never have to get F'd around with by him again- he gave dwight nightmares trying to get position. imagine KG trying to hassle bynum or duncan, marc gasol.  yup.  KG will end up with an injury or dead tired after 20 minutes of playing time in game 1, if KG had started out on josh smith, there is NO WAY that smith ends up with 22 and 18.  but then you let bass, 6-8 and 250 to get abused by the 6-11 300 pound collins. it's really funny/sad how everyone said nothing when davis was playing GREAT for us last year up until the patellar tendon injury, not a small injury and they say NOTHING this year but fake (because they're not true) that bass is such a better "athlete" yet is the same per minute rebounder davis was for us.  it's a joke. bass cost us game one.  he couldn't guard smith so he played hatchet man / ineffective defense on collins.  everything he touched turned up steaming pile of you know what and nobody says a word.  complete hypocrisy. just WATCH this guy play and get beyond the "he's a great athlete" CRAP and you'll see that he loves to get lost on picks, turn his head and his footwork leaves a lot to be desired of, on top of not being a consistent or prolific rebounder.  we got three, four more years of this coming?
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Wow man. We get it.  We got it last year.  You like Glen Davis.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Yes, he really like Glen Davis....
    Glen has been playing well, but also shot 5 for 16 last night. One of the gripes with him was that he didn't know when to stop shooting when he wasn't on.
    Anyway, the dude is gone and we have Bass now. I'm fine with that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Bill you have no idea what can happen.  I would agree if the Celts lose this series there is a chance Rondo will be traded, though Ainge WILL NOT trade him for inferior talent which limits his tradeablity.  In other words, given that two other guys on the team, Pierce and Garnett, have also had their playoff troubles, Ainge is not going to rrade Rondo on a fire sale just to make you, Pud, and Dud happy.  However, if the Celts beat Altanta and advance deeper and Rondo is a key part of it, then he's staying. And people like you will keep whining about it.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    I think you are right on point if Rondo goes it will be for far more value than before the trade deadline.  The problem is, what if we lose tonight and then lose the series in seven games.  Rondo will look very bad figuring we would have won without his lack of control.  I think Rondo has proven he is a major star in the making.  If we were to trade him what we would get back would be very substantial.

Frankly I am sorry and surprised that Rondo who won me back in the last few weeks would do something like this and throw us off his bandwagon again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : nothing is perfect.  but you gripe about davis' size as being his downfall.  we traded for a guy who is shorter than davis and flat out INCAPABLE of playing ANY MINUTES at the 5 position , so there KG is, all 36 years old of him trying to do it with mirrors. if doc couldn't stand davis that badly and you had to get rid of him, then you had to play bass 20 minutes a game and GET ANOTHER FIVE, not 232 pound ryan hollins, but someone with some body mass to them. davis right now is playing starting five and he ran roy hibbert, who is 7-2 off the floor last night by beating him all over the floor.  he got his shot blocked a lot but was relentless and never quit, just like he never did here and got to the line a LOT, he was the only reason ORL was in that game at half time.  davis did not have a good shooting night yet shot better % than any other magic starter and jameer nelson is a crap stain of a point guard- they quit doing the pick and roll that got davis 8 FTA's in the first HALF.  and that's how orlando died- they went three happy and missed nearly all of them after davis was soo good drawing fouls in the first half, playing the FIVE POSITION. and then you have bass, turns up completely MIA in our first game vs. ATL, so badly that KG has to come over and try to stop josh smith after it's too late and he's already got his thing all wound up and rolling. the bottom line is that if you had to have bass then you HAD to get a competent LARGER SIZED veteran 5 who could do the smashing of the nba elite bigs that davis did.  danny did nothing.  bass is the SAME statistical and PER MINUTE rebounder than davis was last year and davis has been a BETTER rebounder per minute this year.  and the celts will not make it past the hawks.  if we had davis to do the dirty work and help seal the middle on help defense, things might be very different.  i'm not saying we'd go all the way for the cup, but at least KG could play against 4's instead of 5's and then trying to mop up bass's mess after being pushed around by 300 pound collins for half the game. there's a reason why bass has been a journey man.  and there is a reason why the magic wanted davis so badly- so dwight would never have to get F'd around with by him again- he gave dwight nightmares trying to get position. imagine KG trying to hassle bynum or duncan, marc gasol.  yup.  KG will end up with an injury or dead tired after 20 minutes of playing time in game 1, if KG had started out on josh smith, there is NO WAY that smith ends up with 22 and 18.  but then you let bass, 6-8 and 250 to get abused by the 6-11 300 pound collins. it's really funny/sad how everyone said nothing when davis was playing GREAT for us last year up until the patellar tendon injury, not a small injury and they say NOTHING this year but fake (because they're not true) that bass is such a better "athlete" yet is the same per minute rebounder davis was for us.  it's a joke. bass cost us game one.  he couldn't guard smith so he played hatchet man / ineffective defense on collins.  everything he touched turned up steaming pile of you know what and nobody says a word.  complete hypocrisy. just WATCH this guy play and get beyond the "he's a great athlete" CRAP and you'll see that he loves to get lost on picks, turn his head and his footwork leaves a lot to be desired of, on top of not being a consistent or prolific rebounder.  we got three, four more years of this coming?
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]
    Calling Bass out after one game, do you remember how Baby played last year in the second half and in the playoffs.  He was MIA every game! In the playoffs last year every game! So while Davis certainly had his moments here previously, Bass has night in night out had a lot more moments percentage wise than Big Baby.  Bass is a more solid player who can jump and while he can't take charges like Baby, he is tougher and can block shots something BB could never do.  He is not the problem on this team.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bass is much better than Baby.  As for Rondo - the draft will tell all.  Maybe we can move him on draft night...............Danny has always liked Tyreke Evans, and SAC is not offering him an extension - maybe Rondo and one of our picks for Evans and.........(Salmons, Hayes and Cousins are the only ones that work)....but I really think they will keep him, and draft young players around him.  A team of Rondo, Mayo, Green, Bass and Jason Thompson is a young and fast team - they won't WIN, but they'll be fun to watch!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think Rondo is worth way more than Evans.  I think we should get a draft pick from them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chief16OZ. Show Chief16OZ's posts

Although the thread is about Rondo, the discussion here has expanded to Bass and beyond.

Concord's posts nail it imo:

Acie, I was one of BBD's biggest supporters last year, going as far as to suggest him as a finalist in the running for 6th man of the year, and others on this forum also voiced praise for his game throughout the year. But let's face it, Concord is right, Dopey played horribly for us during last year's playoff run. BBD experienced a full-blown identity crisis and his game completely derailed for the duration of both series. I don't remember him having a single game outside the order of mediocrity.  And we all know Davis' strengths and weaknesses (in that order): 

feisty and tenacious, good help defender, great foot work, quick as hell //
    dumb as a nail and no hops to speak of

Ultimately, in terms of talent, I'd say Bass and BBD are probably a wash (and reaching a verdict on Bass, after one playoff game, seems a little unfair to me.).  Bass has a better jump shot with longer range and doesn't get hung on the rim trying to dunk on fast breaks! BBD is probably a better team defender and is more willing-able to take charges and generaly jostle with the giants on the low post. Whatever, they're both supporting cast players anyway. Neither is carrying a team to the finals.

Regarding DA's motivations to trade, the reason BBD got the boot, imo, was that Doc and management were tired of waiting for him to grow up emotionaly (broken hand anyone?!). 

and that brings us to Rondo.

Clearly Rondo is more talented than BBD, but perhaps not talented enough to avoid his being exported as a result of his juvenile behavior.  I agree with Petey, and the rest of you, that Rondo did not lose game one (he had a great stat-line!) but his absence tonight makes our already depleted line-up look pretty damn fragile. These Celtics are a proud bunch but an 0-2 hole may be beyond there means at this point. So if they do lose the series, you'd be hardpressed, as concord points out, to exempt Rondo from blame for their early demise.

Btw, does anyone remember Captain Pierce losing his cool and getting ejected last year against the Heat? What's up with these block heads?

All that said (thanks for your patience), a win tonight gets us right back in the mix and the Hawks too will continue to play without key components.

Go Green!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I think Rondo is worth way more than Evans.  I think we should get a draft pick from them.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Money will be the issue - they don't have a lot of high salaried players, and they'd be crazy to give up the #5 pick!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, he really like Glen Davis.... Glen has been playing well, but also shot 5 for 16 last night. One of the gripes with him was that he didn't know when to stop shooting when he wasn't on. Anyway, the dude is gone and we have Bass now. I'm fine with that.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I really liked the contributions that Bass made this year.  The entire team didn't play well on Sunday. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : I agree with you.  I really liked the contributions that Bass made this year.  The entire team didn't play well on Sunday. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I watched the Hawks game the other day.  It was obvious the Celtics didn't hit the shots they had been making routinely.  Seems posters here are pointing fingers at KG, PP, BB, and AB.  While none of them shot well, KG came on in the second half but still missed a lot of shots.  Smith just had one of them nites as well as many other Hawk players.  While PP shot bad be rebounded and had some assists, but what seems to be missed is he actually played better than Joe Johnson.  They pretty much neutralized each other.  AB just looked in awe of the playoffs.  BB was not getting his normal shots that he is effective at. Would be surprised to see them shoot that well again. I look for your Celtics to come out and take the next game.  Hope to see you guys in the finals, it would be epic!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : Hi, Finally! Now we know that Danny Ainge posts on BDC under Bill-806. Unless you're talking about some other Danny. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]  So, does the TRUTH bother you ????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The problem for DA is that he can't afford to give R9R away... but he also can't afford to keep him either.

The latest  screw up by R9R only brings into focus ever more sharply this Celtic GM's sticky dilemma. 

Do you think that other GM's might be watching DA's predicament and want to switch places with him by trading for R9R?

They are certainly watching for sure.... and thinking... there but for the grace of Gawd go I!

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]The problem for DA is that he can't afford to give R9R away... but he also can't afford to keep him either. The latest  screw up by R9R only brings into focus ever more sharply this Celtic GM's sticky dilemma.  Do you think that other GM's might be watching DA's predicament and want to switch places with him by trading for R9R? They are certainly watching for sure.... and thinking... there but for the grace of Gawd go I! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Yeah actually I am sure Ainge is very happy he has Rondo and no Rondo wont be gone by labor day.

Other than that great post as always.

Sections
Shortcuts