Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......

Rondo and Bradley will terrorize opponents for years to come!
    My prediction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : I'm not making excuses for CPP. Why don't you stop making excuses for R9R? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

noone is making excuses..ive already said i dont like what he did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo and Bradley will terrorize opponents for years to come! My prediction.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

+1

As Always,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : noone is making excuses..ive already said i dont like what he did.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    larry bird busted his wrist up when he sucker punched a bartender during a drunken bar fight in 1985. it was during the ecf vs the sixers. the Cs survived that series but - with the legend's decreased effectiveness - they succumbed to the lakers in the finals. my point is that players do really stupid zhyte sometimes. even brilliant players. these playoffs are starting to cook and the celtics are contenders. rondo will be motivated to atone for his transgression. that's a very good thing. why not let's move on?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : noone is making excuses..ive already said i dont like what he did.

Jamez sez: "thats not a good argument at all..you cant make excuses for one guys behavior just bc you like him, yet say the other (whom you ironically dislike) is inexusable"

You just accused me of making excuses... if I read this as written. Help me out with this, Jamez. A little consistency of thought would help.

Also, I recall you saying that you "won't say that R9R's behavior is  ideal."

OK then.... how would you describe R9R's behavior? Use words I can understand and don't beat around the bush.

Bratty? Juvenile? Unfortunate? Selfish? Not so bad? No big deal? Misunderstood? Misdirected? Sux? Not OK? Inexcusable? Cowardly? Gutsy? I'd rather not say? Blown out of proportions? Minor? Disgusting? Deserved? Less than ideal? Bone headed? Stupid? Accidental?

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : Jamez sez: "thats not a good argument at all.. you cant make excuses for one guys behavior just bc you like him, yet say the other (whom you ironically dislike) is inexusable" You just accused me of making excuses... if I read this as written. Help me out with this, Jamez. A little consistency of thought would help. Also, I recall you saying that you "won't say that R9R's behavior is  ideal." OK then.... how would you describe R9R's behavior? Use words I can understand and don't beat around the bush. Bratty? Juvenile? Unfortunate? Selfish? Not so bad? No big deal? Misunderstood? Misdirected? Sux? Not OK? Inexcusable? Cowardly? Gutsy? I'd rather not say? Blown out of proportions? Minor? Disgusting? Deserved? Less than ideal? Bone headed? Stupid? Accidental? Pud

Not OK, inexcusable, bone headed, stupid. Clear enough?
    I have to say I also like his fire, though.
    Its also time to move on, I think. I trust KG told him if it happens again he'll rip his head off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : He actually made a Rondo-Kevorkian reference the other day.  You must have missed it.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did.  His stuff is generally amusing but his dogmatic criticism of Rondo coupled with hyperbolic hyperbole spoils everything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : Yes, I did.  His stuff is generally amusing but his dogmatic criticism of Rondo coupled with hyperbolic hyperbole spoils everything.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Ignore me, friend.

That way I won't be spoiling your day.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : Ignore me, friend. That way I won't be spoiling your day. Pud

Why would anyone ignore you?  You make the rest of us feel good about ourselves.

99 percent of your posts are about Rondo and 95 percent of those are hyperbolic nonsense.  I have never ignored anyone on this or on any other forum.  You certainly are not relevant enough to be the first.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : larry bird busted his wrist up when he sucker punched a bartender during a drunken bar fight in 1985. it was during the ecf vs the sixers. the Cs survived that series but - with the legend's decreased effectiveness - they succumbed to the lakers in the finals. my point is that players do really stupid zhyte sometimes. even brilliant players. these playoffs are starting cook and the celtics are contenders. rondo will be motivated to atone for his transgression. that's a very good thing. why not let's move on?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Showtime Lakers!! 

Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : larry bird busted his wrist up when he sucker punched a bartender during a drunken bar fight in 1985. it was during the ecf vs the sixers. the Cs survived that series but - with the legend's decreased effectiveness - they succumbed to the lakers in the finals. my point is that players do really stupid zhyte sometimes. even brilliant players. these playoffs are starting cook and the celtics are contenders. rondo will be motivated to atone for his transgression. that's a very good thing. why not let's move on?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

+1

As Always,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : Showtime Lakers!! 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Every competitor needs a second best; so then do the Celtics!  Did you know that Bill Russell has as many Championship rings as the LA Lackers do?  I'm just saying...

As Always,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : Why would anyone ignore you?  You make the rest of us feel good about ourselves. 99 percent of your posts are about Rondo and 95 percent of those are hyperbolic nonsense.  I have never ignored anyone on this or on any other forum.  You certainly are not relevant enough to be the first.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

he only shows up wen something negative with rondo happens or if he is having a bad game. otherwise he is nonexistant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : he only shows up wen something negative with rondo happens or if he is having a bad game. otherwise he is nonexistant.

I'm here every day Jamez. You my friend are gutless.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

In Response to Rondo will be gone by Labor Day.......:
    [QUOTE]   Danny will not be building a team around a HEAD CASE point guard that can't shoot jumpers & foul shots !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

What is the head case doing. Water bottle incident, bump on a referee that has had it out for the celts. The same ref that tried to screw us in the last game vs hawks in boston remember that a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully, that ref is not in this series again. He did us a favor. I am not happy he got suspended. HE is such a special player pros outweighs the cons. He is only 24 years old. JKIDD didnt have a J for atleast his 8th season in the league. Head case he doesnt elbow anybody in the head, didnt beat his wife and not even a cancer. A guy with a passion that is learning the mental toughness of the game still let it go. I would not trade him for any PG in the league. I need you guys to chill with RONDO. You are the type of people that here that rants of FELGER and live off that. Felger is so uptight that his diarrhea comes out of his nostrils. He talks so much nonsense. He doesn't like basketball anyways. So everyone that comes on here speaks and talks just like him. RONDO is paid to play he does that very well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rondo will be gone by Labor Day....... : What is the head case doing. Water bottle incident, bump on a referee that has had it out for the celts. The same ref that tried to screw us in the last game vs hawks in boston remember that a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully, that ref is not in this series again. He did us a favor. I am not happy he got suspended. HE is such a special player pros outweighs the cons. He is only 24 years old. JKIDD didnt have a J for atleast his 8th season in the league. Head case he doesnt elbow anybody in the head, didnt beat his wife and not even a cancer. A guy with a passion that is learning the mental toughness of the game still let it go. I would not trade him for any PG in the league. I need you guys to chill with RONDO. You are the type of people that here that rants of FELGER and live off that. Felger is so uptight that his diarrhea comes out of his nostrils. He talks so much nonsense. He doesn't like basketball anyways. So everyone that comes on here speaks and talks just like him. RONDO is paid to play he does that very well.
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

17 points, 14 rebounds, 12 assists, 4 steals.  Way to go Rondo, way to go!!!!!!!!

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts