RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER.......

THIS SEASON IS ALL ABOUT RESTRUCTURE OF THE NBA....  DANNY WILL BE LOOKING TO BECOME AS LEAN & MEAN AS THE OTHER TEAMS..... A NEW DAWN FOR THE  N B A  FOR SURE !!!  THE NBA IS  SOOOO WATERED DOWN, THAT THE FUTURE OF THE LEAGUE DEPENDS ON CREATIVE NEW VISIONS !!!  ALSO MEANS THAT ALL PLAYERS ARE IN THE SAME BOAT NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER.......

I enjoy your posts buddy but could you please lose the "caps"......it makes the reading difficult....not just you....this conversation has come up quite often during the last several years...as I said....enjoy your thoughts....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER.......:
    [QUOTE]I enjoy your posts buddy but could you please lose the "caps"......it makes the reading difficult....not just you....this conversation has come up quite often during the last several years...as I said....enjoy your thoughts....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]  BUDDY, IM GLAD THAT YOU ENJOY MY POSTS AS I AM AN AVID RED SOX & CELTIC FAN..... I GIVE THANKS TO AL GORE FOR BRINGING US THE INTERNET SO WE CAN PLAY OWNER, PRESIDENT, G M, COACH/MANAGER AND MAKE ALL THE HARD DECISIONS ON EACH TEAM !!  AS FOR THE BOLD/CAPS, SORRY BUT THE OLD EYES ARE NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE...... KEEP IN MIND, I GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF COUSY & TED WILLIAMS !!!!  ENJOY !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I enjoy your posts buddy but could you please lose the "caps"......it makes the reading difficult....not just you....this conversation has come up quite often during the last several years...as I said....enjoy your thoughts....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Duke: This is the response I got recently when I asked "occupying Bill" to take it down a notch....

THERE YA GO AGAIN, TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WAYS ON OTHERS.........  I HAVE THE RIGHT TO  "OCCUPY" THIS BOARD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE & FORM THAT I DESIRE !!!

You can't argue with that.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well, maybe Bill was just having a bad day Pud....?  ......I know what he means about the old eyesite though....hell, I go back to Cousy and Williams myself...!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER....... : Duke: This is the response I got recently when I asked "occupying Bill" to take it down a notch.... THERE YA GO AGAIN, TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WAYS ON OTHERS.........  I HAVE THE RIGHT TO  "OCCUPY" THIS BOARD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE & FORM THAT I DESIRE !!! You can't argue with that. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]OR SHUCKS PUDDIE, IM JUST A HUMBLE GUY FLOATING THRU TIME TILL THE "BIG O" PULLS MY #  !!!  ENJOY !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....the "Big O"....?   .....now I know you don't mean Mr Robertson.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]well, maybe Bill was just having a bad day Pud....?  ......I know what he means about the old eyesite though....hell, I go back to Cousy and Williams myself...!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

A lot of us go back to Cousy and Williams. Shouting is no excuse.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]....the "Big O"....?   .....now I know you don't mean Mr Robertson.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]   AS THE OLD SONG GOES ...... FUN, FUN, FUN, TILL NEW'T SHOWS THE "BIG O" THE DOOR !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER....... :   BUDDY, IM GLAD THAT YOU ENJOY MY POSTS AS I AM AN AVID RED SOX & CELTIC FAN..... I GIVE THANKS TO AL GORE FOR BRINGING US THE INTERNET SO WE CAN PLAY OWNER, PRESIDENT, G M, COACH/MANAGER AND MAKE ALL THE HARD DECISIONS ON EACH TEAM !!  AS FOR THE BOLD/CAPS, SORRY BUT THE OLD EYES ARE NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE...... KEEP IN MIND, I GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF COUSY & TED WILLIAMS !!!!  ENJOY !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Well, your old eyes dont have to read what you write, everyone else does.  Typing in caps has nothing to do with eyesight! I think there is more to it than that but it is what it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO WILL BE GONE SOOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER....... : Well, your old eyes dont have to read what you write, everyone else does.  Typing in caps has nothing to do with eyesight! I think there is more to it than that but it is what it is.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

To quote the philosopher/politician (1947- ) James Danforth "Dan"  Quayle... "Your mind is a terrible thing to lose."

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I don't mind it at all, makes no difference to me.  I actually prefer reading his posts to that cutting and pasting fool majic!!