Rondo with 10 assists,when Ray or Paul wasn't hitting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Rondo with 10 assists,when Ray or Paul wasn't hitting

This proves my point on how. He finds the open guy,and can average over 10 assists with any NBA team. He runs with NBA players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Rondo with 10 assists,when Ray or Paul wasn't hitting

The Rondo haters are quiet!!!  Only when the Celtics lose do they come out the wood works like the faker and heat trolls!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Rondo with 10 assists,when Ray or Paul wasn't hitting:

This proves my point on how. He finds the open guy,and can average over 10 assists with any NBA team. He runs with NBA players.

Posted by notrade

-

Nice. 

And he will learn to knock down his jumper which will open up more drives to the basket and get him more foul shots, and being at the line more will get him better at the line.

Way to celebrate, Man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

notrade, 10 assists for Rondo is nothing.  We got alot on the inside (by our bigs).  When you look at KG (19 points), Baby (16 points) and Perk (15 points), you have to figure Rondo should have assisted on at least 10 of those FGs.

10 assists isn't even his average.  Seems that Rondo cannot have the big assist nights without Ray and Pierce hitting their shots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo with 10 assists,when Ray or Paul wasn't hitting:
    notrade, 10 assists for Rondo is nothing.  We got alot on the inside (by our bigs).  When you look at KG (19 points), Baby (16 points) and Perk (15 points), you have to figure Rondo should have assisted on at least 10 of those FGs. 10 assists isn't even his average.  Seems that Rondo cannot have the big assist nights without Ray and Pierce hitting their shots.
    Posted by Petey62

Petey62 no point guard can get big assists numbers.if their shooters are missing open shots. Rondo got 2 or 3 assists to Perkins and thats really hard to do. He got an assist on a 3 to Wafer. 10 assists is alot,when your team only scores 85 points.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

notrade, 10 assists for Rondo is nothing.  We got alot on the inside (by our bigs).  When you look at KG (19 points), Baby (16 points) and Perk (15 points), you have to figure Rondo should have assisted on at least 10 of those FGs. 10 assists isn't even his average.  Seems that Rondo cannot have the big assist nights without Ray and Pierce hitting their shots.
    Posted by Petey62

So how would anyone have a big assist night if the shots weren't falling? You mean to say that is your criticism? That he doesn't get a big assist night when Pierce goes 0-11? Well if that is your only criticism of Rondo then I'll take it that he must be a very good player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo with 10 assists,when Ray or Paul wasn't hitting : Petey62 no point guard can get big assists numbers.if their shooters are missing open shots. Rondo got 2 or 3 assists to Perkins and thats really hard to do. He got an assist on a 3 to Wafer. 10 assists is alot,when your team only scores 85 points.
    Posted by notrade

10 assists is nothing. Rondo played one very exceptionally aggressive  quarter and three very passive quarters. The worst being the 4th quarter in which he disappeared.

He goes from being the best player on the floor in quarter 3 to the most irrelevant player in quarter 4. Jekyll and Hyde.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

rondo on being in the heat huddle and ef fing a little w/ lebron: "no one called a timeout... i wanted to see the play."

good to see rondo's gamesmanship growing along w/ the rest of his game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Rondo was great in the 3rd,but teams make adjustments. Rondo ended with a great game,and the whole Celtic teams was bad the other 3 quarters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

notrade, I'm sorry.  I was somewhat confused by the thread subject which continued into your post.

So you are saying that today's game proves your point that Rondo can average 10 assists on any NBA team if can get 10 assists on a day like today?

You probably have a point there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

rondo...the kid will drive you nuts -  fire you up, tick you off...can't stand him one minute, blows my mind the next...never a dull moment, that's for sure...i like him...go Celts!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Doc may be on to something letting him guard LeBron for short periods.  LeBron looked like he didn't know what to do, when Rondo was all over him!!

Sections
Shortcuts