RONDO:"If u go over screens there's no way u can guard me NOW!" AGREE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

RONDO:"If u go over screens there's no way u can guard me NOW!" AGREE?

rr seems very high on his offense.. lookin for his shot, spent hours on it, clearly has listened to the critics, doc and braddy.. will take til next year to b 100%.. i'll give it til the trade deadline and assess the team at that point. the rr story is still being written y'all!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: RONDO:

You mean under the screen instead of over?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Who knows what clueless rambling racist/sexist Commie ever means with the way he butchers the English language. The drugs he does down in Baltimore lead to the gossip magazine drivel he posts about Boston sports. The guy is the board's biggest Jabroni. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the rondo story still being written.  37% Field goals, 29% 3's, which by the end of the year is bound to be 33.7% FG's and 25% 3's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Who knows what clueless rambling racist/sexist Commie ever means with the way he butchers the English language. The drugs he does down in Baltimore lead to the gossip magazine drivel he posts about Boston sports. The guy is the board's biggest Jabroni. 

Hey, Ted Nugent claims to be drug free as well...Please inhale

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Only stat that matters...winning % before Rondo came back and winning % after....and we all know what that says

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I hate when you change the actual wording of the interviews. Can you actually for once write what they actually say and a link so people can understand what you're saying?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Rondo can't shoot, and he can't defend, and he has a bum knee.

And he is making $10 million dollars a year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo can't shoot, and he can't defend, and he has a bum knee.

And he is making $10 million dollars a year.

[/QUOTE]

10 would be bad enough.  but they backloaded the contract so he books 12M this year and 13M the next with latent expectation that he's worth MORE than 13M going forward.  maybe even a max deal !! 

Surprised

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I believe ted is and has been drug free.  Everybody he's worked with corraborates the story.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe ted is and has been drug free.  Everybody he's worked with corraborates the story.

[/QUOTE]

Ted Nugent is a pig who married a 16 year old...he's one BEEZARE dude....he should staY WITH rOCK AND BACK IN TEXAS WHERE HIS COUNTRY, BIGOTED REAR END BELONGS...

That's my public service announcement for today!