Rondo's Cryptic Tweet!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Rondo's Cryptic Tweet!

Kyle Draper: Rondo sends out mysterious tweet. Source I talked to says Rondo is aiming to make season debut Fri. Yahoo reported last week #CelticsTalk Twitter @KyleDraperTV

Rumors tagsBoston CelticsRajon RondoInjuries  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

Rajon Rondo has posted a cryptic Twitter message suggesting that he will make his 2013-14 season debut when the Celtics host the Lakers on Friday. “29,233,380 [seconds],” Rondo wrote on Monday night. That time frame equates to a little more than 338 days, which marks the duration between Rondo’s season-ending knee surgery, which occurred on Feb. 13, 2013, and FridaySI.com

Rumors tagsBoston CelticsRajon RondoInjuries  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors  

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.rPcwx9OE.dpuf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Rondo's Cryptic Tweet!

That's CIA stuff! Cool beans! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I predict RR to produce 10-pts, 2-rebs, 8-assists, and 1-steal, in approximately 20-minutes of floor time! C's beat Lakers of course! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

The team will be 5 to  10 points better per game, that would mean a lot more wins than we have.  If Rondo is as good as most on this board thinks, then we will make a run for the playoffs.  The problem there is that NY is waking up and Paul and KG have Celtic pride.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The team will be 5 to  10 points better per game, that would mean a lot more wins than we have.  If Rondo is as good as most on this board thinks, then we will make a run for the playoffs.  The problem there is that NY is waking up and Paul and KG have Celtic pride.

[/QUOTE]

Fully healthy - playing 30+ minutes per game, I agree. But I am not certain that will be the case his first 10 to 20 games back! 

We shall see Friday! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't see this team making a run to the playoffs, even though the East is weak and a sub .500 team(s) can get in. Do we really want to make it?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Where is Tonya Hardings friend when you need him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope to god that you're wrong.  The last thing this team needs is more wins!  4th worst record right now...LET'S KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Rondo can't resist a nationally televised game.

He's all about the team.

Team Rondo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where is Tonya Hardings friend when you need him?

[/QUOTE]  Good one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I suspect, he'll be really good the first game then fall off a lot for a while. Kinda like D-Rose. It's going to take a while for him to get right. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kyle Draper: Rondo sends out mysterious tweet. Source I talked to says Rondo is aiming to make season debut Fri. Yahoo reported last week #CelticsTalk Twitter @KyleDraperTV

Rajon Rondo has posted a cryptic Twitter message suggesting that he will make his 2013-14 season debut when the Celtics host the Lakers on Friday. “29,233,380 [seconds],” Rondo wrote on Monday night. That time frame equates to a little more than 338 days, which marks the duration between Rondo’s season-ending knee surgery, which occurred on Feb. 13, 2013, and FridaySI.com

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.rPcwx9OE.dpuf

[/QUOTE]

OK. You're reposting info that I already put out there early this am into a seperate thread.

Celtics playoff bound kids.  Enjoy! Winking Thumbs Up