Rondo's Dominates in Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Rondo's Dominates in Denver

Tonight he guarded noone, he waved and waved and waved, he figured that if they don't guard him then I won't guard them, His team, then he is responsible to lead which he did not.  Avery at least guards his man.  Not that Ronnie Rondo was by himself , he had the help of Paul and  Ray also.  Veteran team , I think not.  Builidng block, not with this team or any team.  Moody the worst I have ever seen.  Sick of watching a triple double and then a jr. hi. performance, yep.  Sick of people on this board saying how great he is , yep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Rondo's Dominates in Denver

Yep Rondo dominated on both end of the court tonight, penetration was stopped and great passing and rebounding and scoring form the Celtic ALLSTAR point guard continued.  But in his defense, Pierce and KG played their butts off , while the remainder of the team stood and watched.  Yep, we better hope with the way NY is playing we even make the playoffs.  If we make the playoffs and have time off between games mabey, just mabey we will play better as a team.  But the junk we are watching now including Doc , who kept Steamer on the bench when we were just getting clobbbbbbbbbbbbbered on the boards is a ??????????????????????????????????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Romney.... Go away Guy is a good player Perfect .... No Faults.... Yes Value for him if we traded him Nope. So shut it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's Dominates in Denver:
    [QUOTE]Romney.... Go away Guy is a good player Perfect .... No Faults.... Yes Value for him if we traded him Nope. So shut it
    Posted by Rebels345209[/QUOTE]  ok,most of yaull will be gone in a year anyway, but playing hard is a requirement even if you lose. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Your nothing but a rondo basher... Guess thats the cool thing to do... I have been a fan of the Celts win or lose since I was 2. Number of posts don't make you a more knowledgeable fan. I am realistic and know the league inside and out so I don't need to prove myself to other posters

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Rondo does way to much try the "let the guy get past you and try to poke it away"

Sections
Shortcuts