Rondo's Gambles

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Rondo's Gambles

In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : That's where you made a mistake. Only one person on this board said that. Guess now we all know who you are. Bye!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

kyceltic?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Don't steal my lines ... I named you the late night Keystone drinker in your mama's basement ages ago ... Fraud!

I never said I hate Pierce ... In fact I fear we won't be able to replace his ability to create his own shot. If you remember correctly, I'm the first one here advocating a trade of BBD for a backup to PP ... any reference to using amnesty was to chatter here about trading him and I said it would be classier to amnesty him for cap space if he wanted to retire to Europe as he's publicly stated so he could remain a Celtic.

And if I'm such a liar as you maintain then why do you believe that I'm 50+ all of a sudden ... something I said????

BTW ... I still have only this, my second user name as the first (Employee8) was devoured when BDC changed their program and it was lost like so many others.

Your derisiveness has brought out new posters and cause they disagree with you or see things as I do, you declare them all clones ... LOL, talk about the kettle calling the pot black ... there must be a dozen posters here who have accused you of multiple user names and warned me not to waste my time with your good cop/bad cop routine ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : kyceltic?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    I think Fiercest34 might be referring to Baily Powe. Whether he is or not, that's where I got the notion. I think it's pretty sound.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]Don't steal my lines ... I named you the late night Keystone drinker in your mama's basement ages ago ... Fraud! I never said I hate Pierce ... In fact I fear we won't be able to replace his ability to create his own shot. If you remember correctly, I'm the first one here advocating a trade of BBD for a backup to PP ... any reference to using amnesty was to chatter here about trading him and I said it would be classier to amnesty him for cap space if he wanted to retire to Europe as he's publicly stated so he could remain a Celtic. And if I'm such a liar as you maintain then why do you believe that I'm 50+ all of a sudden ... something I said???? BTW ... I still have only this, my second user name as the first (Employee8) was devoured when BDC changed their program and it was lost like so many others. You derisiveness has brought out new posters and cause they disagree with you or see things as I do you declare them all clones ... LOL, talk about the kettle calling the pot black ... there must be a dozen posters here who have accused you of multiple user names and warned me not to waste my time with your good cop/bad cop routine ....

Fierce has more credibility because he did what the dozen of posters here asked him to do, he put you on ignore! lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Fierce has more credibility because he did what the dozen of posters here asked him to do, he put you on ignore! lol
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

Here's the bad cop now ... right on schedule!

What no archive pic? You're slipping!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : I think Fiercest34 might be referring to Baily Powe. Whether he is or not, that's where I got the notion. I think it's pretty sound.
    Posted by stooltips[/QUOTE]

tips ... he thinks you're me as well as the other new poster Notkyceltic ... anyone who sees through his BS and lets him know about it is either me or kyceltic while he's a renowned multi-user as indicated by many.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Here's the bad cop now ... right on schedule! What no archive pic? You're slipping!
    Mployee8, the notion just struck me: 21st is prone to posting the same graphics over and over, while Fiercest34 is prone to posting the same sentiments over and over. Hmmm.... You don't think... could it be...?

:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Mployee8, the notion just struck me: 21st is prone to posting the same graphics over and over, while Fiercest34 is prone to posting the same sentiments over and over. Hmmm.... You don't think... could it be...? :)
    Posted by stooltips[/QUOTE]

Late night he pulls out the Taximan, KyBested or The Crankcase to back himself up with supporters but 21 is the best at the bad cop routine cept he is so obvious with the archive pics and same lingo as Fierce ... Too funny!

How bout 21st saying Fierce has me on ignore at a dozen fellow requests but Fierce responds to my posts by answering them to another poster .... 12 year old schoolgirl or what?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

kyceltic says it best ....

Re: Rebounding

posted at 2/6/2012 10:32 AM EST

First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 2/6/2012
    In Response to Re: Rebounding:
    In Response to Re: Rebounding : Seems Fierce is not responding to you anymore. I thought you said if he didn't go after you, you would stop with your childish acts? You really can't control yourself, no? LOL
    Posted by ConnectingRod

When Fierce don't want the board to know he really does post 24 hours a day 7 days a week, He lets hot rod or one of his other Sybil personalities take over late night shift, so as not to draw attention to how much he really is on the board!!  It's really quite sad if you think about it!!

Classic Fierce ... around 1am he stops arguing with Gina and swaps out to 21st and they continue ... Fierce can't let the board get too disgusted with his egging on the trolls so he shifts from good cop to bad with an alter-personality yet they say and post the usual nonsense.

Re: Rebounding

posted at 2/6/2012 12:59 AM EST

First: 5/25/2011
    Last: 2/6/2012
    In Response to Re: Rebounding:
    Even if Boston had Detroit's pick, that does not mean they would get Barnes. They could get the 6th or 7th pick... 
    Posted by GinaM1977

That's right, your Lakers already got wife beater Barnes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Are you all inmates on Shutter Island...? Off to the Bruins board y'all are wack.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Shutter Island is a great movie. Mployee8 must be Andrew Laeddis. lol