Rondo's Gambles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Rondo's Gambles

In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : The country I'm in has no restrictions on office computers. If I want to watch the Celts on the internet at the office, I will not be reprimanded.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Need any help?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : It's not bashing Rondo, it's speaking the truth. We lose games because of Rondo's poor FT shooting.  You can always put me on ignore if you don't like my posts.

21st century rules - "hating"  =  speaking objectively!!

"Coach, how come I'm not playing?"
    "Well, you missed practice and we put in new stuff, so you don't know it."
    "Why do you hate me?"

SEE!!  I deal with it everyday!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

For all the Rondo bashing and how he hurts our defense, Celts are 2nd best on pts per game by their opponents and 4th best in the league for opponents FG%. Guess Rondo isn't killing us. It has been this way every year (Celts being a great defensive team). Folks just don't give this team credit: first there was the criticism that Doc was terrible without Thibbs, then Celts can't play D with Ray in the lineup, then Rondo hurts us, after "KG is done", etc, etc, etc. Rondo has a lot of warts, but so does every player. His strengths are offsetting the weaknesses with the exception of his free throw shooting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : The country I'm in has no restrictions on office computers. If I want to watch the Celts on the internet at the office, I will not be reprimanded.
    I knew Utopia existed!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What a tangled web we weave!!!  What is so sad, is there are two or three posters on the board who actually believe that BS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo couldn't even beat out Russell Westbrook for the PG slot on Team USA. How could you be the best PG in the association when you haven't made the All-NBA Team yet? CP3, Deron, Nash, Rose, and Westbrook have been on All-NBA Teams at least once. 

Not one of the PGs on your list have the most coveted item of all.  A ring, with more to come!  I wouldn't trade this champion for any of the aforementioned continuous losers.

As Always,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Yes its completely believable ...   I read the threads here occasionally for three or four years before ever posting...    which I continue to do quite occasionally...   the idiot bantor on this board is often amusing but rarely does it rise to the level of meriting a response.     Getting sucked into the Rondo bashing dementia is a serious hazard though.   I have to say though that the current crop of Rondo bashers just don't cut it compared to the original Dudder. 
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

Well said videoburns.  I used to routinely post on the old forum with Slippery Sam, et al, long before the new Big Three era.  Somehow, it took me several years to get my old moniker back which only shows a few hundred posts rather than a few thousand.

As Always,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Yeah cost the C's their second NBA championship!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles :  What a tangled web we weave!!!  What is so sad, is there are two or three posters on the board who actually believe that BS!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    I believe it. Fierce is probably a hedge fund manager!
    LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

What's funny about the ring argument and Rondo is that ring was won more in spite of Rondo's play instead of because of it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : What's funny about the ring argument and Rondo is that ring was won more in spite of Rondo's play instead of because of it
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]
    refresh yourself on those six boxscores like i just did, Accension. your comment is not fair. you will see rondo's performance in games 1 and 2 was pretty damn sweet. no, not so much in games 3, 4 and 5. but game 6 clincher was a superb rondo performance. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Moore may be our best all around point, I just wish we didn't haft to play four on five.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Do you even watch the games?Moore`s going to be a decent player .At the 2 guard.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles :  No he said that was Ray's fault!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Why does someone have to be labeled a Rondo hater for offering their opinion or making observations? Rondo has always been a poor or lazy defender since I can remember. He gambles constantly and sometims just cant stay in font of his man period. He also may be the worse player in the NBA in fighting through picks, it is pathetic. On many occassions our 1/2 court defense breaks down because Rondo loses his man badly. All you have to do is watch the game to notice this, whats all the controversy??
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    I guess you know more than the guys who voted him to the all-defensive team A lot of ridiculous stuff is said on here and this is near the top.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Well, that means sh... Kobe was all-defensive last year as far as I know. Last year (not in general) Kobe was horrible at defense. Maybe the head coaches are just clueless and going by stats (steals) only.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Yes the coaches are clueless and you know better.Can you guys even hear yourselves? ROFLMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]I've been reading this board for years, Fiercest34, without posting. In fact, my membership dates back to the championship season. Can you fathom such a thing? :) In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles :
    Posted by stooltips                Me too.I`ve followed the Celts since I was a kid in the 50s.Many of the Rondo haters ordinarily hate one another , but posters form allegiances around here like little girls in middle school.I`m not one to accuse people of altering their identities ,but if I was , Pud and Dud would be prime suspects.They spout the same nonsense,like ditto-heads spouting talking points.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : You followed the Celts since the 50s? Wow!  You must be at least 70 years old, right? Were you sent to Vietnam?
    what's this, Fierce? You're not mocking, are you? 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : [QUOTE]I've been reading this board for years, Fiercest34, without posting. In fact, my membership dates back to the championship season. Can you fathom such a thing? :) In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Posted by stooltips                Me too.I`ve followed the Celts since I was a kid in the 50s.Many of the Rondo haters ordinarily hate one another , but posters form allegiances around here like little girls in middle school.I`m not one to accuse people of altering their identities ,but if I was , Pud and Dud would be prime suspects.They spout the same nonsense,like ditto-heads spouting talking points.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]
    I hear you, jrleftfoot. Being prime Rondo offenders over the years, I've pondered the blight that is Pudder and DuddinDuddin more than once. Both succeed in being attention grabbing irritants, but seem to differ in how they go about their business. It seems to me that Fierce, ConnectingRod and Tachometrix are even better candidates for being one and the same.