Rondo's Gambles

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

Re: Rondo's Gambles

In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : kyceltic?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    I think Fiercest34 might be referring to Baily Powe. Whether he is or not, that's where I got the notion. I think it's pretty sound.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]Don't steal my lines ... I named you the late night Keystone drinker in your mama's basement ages ago ... Fraud! I never said I hate Pierce ... In fact I fear we won't be able to replace his ability to create his own shot. If you remember correctly, I'm the first one here advocating a trade of BBD for a backup to PP ... any reference to using amnesty was to chatter here about trading him and I said it would be classier to amnesty him for cap space if he wanted to retire to Europe as he's publicly stated so he could remain a Celtic. And if I'm such a liar as you maintain then why do you believe that I'm 50+ all of a sudden ... something I said???? BTW ... I still have only this, my second user name as the first (Employee8) was devoured when BDC changed their program and it was lost like so many others. You derisiveness has brought out new posters and cause they disagree with you or see things as I do you declare them all clones ... LOL, talk about the kettle calling the pot black ... there must be a dozen posters here who have accused you of multiple user names and warned me not to waste my time with your good cop/bad cop routine ....

Fierce has more credibility because he did what the dozen of posters here asked him to do, he put you on ignore! lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stooltips. Show stooltips's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Gambles : Here's the bad cop now ... right on schedule! What no archive pic? You're slipping!
    Mployee8, the notion just struck me: 21st is prone to posting the same graphics over and over, while Fiercest34 is prone to posting the same sentiments over and over. Hmmm.... You don't think... could it be...?

:)

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Are you all inmates on Shutter Island...? Off to the Bruins board y'all are wack.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Shutter Island is a great movie. Mployee8 must be Andrew Laeddis. lol