Rondo's Jump Shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Rondo's Jump Shot

In Response to Re: Rondo's Jump Shot:
    [QUOTE]RE: Rondo's jump shot. I always wonder how much time in the offseason he spends on mid perimeter jumpers and freethrows.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Practice ain't gonna help Rondo. The problem's in his head.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Jump Shot : As I understand it, they have to give back a player(s)/contract(s) that matches up with KG's 25+/- mill contract... if they want him. Thats a whole lot to have to give in return for KG but salaries have to match. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    I can't see any team going for that. I mean, that salary is just ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Can anyone explain to me what the logic is behind salaries on multiyear deals increasing in later years rather than decreasing? Especially with ageing players?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Jump Shot : So show us your proof that Rondo's FG% on jump shots has improved. You keep saying Rondo's FG% on jump shots has improved, but you never give us any proof. A lot of people here already said Rondo is a bad shooter. They're all Rondo haters too? In the first post of this thread I provided concrete evidence of Rondo's poor shooting on jump shots. According to nba.com's play by play data sheet, Rondo is 15 for 51 in 12 games this season. Now, it's your turn back your talk with facts.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

all you need to do is go to 82games.com, the site that actually splits everything up and provides you with stat for almost nething you wanna find.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Jump Shot : all you need to do is go to 82games.com, the site that actually splits everything up and provides you with stat for almost nething you wanna find.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Jamez would go there himself but he is confused by stats.... so he wants others to  go there for him.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rondo's Jump Shot : Jamez would go there himself but he is confused by stats.... so he wants others to  go there for him. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

yea bc that makes sense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

but here ya go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

If you compare the numbers on 82games of this year so far to last year number, it is about the same for Rondo (very very small increase in percentage for jump shot).

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.