Rondo's off-season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Rondo's off-season

Danny is reloading this team for rondo. I hope he's working on his game, his shooting specifically, this summer. He could be the key that brings it all together.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: Rondo's off-season

Rondo's a professional. Enough said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

This was the first season that it looked like he's improved his shot. Hopefully he continues to build on it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

he's been working at it all along,,but it has evolved.
    He now has the basics down for a good j..
    He has gotten better every year and will continue to do so.
    Just like all great players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's off-season:
    This was the first season that it looked like he's improved his shot. Hopefully he continues to build on it.
    Posted by kaktug

it was actually last year that he showed the improvement, but this is the first year he sustained it throughout the entire season. All reports ive read say he takes a break from basketball completely for awhile, then comes back and works hard to get ready for the season. im excited to see what his play brings us this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's off-season:
    In Response to Re: Rondo's off-season : it was actually last year that he showed the improvement, but this is the first year he sustained it throughout the entire season. All reports ive read say he takes a break from basketball completely for awhile, then comes back and works hard to get ready for the season. im excited to see what his play brings us this season.
    Posted by JamezHill24

I'm with you. As "the best point guard in the Association, bar none" it's hard to imagine him not coming in better than before, which is going to be awful scary for the other teams in the Association!  Obviously, on his way to becoming "the best point guard in the Association, ever!"  I can hardly wait.

As Always,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I think Rondo will like not having to account for Ray Allen's shots and having the offense anchored to that (it seemed)

I think now Rondo will have more space to freelance , to be able to run&gun with the young guns gives him incentive to stay aggressive and in attack mode
    without worring about having to look for Ray...

I look for Rondo to finally average 15 points a game in his career.

Sections
Shortcuts