Rondo's Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Rondo's Team

games     fg%     3pt%     ft%      RB      Asst     stls     pts    yr
    Rondo 9        .519     .375      .585     4.9     10.1      1.9     15.8  2011/12
    DJ     36        .422     .207      .780    5.1      4.1       1.8     19.00 79/80
    Tiny   36        .451     .00       .820    2.4      7.6       1.6      17.6 73/74

These are the stats for DJ and TinyA. at the same age (25) as Rondo is today.
    We may be witnessing the birth of a consistant franchise player.. This is really
    why its Rondo's team. If he continues at this pace, there is no way you trade him. You build around him! Of course, I understand that its only 9 games. But you have to agree that this kid is improving his over all game. Archibald went on to explode his scoring numbers for the next couple of years...I realize that his ft% has to improve...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's Team:
    In Response to Rondo's Team : Forever to be known as THE FIERCE EXCUSE THREAD ... After calling for Rondo's head and demanding he be traded for weeks, once you've realized how wrong you are, you author this pitiful disclaimer to take yourself off the hook ... Not Surprise One Bit!
    Posted by Mployee8

Stirring the pot?

Didn't you say you're not the trouble maker here?

You're not asking Fierce to get up this time?

GET UP .... GET UP ... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU FRAUD, LIAR, PHONY, WEASEL, FAKER .... GET UP!!!!

Re: Johnson and Moore

posted at 6/27/2011 2:32 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 7/5/2011

GET UP .... GET UP ... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU FRAUD, LIAR, PHONY, WEASEL, FAKER .... GET UP!!!!

Go change your username and come back with a different disposition cause your an embarrassment and you shouldn't want to post under your current username again ... Just Saying

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's Team : Hey Fierce ... How's it going out there? How's Gasol looking?
    Posted by Mployee8

Everybody that calls you out is Fierce, right?

What happened to your, "I'm not the bad guy here" act?

Didn't say you only attack if you're attacked first? Why did you launch a first strike on this thread?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Sorry ... Guess I failed to look at your moniker .... All the school girl cut & paste crappola looked exactly like a Fierce post ... You Sure? How's LA?
    Posted by Mployee8

I know you're from LA because you keep mentioning Keystone. Keystone is commonly available in California.

How about you answer my question, why did you launch a first strike on this thread? Didn't you say you only attack other posters if they attacked you first? What happened?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In this thread I never said anything about you. I thought it was in our best interest that we avoid annoying the other posters on this board

Pretty Please...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's Team : I never said Rondo will be traded for Pau Gasol. What I said was we should trade Rondo for Pau Gasol. There's a difference between will be traded and should be traded. How could I be wrong when I didn't predict or say Rondo would be traded? In this thread I never said anything about you. I thought it was in our best interest that we avoid annoying the other posters on this board. So why are you attacking me?
    Posted by Fiercest34

anyways..back to the thread itself..

do you thinkk it would be better to build nxt year around Pau Gasol instead of Rondo?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

im of the thinking that you only trade Mr. Rondo for 2 reasons. 

1. you get a better pg (Rose, CP3, DWill?) or 
                              or
    2. a player that will put u over the top to win you a championship.

ask yourself, does Rondo for Pau Gasol win us a championship?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I hope not because if Rondo is our guy then we will finish in the middle of the pack forever.  He is a near allstar at best.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

im of the thinking that you only trade Mr. Rondo for 2 reasons.  1. you get a better pg (Rose, CP3, DWill?) or                            or 2. a player that will put u over the top to win you a championship. ask yourself, does Rondo for Pau Gasol win us a championship?
    Posted by JamezHill24

Bro, I hate to break it to yeah, but no way Mitch trades Gasol for Rondo.  Lakers wrote the book on how to defend Rondo.  Second,  Mitch would never give anything but a bag of balls to the Celtics in a trade.  Best scenario for DA to trade Rondo is if a top team's pg goes down and that team is looking to make a run in the playoffs.  Enjoy your day!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's Team : Bro, I hate to break it to yeah, but no way Mitch trades Gasol for Rondo.  Lakers wrote the book on how to defend Rondo.  Second,  Mitch would never give anything but a bag of balls to the Celtics in a trade.  Best scenario for DA to trade Rondo is if a top team's pg goes down and that team is looking to make a run in the playoffs.  Enjoy your day!
    Posted by greeneater2

you cant defend him the same way you used to be able to. he will shoot now and its going in.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

I hope not because if Rondo is our guy then we will finish in the middle of the pack forever.  He is a near allstar at best.
    Posted by maryngary

dont you think that if the big 3 were playing good basketball we would be unstoppable with the way Rondo is playing? what are you talking about?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

games     fg%     3pt%     ft%      RB      Asst     stls     pts    yr Rondo 9        .519     .375      .585     4.9     10.1      1.9     15.8   2011/12 DJ     36        .422     .207      .780    5.1      4.1       1.8     19.00 79/80 Tiny   36        .451     .00       .820    2.4      7.6       1.6      17.6 73/74 These are the stats for DJ and TinyA. at the same age (25) as Rondo is today. We may be witnessing the birth of a consistant franchise player.. This is really why its Rondo's team. If he continues at this pace, there is no way you trade him. You build around him! Of course, I understand that its only 9 games. But you have to agree that this kid is improving his over all game. Archibald went on to explode his scoring numbers for the next couple of years...I realize that his ft% has to improve...
    Posted by Ortiz123

Winning 40% of your games may have something to do with it......  I have said for years if Rondo is going to be your star / leading scorer then you have a really, really bad team.... maybe they can run into a lot of situations like they will tonight where Rose is hurt and that gives them a chance to say we beat the Bulls, etc.

Danny (and anyone with an IQ over 56) knows that if Rondo is the star of this team then the lottery is in the future and in the future for a long time... and from my perspective that is a good thing because quite frankly it is the only chance they have of starting to add blue chip talent....  the crazy notion of continuous excellence simply does not happen without having lots of expiring contracts and lots of blue chip talent - the Cs have no blue chip talent and the expiring contracts are no longer worth what they were under the prior CBA.....  I am on record with a 38 and 28 record....

I would love to hear from those that told me over and over again how the Clippers pick was going to be a lottery pick and that it was something of a Danny coup.... sorry everyone.. the Clippers had players to trade to acquire actual talent - the Cs didn't.... now the Clippers are better than the Cs but of course nobody on BDC could have seen that.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Sorry Dud,,, everyone knew that this experiment had a 3-5 yrs window...You are not smarter than every here..the decline of the Big three along with the development of Rondo is something that was obvious. They have just been trying to make the adjustment to milk it one more year. Your are'nt saying anything new...But you just can't bring your self to admit that Rondo is a better player than you thought. Is'nt that what's really bothering you???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Is Rondo a better player than Dudder thinks? Hard to know.

Is Rondo also a better player than DA and other GMs think too?

DA tried pretty hard to peddle Rondo of recent and had little interest/no takers.

That should speak volumes to most NBA watchers. It does to me.

Isn't that what's really bothering some here at BDC???

Pud

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Is Rondo a better player than Dudder thinks? Hard to know. Is Rondo also a better player than DA and other GMs think too? DA tried pretty hard to peddle Rondo of recent and had little interest/no takers. That should speak volumes to most NBA watchers. It does to me. Isn't that what's really bothering some here at BDC??? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

actually you are wrong. the hornets were looking deeper into rondos history to see wat kinda guy he was, see where his progression had gone from his rookie yr till now, then that huge deal came about and it made no sense to trade for him at that point, the other package was better.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Rondo's Team : The purpose of trading Rondo for Pau Gasol was to save this season. Then after the season we go after Deron Williams.
    Posted by Fiercest34

sorry to tell you but Gasol would not save this season.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I'm not a Rondo hater nor am I hating on Rondo, but Rose 12 pts in the 4th qtr. and Rondo 0 points. From the 1st to the 3rd qtr. Rondo was very good because it was a fast paced game. In the 4th qtr, when the game slowed down, no outside hurt Rondo because defenses are tighter in the 4th qtr, less fast breaks and more halfcourt sets.
    Posted by Fiercest34

If I read between the lines, are you blaming this loss on Rondo?  No one could hit a shot in the 4th.  Go down the line and look at the offensive proficiencies of every player.

Sections
Shortcuts