Rose thinks he's best player in NBA

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Re: Rose thinks he's best player in NBA

In response to MelWitt's comment:

http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nba/bulls-rose-believes-hes-nbas-best

Bullheaded? Derrick Rose says he's best player in game

Derrick Rose hasn't played in more than a year. But that hasn't affected his confidence.

In an interview with CNN's Pedro Pinto, the Chicago Bulls star did not hesitate when asked who he thinks is the best player in the NBA.

"Derrick Rose," the 2011 MVP said.

Rose, who missed all of last season while recovering from knee surgery, has not played since the 2012 playoffs, when he sustained a torn ACL in his left knee. Rose, 24, was heavily criticized when he opted to sit out last season despite being cleared to play by team doctors.

Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau has said that Rose will likely play starter's minutes during the preseason.

All kidding aside, this guy has big ones given that he took an entire season off and left his team in the playoff lerch when many felt he COULD play....gotta porove it on the court Mr. Rose, not in the media.

Rose obviously didn't watch KO in the summer league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

When was the last time a team was led to a championship by a guy who was less than 6'6"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

When was the last time a team was led to a championship by a guy who was less than 6'6"?

2006?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Top 10,  possibly....  Best?    Not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Fields4's comment:

[QUOTE]

2006?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe. But Wade also had Shaq.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Before Rose went down he certainly was someone many considered in the top 3.. 

Didnt see the interview so not sure the context in which Rose made his statement... maybe he did so with a smile on his face because he never seemed to be arrogant or full of himself to me... always the humble guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

May take him a while to get back to form after his injury. But he's one of the elite players in the NBA.

That said, Chicago were great last year. Well coached and a very solid team. Makes me wonder how far they can go with Rose in the team. He does provide the offensive X Factor that championship teams need.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Before Rose went down he certainly was someone many considered in the top 3.. 

Didnt see the interview so not sure the context in which Rose made his statement... maybe he did so with a smile on his face because he never seemed to be arrogant or full of himself to me... always the humble guy.

Slight smirk, but not anything like a Larry Bird grin. I frankly like a cocky player, until you get to the level of a Lebron then I'm frankly sickened.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

2006?

[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't say Wade delivered Miami a championship in 2006. Was more Shaq @ the tip of his prime in my opinion. I'ld have to say Zeke in '89, '90.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2006?

I wouldn't say Wade delivered Miami a championship in 2006. Was more Shaq @ the tip of his prime in my opinion. I'ld have to say Zeke in '89, '90.

[  Shaq and the refs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2006?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok, the referees from the 2006 Finals were smaller than 6'6", that's for sure!Laughing 

But then we have to include 2010 as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from copydog. Show copydog's posts

Dude has to stay in the game before he gets to run his mouth...he's a great player, and great players need to have a cocky attitude, but being bat guano crazy when you aren't able to go BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TOO is not very cool at all...just zip it until you return and at least get in the finals mouth-man!

Sections
Shortcuts