Rose will be back......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rose will be back......

but might not be the same player this game.  Indy has not won a game yet because of Rose and his heroics. Indy off to a great start as usual.  can they sustain it?

I'll tell you what,...if Indy wins one, they could extend this thing for a little longer.  The playoffs are starting to get physical.  Im still laughing at how the knicks tried to get tough and only made us angry.

I hope Rose is ok, but this is a good oppty for Indy to get one.  For playing a team 8 games below .500, the bulls have not dominated a game yet...  they clearly have a more productive bench then we do, but our bench is improving every game. I think CHI may be lucky if they get by ATL/ORL

they just dont have the exp that either team has.  ATL took us to game 7 three years ago and have a better team now, IMO

Orlando has Howard and some shooters around him, so that is gonna be tough.  

Bulls are a nice little team...but im gonna say they are a year or two away from contending for a title.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Rose will be back......

that didnt last long.....  Welp, he is pretty much gonna go off now...lol