Roster Upgrades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Re: Roster Upgrades

In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades:
    [QUOTE]All the talent in the world will be all for naught because the Lakers are being coached by a clown. Clowns belong in a circus, not the NBA.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Mr. Potato Head!! LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : "Their backcourt?" Referring to the C's? Don't you mean "our backcourt?" I thought you were trying to sell us on you as a Celtics fan. You are BUSTED!! Fraud! Liar!!!
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Rico has slipped up many times before.  Not nearly as clever as he thinks he is!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Roster Upgrades : it is true.  The Lakers did need to upgrade after being destroyed in the second round two years in a row. They have improved quite a bit.  I think next year they could beat the Nuggets in 6 in the first round instead of 7, and maybe stretch OKC to 6 games in the second round.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

+1

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, you guys really think Phil Jackson would have left if he thought the Lakers were still a championship team? Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

hahaha yeah

Phil is such a glory hog that he couldn't resist the idea of getting a 3-peat... but after the heartless Lakers BARELY got by a depleted Boston team he thought long and hard that summer about retiring.

LA was better on paper than Boston in '10 even if we didn't suffer the Ray/Perk injuries and almost certainly win the title if they didn't happen. Kobe choked, Artest hit a lucky shot and painfully (to any NBA purist or person who remembers the brawl) blew kisses like the fronrunner punk he is and the zebra's fell all over themselves to send purple and gold jersey's to the line in a close 4th quarter and bail stern/Kobe out of what would have been a killer blow for that frnachise.

Phil new the big fall was coming, he started giving up on his immature team of punks by April-May of 2011.... and was a horrified witness (disguised by smarmy arrogant one-liners in press conferences) to the humiliating sweep by Dallas.

And his replacement is an utter joke dunce of a coach

hahaha, good luck LA

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Yeah, Rico has slipped up many times before.  Not nearly as clever as he thinks he is!! Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE When I say "us" or "we" people say that Celtics fans don't talk like that. When I say "them" I supposedly get busted. This is a tough crowd. Tomorrow I am going to start a Warriors thread and will give my prediction of how they will do. I will also give my analysis of their roster. Stay tuned.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Sure you will!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Please move your injury excuse posts to another thread. Fierce exposed your sad and whiny argument for what it is. A pathetic ball of excuses and blames. Grow a pair and move on.

"If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad." - 

Hope YOU have a pair!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : The roster upgrades were from the start of last season. Jamison plays SF/PF. With MWP and Ebanks at SF, Jamison will definitely get some time at PF. McRoberts is still on the team. I didn't mention Goudelock and Ebanks because they are still on the team, just like I didn't mention Kobe, Bynum, Gasol or MWP. I heard LA really wants to keep Sacre if he can make the team. Johnson-Odom and Goudelock will probably fight for the 15th roster spot. If LA signs Barbosa or Meeks, then probably neither of them make the roster. PG: Nash/Blake/Morris SG: Kobe/either Goudelock, Barbosa, Meeks, Miles SF: MWP/Ebanks/Eyenga PF: Gasol/Jamison/McRoberts C: Bynum/Hill/Sacre

Forget about Meeks,he has signed a two years deal with a Russian team.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

tommy rules,

heres the problem with your lakers claims...NAsh on OFFENSE is still a great player...But in the playoffs when defense has to matter NASH WILL look very bad. Same with antwon jameson both offensive players but defensive they have alot of  ????. Look at okl..the players play d.....The lakers offense is MUCH IMPROVED..but defensivly...THERE WORSE.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Just like all Celtics fans know about the rosters of the kings and the Warriors...and comment how talented the West is .....started posting a month ago...
    all these clues, but we just can't figure it out...what could it be???
    racking my brain...oh well, im sure it will come to me...LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Steve Nash easily pushes the Lakers to the WCF according to most NBA experts. The acquistion of Dwight Howard, which is coming soon easily pushes the Lakers to the 2013 title. 

Enough said. Cool 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]tommy rules, heres the problem with your lakers claims...NAsh on OFFENSE is still a great player...But in the playoffs when defense has to matter NASH WILL look very bad.
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

I have seen no stats that Nash's D is worse now compared to some years ago. He was always a below average player on this part of the game and still had some good playoffs. He might have to play less minutes than before but his stats/36min are still very good.

A player of his age is always close to a total breakdown (just like Kidd last regular season) but I wouldn't bet on it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well for all the upgrades mentioned if you don't think the additions of Lee,Terry,Collins,Sullinger,Joseph,Christmas and Smith are up grades then you didn't watch the sporatic play of Pavlovic,Pietrus,Allen,Etwuan and JJJ,and as for Steemer he was a nice player for 10 minutes a game but not worth a multi yaer contract worth upwards of 9mil.,in my opinion the refs (Crawfords) stole the Eastern Conference title from the C's.Shame on them for calling themselves unbiased referees. Danny is actually worse than Joey,and I didn't think that was possible!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Just like all Celtics fans know about the rosters of the kings and the Warriors...and comment how talented the West is .....started posting a month ago... all these clues, but we just can't figure it out...what could it be??? racking my brain...oh well, im sure it will come to me...LOL
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Well for all the upgrades mentioned if you don't think the additions of Lee,Terry,Collins,Sullinger,Joseph,Christmas and Smith are up grades then you didn't watch the sporatic play of Pavlovic,Pietrus,Allen,Etwuan and JJJ,and as for Steemer he was a nice player for 10 minutes a game but not worth a multi yaer contract worth upwards of 9mil.,in my opinion the refs (Crawfords) stole the Eastern Conference title from the C's.Shame on them for calling themselves unbiased referees. Danny is actually worse than Joey,and I didn't think that was possible!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Steamer signed a two year deal, the second year is not guaranteed.
    http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/minnesota_timberwolves

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Steamer signed a two year deal, the second year is not guaranteed. http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/minnesota_timberwolves
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Is Steve Nash a Knick? Cool

ROFLMAO!!!