Roster Upgrades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: Roster Upgrades

In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : This comment has been reported to BDC as a personal attack.  I have also sent an email complaining that I am being stalked.........best of luck to you!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Stalked.  Thanks for the laugh, good buddy..  I am sure the BDC can see for themselves where the personal attacks are coming from and who is actually following who on this blog. Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Career Stats:

Nash =
    15ppg / 9apg / .49% FG/ .43% 3pt/ 90% FT _____________________________________________

Rondo = 11ppg / 8apg / .48% FG / .24% 3pt / 60% FT

Enough said! Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Boston did a great job in acquiring Lee and Terry. Boston has an excellent, deep backcourt. Collins is a downgrade. He will only play in blowouts. Steemer got a 1 year contract from Minnesota for about $2.5m. I don't know where you are coming up with the $9m figure. Nobody knows how Sullinger will do. One thing we all know is that he needs to lose weight and get into better shape. I expect him to get into a conditioning program which will help him gain more muscle. Sullinger does have a nice touch and is a physical player.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Hey, where's that thread on the Warriors you were working on last night?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Done. I didn't want to go into too many details since I doubt most people here know or care about GS. At least for you and I living on the left coast, it's easier to watch their exciting games.

I won't watch any, unless they are playing the Celtics

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : I watch all games. It's my hobby. To each his own.

I have a life
    I have a family
    I coach HS hoops

To each his own

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Roster Upgrades:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics have done a great job upgrading their roster. They seem to have one spot left that will go to one of the rookies or maybe Pietrus if he would agree to a veterans minimum contract. I wanted to see what one of our two hated rivals has done with their roster since the beginning of last season. Fisher/Nash Caracter/Jamison Murphy/J. Hill Walton/Eyenga Barnes/rumors of CJ Miles Kapono/rumors of Barbosa Miami has also upgraded their roster. It should be an exciting season!

OOPS:

http://sulia.com/channel/utah-jazz/f/4d866fc7-62a1-468b-a91d-8899d6f2b44f/?source=twitter#

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Roster Upgrades:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics have done a great job upgrading their roster. They seem to have one spot left that will go to one of the rookies or maybe Pietrus if he would agree to a veterans minimum contract. I wanted to see what one of our two hated rivals has done with their roster since the beginning of last season. Fisher/Nash Caracter/Jamison Murphy/J. Hill Walton/Eyenga Barnes/rumors of CJ Miles Kapono/rumors of Barbosa Miami has also upgraded their roster. It should be an exciting season!

So here you write CJ Miles is taking the place of Matt Barnes, then, when you don't get CJ Miles, you write you are "all set" with MWP and EBANKS???

Vacillate much?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : No, not at all. Miles would have replaced Barnes. With MWP, Ebanks and Jamison, LA didn't really need to sign Miles. There is no way LA would have given him a 2nd year which it looks like Cleveland did. Over the last month Mitch has said that he doesn't expect to use the mini mid level exception. They would have used it for Brandon Rush but probably not many other players. LA needs floor spacer who shoot a high percentage from outside. Miles isn't that type of player.

Mostly a good post, and I really don't have a problem with your posts in general.  I take issue with two things:
    1.  you are not a Celtics fan, and you should own up to it.
    2.  You are defiant in your opinions like "no way LA would have given him a two year deal."  How the heck do you know?  Did you have a personal conversation with Kupcake?  The kid is only 25 years old.......and they "would" have used it for Brandon Rush?  Again, how the heck.......?  Perhaps if you weren't so pontificating, I woudn't call you out on everything?

So, this one year deal for CJ Miles that LA would have given him is "your opinion?"

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : I am not defiant in my opinion. Of course I don't know for sure if LA would have given him a 1, 2 or 4 year deal. I don't speak out of experience or inside knowledge, I develop opinions based on what management is telling people and what is reasonable when taking into consideration LA's roster, salaries and the opportunities of playing time. LA is going to be in a 1 year financial mess for the 2013-14 season. Their tax rate will be either $3.25/$1.00 or $3.75/$1.00 over the luxury tax line. Even if they amnesty Metta, Miles 2013-14 salary of $3.3m would turn into an expense of $16.05m to the Lakers. It really doesn't make sense to give Miles a second year and I am pretty confident that they didn't offer it. Brandon Rush fits LA's system and needs much better than Miles does.

Great!  Now, just allow others to do the same with the Celtics, and you won't have any problems from me!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to "Re: Roster Upgrades": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : I would talk about the Kings or Hornets if anyone cared to discuss them. Most Celtics fans here only care to talk about the Celtics and Lakers. Who is to say that LA won't get out of the West? How do we know the Celtics will get past Brooklyn and NY in their own division? Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE] The Celtics are much more of a lock to finish in the top 3 then the Lakers are to win their division. You have to feel the the baton in LA has been passed to Clips with all the young they have and the age of the Lakers.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : If that is true, that's not surprising. LA was only going to give him the minimum. Maybe another team would have given him more. Not a great fit fo LA. He is younger than Barbosa but not a real good shooter. Barbosa is a better fit to play 15 min/game for LA.
    Who cares? Screw LA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

tommyrules,

Offense is as important as defense??????????????...ask that to the message board and see what answers you get..celtics and laker and king or what ever fans know thats not the case...Defensive teams win....Look at the heat...Why do you bring up bostons stats...Boston was built very different. Bostons offense is ball movement and shots which creat more rebounds. so when theres more rebounds which are created defense suffers. so that answers your stats.
    Look at the celtics vs. miami series...I BEG TO DIFFER on your nash vs. westbrook claim...LOOK AT THE CELTICS vs. HEAT..RONDO played well rememeber game 2 and the games the celtics won. NASH WOULD BE LIKE CHALMERS to RONDO...RONDO WAS A BETTER PLAYER than any of miamis PGS. Westbrook would lick his lips and love that dinner is coming..nash plays no d..Nash would be at 2 to 3 fouls by the second quarter..
    You posted those stats on how many points the celtics scored...IM SORRY BUT USLESS STAT. because why couldnt the celtics score ??????..WHAT WAS THE HEAT DEFENSE RATED?????...it was high...here are the stats which matter last year celtics vs heat    MIAMI SCORED ON OFFENSE 98.5 PPG and DEFENSE 92.5..boston was 91.8 offense and 89.3 defense...LOOK AT THE TEAMS PLUS MINUS....if boston limited a bit of miamis offense they would bring the offense to 93 points....if miami with there good defense just limited boston to 1 point less..thats 92 points. MIAMI can play worse and win CAUSE THERE PLUS MINUS is better ....LOOK AT BOSTON...BOSTON HAD TO PLAY PERFECT TO WIN />>>miami didint...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Nothing has been passed to the Clippers. The Clippers have to earn it and I doubt they will this year.
    The Lakers have a better Center and SG than the Clips and that is about it. Clips have a better PG, SF, and PF, have a much deeper bench, have more size, and a better head coach. The key is to have everyone stay heathly.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Did you know that Vinny Del Negro — the same guy who was nearly fired for about a week straight in March — somehow gained power and did the lion's share of the work shaping the Clippers this summer? That's 100 percent true!

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8182319/game-nba-thrones-part-2

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Kept - Bledsoe, Paul, Butler, Griffin, Jordan

Hope to add from injury - Billups

Lost - Young, Gomes, Evans, Martin

Added - Crawford, Hill, Odom, Turiaf and Hollins...and Willie Green

Not a lot of changes??  Del Negro has exactly the same number of rings as Brown!

lakers still better, Clips have seriously closed the gap.  No Celtics fan would really care either way, as our true enemy is now the Heat.  Only lakers fans would be so worried that the Clips have improved, and deny the improvements.  Right, Rico?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Vinny Del Negro is a better coach then Mike Brown? That is funny. Del Negro's career coaching record is under .500 and he was almost fired in March.
    Mike Brown had to best player in the planet on his team and fell apart every year.