Roster Upgrades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Roster Upgrades

From the LA Times....BY the guy who covers the lakers:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-la-lakers-dont-have-enough-to-beat-thunder-in-playoffs-20120802,0,5187610.story?track=rss

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Mostly a good post, and I really don't have a problem with your posts in general.  I take issue with two things: 1.  you are not a Celtics fan, and you should own up to it. 2.  You are defiant in your opinions like "no way LA would have given him a two year deal."  How the heck do you know?  Did you have a personal conversation with Kupcake?  The kid is only 25 years old.......and they "would" have used it for Brandon Rush?  Again, how the heck.......?  Perhaps if you weren't so pontificating, I woudn't call you out on everything? So, this one year deal for CJ Miles that LA would have given him is "your opinion?"
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    +1
    How about it??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Vinny Del Negro is a better coach then Mike Brown? That is funny. Del Negro's career coaching record is under .500 and he was almost fired in March.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19020889/magic-johnson-says-mike-brown-will-be-fired-if-lakers-lose-game-7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : The 2008-09 Magic team were a good defensive team, not a great defensive. The 2009-10 Lakers team were a good defensive team, not a great defensive team. Boston only scored 67 and 79 points in games 6 and 7. Those losses were due to lack of scoring, not from poor defense by Boston. Yes, the 2010-11 and 2011-12 Heat teams are very good defensive teams.

Does this mean that boston was a very good defensive team also??Is it hard for you to say that?? For a Boston fan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

IT MUST BE SAID:

THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS ARE GOING TO BE ONE OF THE TOP 4 MOST EXCITING TEAMS IN THE NBA THIS SEASON

ADD STEVE NASH ALONG WITH LEANDRO BARBOSA AND ANTOINE JAMISON TO LAST YEARS LAKERS TEAM ?

INCREDIBLE !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

They don't have Barbosa yet

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Exactly as much as Mike Dunleavy, Jim Todd......and Mike Brown.

Hey,if the Buffalo Braves ever won the NBA title, would that mean the Clips would have one?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Yes, my team Boston has been a very good defensive team. Their problem has been their offense in the playoffs. They always have a hard time scoring when they need to. I guess defense doesn't always win the championships... BTW, the 2011 Mavericks were not a real good defensive team. Their offense carried them.
    Tommy we all voted and we don't want you as a Celtics fan.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Tommy we all voted and we don't want you as a Celtics fan.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : LeBron fell apart, not Mike Brown. What has Vinny del Negro ever accomplished as a coach? 

Exactly the same as Mike Dunleavy, Jim Todd and Mike Brown.  If the Buffalo Braves ever won an NBA title, would it belong to the Clips?

Hope that clears it up for you.............and I don't drink!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Greatest NBA coach of all time=
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

Hey, where's that link on Pat Riley?  I asked you for it two days ago!!  I'm calling BS on your whole thread!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Yes, my team Boston has been a very good defensive team. Their problem has been their offense in the playoffs. They always have a hard time scoring when they need to. I guess defense doesn't always win the championships... BTW, the 2011 Mavericks were not a real good defensive team. Their offense carried them.

Chandler really gave them a defensive interior....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roster Upgrades : Tommy we all voted and we don't want you as a Celtics fan.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Now, that is funny!!!!