Rotation and offensive sets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rotation and offensive sets

Have Celts primed for an early exit of the playoffs.  Doc refuses to use Randolph, who makes us look like a NBA playoff team when teamed with KG, Paul, and Green.  The offensive sets are so predictable that they are easier to defend.  There is little ball and player movement.  Danny has provided the players for a better than average offense.  Randolph and Wilcox should play the center position most of the time.  Doc seems caught in the past and is committed to small ball.   I hope it works.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Rotation and offensive sets

My biggest fear was Doc tinkering with a lineup that was working..  playing guys out of position... Yea, I know, injuries etc.... but Doc always finds a way to mess things up... Maybe he'll play Randolph at the 3 next

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

Have Celts primed for an early exit of the playoffs.  Doc refuses to use Randolph, who makes us look like a NBA playoff team when teamed with KG, Paul, and Green.  The offensive sets are so predictable that they are easier to defend.  There is little ball and player movement.  Danny has provided the players for a better than average offense.  Randolph and Wilcox should play the center position most of the time.  Doc seems caught in the past and is committed to small ball.   I hope it works.

What do you mean? since Rondo went down all that was solved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

What do you mean? since Rondo went down all that was solved.

Apparently if you screw around enough with something that actually works you can fubar that too.  I think you could call it reverse engineering.  Maybe Doc was trying to see how the hell this team was winning so he played the NBA version of 52 pick up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I don't understand all this concern about one game or even two. The way that Shav is rebounding he will get his minutes in the playoffs. Shav, while taking charges, does get into foul trouble early and often.

This is the ideal time for Doc to experiment and refine all lineups, starting and otherwise. The new guys are still learning. Let them learn, let Doc learn.

Sections
Shortcuts