ROYCE WHITE is an insult to the mentally ill! How ticked would you be if he wore GREEN?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: ROYCE WHITE is an insult to the mentally ill! How ticked would you be if he wore GREEN?

Glad we passed on him.

From what I hear, he started at one college, and transferred to a school where he wouldn't have to travel as much - could be wrong.

I don't agree that it's selective, but I do agree it's narcissitic and immature.

Commie is right, depression and anxiety CAN be symptoms of a narcissit. 

I don't think he wants to go to the D-League, even for one second, and MAY be using his illness to prevent this.

The Rockets have every right to send him down if he is not ready.......he is claiming the Doctors are not qualified to diagnose him..............I guess I need more info, but it seems to me that this is more about basketball than about mental health!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: ROYCE WHITE is an insult to the mentally ill! How ticked would you be if he wore GREEN?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

You mean Royce White is an insult to you, right?

HAHAHA

But is Royce White greater than MJ.  I started a thread a couple years ago saying Royce would be better than MJ or LBJ.  And it has come to be!!!!   He already dictates who he wants to ride with and will get to games by himself!!!  Even LBJ and MJ could attend games by themselves!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

houston was well aware of these issues prior to drafting him. anyone saying he is faking it should be ashamed of themselves. they could have gotten him in the 2nd round as most teams straight out told his agent that he was off their draft boards. houston tried to make a savvy move and got burned. oh well. hopefully he finds something that makes him happy outside of the nba. 

Not saying he's "faking" it.  I'm saying it may be more about basketball than about mental health.  Clearly he has a problem, no one is denying that.  He was attending practice and did play in the pre-season.  Just seems a little strange that he is accusing the Rockets of "unsafe" practices the day he's sent down to the D-League!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The guy has issues, documented issues, and the OP takes the pi$$.  Your post is an insult to the mentally ill and just shows you go to any length for a reaction.   Please stop posting in the new year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

You mean Royce White is an insult to you, right?

HAHAHA

i give credit where credit is due.  nice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie don't let the forum bros get you down, that was one of your better takes IMO. I know I give you a hard time frequently for your tendency to be high strung and to get caught up with your own Nostradamus fantasies but I know you're also a die hard Boston fan. 

Happy new year to you and all die hard fans, we may have our differences but no one can accuse us of not caring, if anything we care too much. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie don't let the forum bros get you down, that was one of your better takes IMO. I know I give you a hard time frequently for your tendency to be high strung and to get caught up with your own Nostradamus fantasies but I know you're also a die hard Boston fan. 

Happy new year to you and all die hard fans, we may have our differences but no one can accuse us of not caring, if anything we care too much. 

+ the national debt

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bt33. Show bt33's posts

right. he's imploding because he has some inexplicable agenda and this is a strategy? he's only being assigned to the d league because he couldn't make it to camp in the first place. these issues have gone on for years and the rockets and every other nba team knew all about them well before the draft. guy had lottery talent. and you think he's preferring to stay home and not compete in the nba because he's trying to pull a fast one? you don't blow up an nba career where you could make millions of dollars and become famous to play a kids game because you're immature and self-centered or whatever absurd reasons are being put forth here. he may be those things, but if he is it's in addition to having completely legitimate, very serious, diagnosed mental health issues.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to bt33's comment:

right. he's imploding because he has some inexplicable agenda and this is a strategy? he's only being assigned to the d league because he couldn't make it to camp in the first place. these issues have gone on for years and the rockets and every other nba team knew all about them well before the draft. guy had lottery talent. and you think he's preferring to stay home and not compete in the nba because he's trying to pull a fast one? you don't blow up an nba career where you could make millions of dollars and become famous to play a kids game because you're immature and self-centered or whatever absurd reasons are being put forth here. he may be those things, but if he is it's in addition to having completely legitimate, very serious, diagnosed mental health issues.  

We don't have all the facts.  HE says the Rockets doctors don't know what they are doing.  How do we know the steps they've taken?

He has a very serious medical condition, that is true.  The Rockets WERE working with him.  They let him buy a van, they let him stay home for a while, they were working on allowing him to drive to some games.......................THEN, he gets sent down, and refuses the assignment?

Again, we don't know everything that has gone on.  The timing of all this reeks, and I'm glad we passed on the kid!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

We don't have all the facts.  HE says the Rockets doctors don't know what they are doing.  How do we know the steps they've taken?

He has a very serious medical condition, that is true.  The Rockets WERE working with him.  They let him buy a van, they let him stay home for a while, they were working on allowing him to drive to some games.......................THEN, he gets sent down, and refuses the assignment?

Again, we don't know everything that has gone on.  The timing of all this reeks, and I'm glad we passed on the kid!

Celtics didn't pass on Royce White. In fact, he was high on Danny Ainge's radar and would have most likely become a Celtic had he been available. The Rockets selected him with the #16 pick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big j. Show Big j's posts

i have the same anxiety problems that white has. It is pretty bad at times but he needs to man up and get over it he is getting the chance of a lifetime by playing in the nba and screwing it up. Stop complaning and play the game or get out of the league simple as that!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to edcap99's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Celtics didn't pass on Royce White. In fact, he was high on Danny Ainge's radar and would have most likely become a Celtic had he been available. The Rockets selected him with the #16 pick.

Well, then, I'm glad he was gone before DA had to make the call!

Sections
Shortcuts