RR in the Cayman Islands!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

RR in the Cayman Islands!

Rondo sighting in the Caymans

Ah..the dog days of summer. That magical time of year when Celtics stories and/or news are few & far between. Well thank goodness for social media-Weibo to be specific. That’s where I found this photo of someone named Brad Partyka & our own Rajon Rondo.

Seems #9 is enjoying some time in the Cayman Islands, and this lucky fan got to snap a pic with him. It definitely appears that Rondo has bulked-up a bit..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: RR in the Cayman Islands!

Somebody is hitting the weights!! Work on that jumper RR!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Rondo sighting in the Caymans KWAPT July 28, 2013 Celtics NewsRajon RondoRed's Army Multimedia 14 Comments  

Ah..the dog days of summer. That magical time of year when Celtics stories and/or news are few & far between. Well thank goodness for social media-Weibo to be specific. That’s where I found this photo of someone named Brad Partyka & our own Rajon Rondo.

Seems #9 is enjoying some time in the Cayman Islands, and this lucky fan got to snap a pic with him. It definitely appears that Rondo has bulked-up a bit..

Are they on their honeymoon?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'll trade Rondo and the hat for a spiney lobster, the chick's feet on the left and a bank account to be named later.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I hope for your sake your right abut the feet being on a chick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

As in most trades, subject to medical evaluation.  I'll send in Fierce if it looks suspicious.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think you're safe.  I may see an ankle bracelet on the back leg.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Still not safe, could be justin beiber.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Why isnt he rehabbing his knee or practicing FT's?? When you find love in the Caymans, I guess basketball comes second.

The diva still drinks from a sippy cup.. wonder if he forgot to put it down before taking this pic

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

How did I know when I saw a picture of Rondo with his shirt off that Karllost would be on this thread?

I think the lady protests too much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

How did I know when I saw a picture of Rondo with his shirt off that Karllost would be on this thread?

I think the lady protests too much.

Projection 101. Funny, I thought of the same line once I saw you had posted(minus the lady part, Milady).

Methinks great minds think alike!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Why isnt he rehabbing his knee or practicing FT's?? When you find love in the Caymans, I guess basketball comes second.

The diva still drinks from a sippy cup.. wonder if he forgot to put it down before taking this pic

Uhm, i've been through knee rehabs. You don't do it every second. One can still take a vacation and do rehab. Heck, one can even take a break from one's job and take a vacation.

I've a question, why haven't you done more with your own life? Instead of complainig about Rondo, you could be working on whatever dream you have or you could go to the beach. Doesn't being this way get old on occasion? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

From the Cayman Islands to a Waffle House In Franklin, IN! 

Yeah, it's August and there's not much Celtics news to talk about, so when a picture of Rajon Rondo at Waffle House pops up on the internet, it becomes blog worthy.  The original tweet mentions Rondo's car (a Bentley) appearing out of place at the diner chain's Franklin, Indiana location.  But with about 30 seconds of investigating I think I've come up with a reasonable explanation.  Franklin is only about 90 miles north of Louisville, Kentucky (where Rondo has been rehabbing), just off the highway on the way to Indianapolis.  And as far as Waffle House goes, who can really blame him?  If you've spent much time around Waffle Houses (as I'm sure Rondo did growing up in Kentucky) you're probably well aware of their addictive powers.  After four years of late night hash browns (scattered, smothered, covered, and chunked) while at college in Virginia, any time I head south these days I always seek out those bright yellow letters.

Sections
Shortcuts