Rubio probably done for the year....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rubio probably done for the year....

With about 16 seconds to go last night, Rubio collapsed and had to be helped off the court.  The T-Wolves fear an MRI.  This may open the door for a fire sale.  The lakers barely beat the Love-less Wolves again last night.

Just for the record......who was it, do you guess, that Rubio collided with when he (most likely) tore his ACL?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Rubio probably done for the year....

I saw the play.  Rubio was incredibly unlucky but even dumber to double team.  He gave the game to the Lakers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Rubio probably done for the year....:
    [QUOTE]With about 16 seconds to go last night, Rubio collapsed and had to be helped off the court.  The T-Wolves fear an MRI.  This may open the door for a fire sale.  The lakers barely beat the Love-less Wolves again last night. Just for the record......who was it, do you guess, that Rubio collided with when he (most likely) tore his ACL?????
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Agree that it appeared to be a possibility that Rubio will be finished for the season.  Really unfortunate for the Timberwolves.   What happened to Kevin Love?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rubio probably done for the year....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rubio probably done for the year.... : Agree that it appeared to be a possibility that Rubio will be finished for the season.  Really unfortunate for the Timberwolves.   What happened to Kevin Love?  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Back injury, I believe!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Rubio probably done for the year....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rubio probably done for the year.... : Back injury, I believe!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, he won't be out long.  He is having a great year so far.