Rubio wants to play for Celtics!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Re: Rubio wants to play for Celtics!

In Response to Rubio wants to play for Celtics!:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71298/20110123/rubio_still_not_interested_in_playing_for_minnesota/ Well you know Ainge's ears will be up. I'm not sure how he could get him but the only way I see it is trading Rondo. I would take him but the deal would have to include Love too. :-) Rubio can't defend like Rondo. Struggles with his shot like Rondo. So really they are similiar but Rondo is much quicker. I wouldn't do it this year.
    Posted by BiasLewis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Rubio wants to play for Celtics!:
    In Response to Re: Rubio wants to play for Celtics! : but the family's preference is to be on the East Coast, specifically New York, Miami or Boston. Don't exaggerate, Bias. It says the FAMILY'S PREFERENCE, it didn't say Ricky Rubio himself wanted to be a Boston Celtic.
    Posted by P34

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

I read the article, there was nothing there that said Rubio wants to play for the Celtics. 
    Posted by P34

who cares what Rubio or his family wants? The idsea of trading Rondo for him Love a d any 3 other Wolves is beyond ludicrous. Next

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Rubio wants to play for Celtics! : who cares what Rubio or his family wants? The idsea of trading Rondo for him Love a d any 3 other Wolves is beyond ludicrous. Next
    Posted by jrleftfoot

See that Bias? He just said your idea is ludicrous.

HAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Bias, If you don't mind, I will strongly advise you to stop writing articles that has to do with "NBA trades."

You are very good when you write about other articles, but each time you write about "Trade Suggestions," you really get everyone upset because you suggest the most crazy "trade" I ever read on this board.

Please, stay away from "trade" discussions and focus on other topics. I love to read your articles, but whenever you discuss about "trade," it turns me off.

I know you are a smart man, so, I don't know if you are purposely writing crazy trade ideas just to stir-up some thoughts or whatever. I know you know better than suggesting Rondo for Rubio. You know that is not right.

So again, I can tell you are very smart man, but please, stay away from topics that has to do with "NBA trades."   

Please, don't feel offended. I am writing out of love for you.

Time Will Only Tell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Rubio wants to play for Celtics! : Say what you want but GMs will take Rubio. I'm already aware of his weaknesses but again watch teams scramble for him when he decides to come over to the NBA. Sure I'd take him, does it mean we give up Rondo? Well that's another story.
    Posted by BiasLewis

bias, bias, bias, you hath creamed your shorts over a guy who averaged 21 minutes last year in euro-land and put up 6 and 4 with non-existent outside shooting.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i bet if you chained jon bagley to a treadmill for 3 months he could give you that.  give aged rory sparrow or steve colter some energy drink and some tight underwear and i bet they can grunt out 6 and 4 in 21 minutes in the euro land. 

this guy rubiyo is not worth the cost of a plane ticket.

Sections
Shortcuts