Rumor: Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Clippers Discussing Blockbuster?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Rumor: Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Clippers Discussing Blockbuster?

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Pierce and Perkins to LAC

Butler to OKC

Jordan and Bledsoe to BOS

Rondo to eiter SAC or UTAH............can't make up my mind!!

and KG?

KG to Malibu!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Does anyone here actually believe the Clippers would give up a 23-year-old All-Star in Blake Griffin, a servicable (at least) 24-year-old big man in DeAndre Jordan, a decent backup point guard in 23-year-old Eric Bledsoe, and a quality shooter in Caron Butler for two players in the twilight of their careers?

I don't believe the rumor.  But we have to remember, we're talking about the Clippers/Don Sterling here -- so nothing's too stupid to imagine them trying to do.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

no way this happens...not even reading it anywhere else........poor reporting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think Chris Paul will have a lot of influence in any moves the Clips make this off-season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

I think Chris Paul will have a lot of influence in any moves the Clips make this off-season.

All these possibilities sound very unsatisfying.  Danny is going to deal and do much better than any of these underwhelming moves.  Rondo can't be traded unless we receive someone who can change a game the way he can.  For that reason he won't be moved.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Louisio's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

Wow! I thought Steven A. was simply looking for some attention. Could this rumor be true? 

It can't be true because NBA coaches can't be traded.

S. Smith isn't reporting that Doc would actually be traded, but would sign with the Clippers in conjunction with the deal. Anyway, it's too good to be true, but one can always dream.

Doc can't sign a contract with the Clips either. He's still under contract with the Celts until 2015. That would be a breach of contract.

He could leave if the Celtic's allowed it. They would probably get a second round draft pick for compensation.

Sections
Shortcuts