Rumor: Celtics "repeatedly" shopping Courtney Lee

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Rumor: Celtics

Lee is struggling for certain.  But he also isn't needed. a four guard rotation of Rondo, Terry, Bradley and Barbosa is all you need.

I hope they can move him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lee is struggling for certain.  But he also isn't needed. a four guard rotation of Rondo, Terry, Bradley and Barbosa is all you need.

[/QUOTE]

The problem is his play is going to seriously undermine his trade value.  He has been awful who would want to give anything of real value for him.  I thought he was much better than this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The problem is his play is going to seriously undermine his trade value.  He has been awful who would want to give anything of real value for him.  I thought he was much better than this.

[/QUOTE]

That's why he has to be part of a package, with Bass.....or Melo....or both!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Just a thought,  but what about Lee, bass, Melo,  and a pick for Bargnani and ed Davis? Bargnani is not the defensive center the c's need,  but he is a legit 7 ft and very talented offensively. I like some other suggested ideas a little more,  but I thought this one was interesting

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bargnani not so fast, we got a 7 footer named Krystic who could score in the Perkins trade. He did not work out that well. Gortat is the guy we have to get.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Lee seemed to play better those 2 games when Rondo was out, or  was I  imagining things.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lee seemed to play better those 2 games when Rondo was out, or  was I  imagining things.

[/QUOTE]

You're not imagining things. It seems Lee plays better when he handles the ball more. I think Lee is not a system guy, he prefers going 1 on 1 and getting his shot off the dribble than off screens or from a designed play.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 spot-on observation!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're not imagining things. It seems Lee plays better when he handles the ball more. I think Lee is not a system guy, he prefers going 1 on 1 and getting his shot off the dribble than off screens or from a designed play.

[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. Add to this the fact that Rondo hogs the ball instead of moving the ball around. It's very difficult for a player like Lee to get his offense going when he gets very few touches.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow.....shouldn;t ainge and Doc have known this before signing him?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kdp59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow.....shouldn;t ainge and Doc have known this before signing him?

[/QUOTE]

Lee always played well no matter what team he was on. He played well for the Magic, Nets, and Rockets.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think he has played well at all for us.  Teams will take him but they will say where is the beef in the rest of the deal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

ELLIS! DO it!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think he has played well at all for us.  Teams will take him but they will say where is the beef in the rest of the deal.

[/QUOTE]

Lee will not be the centerpiece of the deal. In a deal for Gortat, Lee is needed so that salaries will match. But Fab Melo and the draft picks are what the Suns would really want.

[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that? Melo isn't exactly tearing things up in the D-league. I know he could be a serviceable defensive center in the future but that isn't set in stone. Couldn't they get a more enticing offer somewhere else? If you're the Suns Lee, Melo and picks seem a bit measly allthough I hope it can be done. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Gortat, when feeling fine, is a double-double machine. This is the guy we need. No way we can afford Varejo. Bargnani can't defend anyone. Between Big Al and Millsap I'd go for the former. We need a seize, a legit big. Dalembert would be fine to spell KG without our team falling apart but he wouldn't push us into contention. Atlanta probably won't deal J-Smoove considering his stellar play of late. Then there's Pau; very unlikely Lakers and Celtics making an in-season trade, his contract is toxic and he's knees seem a bit tender lately but I believe he'd make a great combo with KG. Amare? No way. That's about it I guess but Danny could suprise us with someone else or maybe he doesn't make a move at all. That would be a surprise. Maybe they believe the team will gel and Bradley isn't back yet, so who knows.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.