Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back

I think he will be back.  The question for me is would Pietrus have come back for the vet. mn.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I agree.  Pietrus has intangibles that win big games.  How many Celtics actually won a playoff game like game 5 in Miami? Pietrus did.

If healthy this year we could have missed the boat on him.  Green as much as I like him, does not appear to be that type of player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I agree.  Pietrus has intangibles that win big games.  How many Celtics actually won a playoff game like game 5 in Miami? Pietrus did.

If healthy this year we could have missed the boat on him.  Green as much as I like him, does not appear to be that type of player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Pietrus had some horrendous fouls in that series as well..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Also saw this on RealGM, great move by Danny. hopefully pietrus is next.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Good, Dooling adds something to the locker room and will be a good influence on the young guys.

Let's be honest Pietrus was a fill-in out of desperation when Green went down last year.

Great roster. The best since Ainge has been GM and Doc has been coach. Now just keep everyone healthy and build a bench.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I hope they're both back.
    As I mentioned on another thread, their value is mostly off the floor: great, positive influence on the team.

Unfortunately, even at vet. min. their 2 contract may put Celtics above the hard cap. So, only one of them will be brought back. If so, I guess it'd be KD.

AK

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back:
    [QUOTE]I think he will be back.  The question for me is would Pietrus have come back for the vet. mn.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Doesnt appear so...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

It's official Dooling is back for one year.

Good signing Danny!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

thought pietrus  was awful in the po's

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Smith and Christmas really have to impress now!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Dooling is a good clubhouse guy and can give quality minutes if needed.

Nice job by ainge.

I would think this hurts Smith more than Christmas.

Rondo, Bradley, Terry Dooling can all play the point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Nothing to worry about until AB comes back. At that point Dooling or Smith may be gone depending on who's played better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Good locker room guy who plays a position of need. Good move at vm.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bt33. Show bt33's posts

that might be it, but would be nice to see another veteran - pietrus would do the trick if he'd take the vet minimum, perhaps another big? don't think dooling is ideal, but for as long as it takes for bradley to get healthy they're going to need someone else to fill some minutes and he knows the system, plays hard on the defensive end, and is reportedly good in the locker room. wish he distributed better, but for the money you can't go wrong.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing to worry about until AB comes back. At that point Dooling or Smith may be gone depending on who's played better.
    Posted by BirdLewsBias[/QUOTE]Smith may not even be around when the final roster is announced. His contract is not guaranteed. Dooling will be around for the season unless he's traded or gets injured. Doc loves vets.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]It's official Dooling is back for one year. Good signing Danny!
    Posted by BirdLewsBias[/QUOTE]
    +1
    I've been a real fan of KD since last year. He is such a positive ingredient in the Celtic mix. has game, has heart and is a second AB on defense. Anb btw can nail the 3 when it counts!

Great move , Danny!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back : +1 I've been a real fan of KD since last year. He is such a positive ingredient in the Celtic mix. has game, has heart and is a second AB on defense. Anb btw can nail the 3 when it counts! Great move , Danny!!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

I think your the first person in history to say that and mean keyon dooling and not kevin durant.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Vet min = No brainer

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back : I think your the first person in history to say that and mean keyon dooling and not kevin durant.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE] You are probably right ..but after the intensity Dooling put out last year he deserves it! BTW this is a C"s board not the Thunder...good point though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dooling is a good guy to have around. Hopefully he will be healthy at the start of the season this year.

25. This post has been removed.