Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back

In Response to Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back:
    Dooling is a good guy to have around. Hopefully he will be healthy at the start of the season this year.
    Posted by concord27

You are right. He is very valuable in those "rest Rondo" dig it out games! Without AB to start the year between Terry and Dooling it should be good!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I dont see dooling as a backup more likely 3rd string. I believe we signed terry for the backup point  and to play some backup 2 as well. Now when bradley gets back from injury and the recent addition of lee. Even more reason to play terry at the point.

With that said dooling at the vm is fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor: Dooling Will Be Back:
    I agree.  Pietrus has intangibles that win big games.  How many Celtics actually won a playoff game like game 5 in Miami? Pietrus did. If healthy this year we could have missed the boat on him.  Green as much as I like him, does not appear to be that type of player.
    Posted by concord27
    Mickael Pietrus is 30 years old and has had two operations on the same knee for two consecutive seasons. He also had a serious head injury last season. Pietrus is a high-risk injury guy and it's hardly worth rolling the dice on him. Celtics should learn from the failed Shaq and JON experiment. I love Pietrus's energy and intensity, however, his best playing days are behind him. Celtics need to move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Agree with all, great signing DA. Makes for a very deep bench 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Dooling is a good fit and that's why he's back,well that and 1.4 million dollars.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts