Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

I wish I could understand the degree of animus you have for each other.  Most of the time I will admit I find it entertaining.  I don't feel the same about laker trolls though.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

27 posts per day averqage...   every day for a year..   THAT is an awesome and TELLING stat...    a stat that tells more about a poster than ANY ellaborate critique or rude rebuttal.   A stat that leaves me speechless, yet oddly content that there is nothing else on the subject need to be said. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

mployee8,

Your wish list of free agent players that you thought the Celtics could sign this summer and then re-sign the Celtics own free agents was pure comedy.

I still doubt you get the concept of the salary cap/cap holds/exceptions.

You have zero credibility in anything you say.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : This from a Laker Fan living in CT .... Talk about no credibility ... talk to your evil twin ... You have no idea what Danny may be able to do ... I posted ideas not a wish list or predictions like some here ... worry about your teams ability to manipulate the cap hold not mine.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

F34 and I were attempting to correct your blatantly incorrect views of salary cap rules.

You posted ideas that had no remote chance of happening. Then you fought with us and we told you dozens of times how you are wrong and showed you why you were wrong.

What does being a Laker fan in CT have to do with the argument we had? Are you sure that I live in CT? If you knew my IP address, you might find out that I might not live in CT.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Agreed ... you live in CA and are definitely a Laker troll ala Rico and the rest if not the same ... Be Gone ... Your nothing more than a pimple on the butt of a jackazz seeking attention like your pal ... you argue for the sake of arguing or to waste peeps time ... FO!

Sorry, have never lived in CA.
    Were you seeking attention when you made up your Celtics Fantasy Wish List? It's hard to believe that someone with a computer could be so utterly unintelligent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Agreed ... you live in CA and are definitely a Laker troll ala Rico and the rest if not the same ... Be Gone ... Your nothing more than a pimple on the butt of a jackazz seeking attention like your pal ... you argue for the sake of arguing or to waste peeps time ... FO!

Please do not pick on anyone living in California---whether they are Laker trolls, idiots, jerks etc. is another matter--- or any other place other than Boston. A fan is a fan irrespective of where they live. I was born in Maine and after college was sent to Camp Pendleton & then Vietnam. The few times on liberty I liked Cal & the beaches being warmer than Maine. So, returned here and employment brought me to No.Cal. and as Californians know, the beaches are extremely cold here and also not as nice as anywhere from Santa Barbara down to San Diego.

Because I'm in my 70s I was in Fenway watching Williams, DiMaggio, Pesky etc. etc. and have been a C fan since Cousy/Sharman days so I bleed green as much as anyone in Boston area. Except for the Red Sox I bleed "who's buried in Grant's tomb"?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.