Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Pud ... the guy's a dik and I've taken on the responsibility to expose his BS so all can see the real Fierce .... Someone has to have the balz to take him on and I do. What goes around, comes around and I'm his thorn. When he stops attacking other posters and their ideas in some attempt to dominate this board then I'll get off his back. The balls in his court ... no fouls, no whistle!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

What's the point? Why does it matter to you? A secure person would just move on. You can't control him, or anyone else on this forum.

Trust me, I'm not taking sides.You both seriously need to grow up. I don't know either one of you. But I find it hard to believe both of you aren't better than this. You are both making fools out of yourselves.

This is beyond childish.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Painter, don't you understand that I know that and put that out there before leaving for vacation to aggravate Fierce and got just the response I expected with this thread of his devoted to the subject ... he took the bait ... hook, line & sinker!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Instead of keeping the nonsense at a minimum, you did the opposite.

You really need to seek help, man.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

What happened to the lawsuit, Mployee?

HAHAHA

Fierce, are you and Mployee determined to trash this place once again?  This stuff is very very boring.  It is OK if you keep it to some threads.  It gets annoying when starts to dominate every thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to PierceIsTheTruth's comment:

this thread should be deleted. it offers nothing to do with the celtics or anything positive.

why don't you 2 jerks take it outside.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

JG9000 IS FIERCE !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

would you two broads get a room?  or try to get the WWE to promote a grudge match between you.  the two of you are the worst, the bottom of the barrell. 

functionally 15 y/o's in mammy's basement gettin tough on the keyboards.  just exchange each other's emails and stalk yourselves in emails straight away why don't you?

+1m

Sections
Shortcuts