Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

Lakers, Celtics, and Kings trade "very close"

"BREAKING NEWS! The Lakers, Celtics, and Kings are reportedly very close to a trade that would send Francisco Garcia and Demarcus Cousins to the Boston Celtics. Marcus Thorton, Chuck Hayes,Thomas Robinson,and Aaron Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers. Pau Gasol, Avery Bradley, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger, and two future first round picks from the Celtics to the Sacramento Kings.

**The only reason the deal has not happened yet is because the Lakers are being reluctant to accept the offer.** "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

Very unlikely to happen of course.

Sully, Bradley and two future # 1 picks is a tough blow. Bradley esp is a guy we need, he's shown the last 2 days he makes this team go with his defense. Yes we keep Lee, and yes he can play D, but Bradley is the stud.

Cousins better be a superstar 25-12 guy for years whose immaturity issues end ASAP.

And no Melo in the move?

I'd much rather have Melo and Lee in the deal and keep Bradley. We also have no backup PG anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lakers, Celtics, and Kings trade "very close" "BREAKING NEWS! The Lakers, Celtics, and Kings are reportedly very close to a trade that would send Francisco Garcia and Demarcus Cousins to the Boston Celtics. Marcus Thorton, Chuck Hayes,Thomas Robinson,and Aaron Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers. Pau Gasol, Avery Bradley, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger, and two future first round picks from the Celtics to the Sacramento Kings.

**The only reason the deal has not happened yet is because the Lakers are being reluctant to accept the offer.** "

From: Global Lakers Nation   http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?p=24982917

[/QUOTE]

Wow! This would be huge! I am guessing Kobe has not approved the deal (as of yet)! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't like it!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't like it!!

[/QUOTE]

i 2nd that....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

WAYYYY too much for just Cousins. (Garcia sux) Please replace Bradley with Lee and Melo and ill be happier.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

raider and hedley

We get Cousins, a franchise player!

That proposed trade benefits the Celtics the most. 

[/QUOTE]

Fierce.  It may be so.  But he is also a big headcase.  Read the comment in Steve Bulpett's column:

Said one prominent league executive: “That is a seriously troubled kid. There are problems there that go beyond basketball. That’s not something a coach can fix. He can play when he wants to, but how could you ever count on that? And what would you have to give up to get him?”

Anyway, if Doc and Danny are ready to go with it then I am on board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It does not make sense that Melo is not in that trade. Plus giving up Bradley is a huge gamble for this team.   I don't believe these are the pieces in the trade if it is a real trade.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to bgomez's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WAYYYY too much for just Cousins. (Garcia sux) Please replace Bradley with Lee and Melo and ill be happier.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel the same way, Avery is so important. If I was the Kings I'd certainly want Melo as part of all this, they are going nowhere for a few years still and Melo has proven in the D league that at the very least he should develop into someone who can be a rotational big that plays impact defense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It does not make sense that Melo is not in that trade. Plus giving up Bradley is a huge gamble for this team.   I don't believe these are the pieces in the trade if it is a real trade.

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.  The trade does not make sense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.  The trade does not make sense.

[/QUOTE]
    i would rather give up bradley and keep sully...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I would really hate this trade...Ainge isn't doing this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Nothing on DCs twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/boogiecousins

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

2 2st round picks   that makes no sence when PP and KG retire we gave up half our youth and 2 picks

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So we waive two players, trade 3, and only get back 2?  Doesn't make sense.  Also dont' like the lakers getting Robinson - he is a good player!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel the same way, Avery is so important. If I was the Kings I'd certainly want Melo as part of all this, they are going nowhere for a few years still and Melo has proven in the D league that at the very least he should develop into someone who can be a rotational big that plays impact defense.

[/QUOTE]

Why would they want Melo if they are getting Sullinger Bradley and 2 numbers ones?  Sure they would take him if you throwed him in the deal but I am not sure I would give whats being reported now. I really hate giving up Sully.  He is going to be solid for years.  Bradley I would rather throw in because he has injury problems so far and does not create.  He is however a defensive monster.  I am ready for something to happen so beggars can't be choosers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because Melo is a center and they are giving up a young center

[/QUOTE]

Why would they want Melo if they are getting Sullinger Bradley and 2 numbers ones?  Sure they would take him if you throwed him in the deal but I am not sure I would give whats being reported now. I really hate giving up Sully.  He is going to be solid for years.  Bradley I would rather throw in because he has injury problems so far and does not create.  He is however a defensive monster.  I am ready for something to happen so beggars can't be choosers.

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]

Lakers, Celtics, and Kings trade "very close" "BREAKING NEWS! The Lakers, Celtics, and Kings are reportedly very close to a trade that would send Francisco Garcia and Demarcus Cousins to the Boston Celtics. Marcus Thorton, Chuck Hayes,Thomas Robinson,and Aaron Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers. Pau Gasol, Avery Bradley, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger, and two future first round picks from the Celtics to the Sacramento Kings.

From: Global Lakers Nation   http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?p=24982917

[/QUOTE]

No Way this trade would really hurt the Celtics. Terrry, Bradley and Sully....?  Melo is a Cousins in a year without the baggage!!!!!!!!!!! Won't happen imo.. if it does there goes our future!

Sections
Shortcuts