Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Here comes Lame rame!

Only shows up to talk trades.

Hey Lame, where you the past 2 months? I mean we haven't seen in you the game threads of Petey. You're only interested in the trades and not the games?

Fierce,  there is no reason to start attacking him is there?  Did he do something today that I missed?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Never mind,  I see you two have been going at it today.  Proceed.  I will get out of the way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Jeff Clark - Celtics Blog:

Stay tuned.

My quick take: Well, of course they are looking to trade from depth (Courtney Lee) and Sullinger is making Brandon Bass more and more expendable. Of course they'd like to upgrade their roster and would love to make a mulit-player deal to do so.

The only thing that remains a surprise is the fact that they waived Joseph. You don't do that unless you really think there's a good chance to get an extra player back. They might wait a little longer to see how things shake out, but I have to think that they have a few standing offers out there that they know they can pull the trigger on any time (pure speculation on my part).

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

OneOnOne

Accension13 was the first one to report about this Celts, Lakers, and Kings deal. His post on this rumored trade, on another thread, was at 7:41pm. But Lame rame wants to take credit so he made a thread about this latest trade rumor.

Didn't even bother to give Accension13 the credit for reporting it first. 

Seriously, who cares who reported what first.... is there some sort of prize for that?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Lakers, Celtics, and Kings trade "very close" "BREAKING NEWS! The Lakers, Celtics, and Kings are reportedly very close to a trade that would send Francisco Garcia and Demarcus Cousins to the Boston Celtics. Marcus Thorton, Chuck Hayes,Thomas Robinson,and Aaron Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers. Pau Gasol, Avery Bradley, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger, and two future first round picks from the Celtics to the Sacramento Kings.

**The only reason the deal has not happened yet is because the Lakers are being reluctant to accept the offer.** "

From: Global Lakers Nation     CRAZY TRADE.. why would boston trade JT AB JS for cousins and garcia..    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?p=24982917

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

raider and hedley

We get Cousins, a franchise player!

That proposed trade benefits the Celtics the most. 

I suppose you are more in line with the saying "You can't make an omelete without cracking a few eggs". The "eggs" for me would be Sullinger and Bradley. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What am I missing here?  That was someones thread on a blog like this.Goggled it and didn't find much abou it.  I didn't see a credible source.  Does anyone have a link?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

http://www.nbaonnbc.com/profiles/blogs/source-celtics-may-be-closing-in-on-trade-for-demarcus-cousins

New details.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to bgomez's comment:

http://www.nbaonnbc.com/profiles/blogs/source-celtics-may-be-closing-in-on-trade-for-demarcus-cousins

New details.

That is a nice link - doesn't mention a third team.................I must admit I would be okay with including AB if it nets us Cousins, but maybe we can get a "bad" contract like Evans if we include Lee instead.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

i'd give them Bradley and Lee, if that's what it took!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

New details.

Thanks for the link.

According to the source, Ainge would rather move Courtney Lee -- who was acquired by the Celtics in a sign-and-trade deal with the Houston Rockets -- than Bradley.

"We as a website are not predicting or promising a trade. We are confirming previous speculation from well known sources (A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE) that the Celtics are very busy targeting Cousins. Our only new news is that the potential holdup in the deal is the inclusion of Bradley or Lee."

Gethin Coolbaugh is the Editor of NBAonNBC.com. Follow him @GethinCoolbaugh on Twitter.

Fierce, I am going to stick my neck out here and say Bradley will not be in the trade. Bradley is too valuable to this team right now.  We will be unbelievably thin at the guard position without Terry and Bradley.  I also don't know how Terry fits into that trade salary wise or chemistry wise. It seems another player has to be coming here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

New details.

Thanks for the link.

According to the source, Ainge would rather move Courtney Lee -- who was acquired by the Celtics in a sign-and-trade deal with the Houston Rockets -- than Bradley.

"We as a website are not predicting or promising a trade. We are confirming previous speculation from well known sources (A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE) that the Celtics are very busy targeting Cousins. Our only new news is that the potential holdup in the deal is the inclusion of Bradley or Lee."

Gethin Coolbaugh is the Editor of NBAonNBC.com. Follow him @GethinCoolbaugh on Twitter.

Fierce, I am going to stick my neck out here and say Bradley will not be in the trade. Bradley is too valuable to this team right now.  We will be unbelivably thin at the guard position without Terry and Bradley.  I also don't know how Terry fits into that trade salary wise or chemistry wise. It seems another player has to be coming here.

Twitter is abuzz that Rudy Gay is also coming here in the trade. Not happening. Maybe Fredette or even Tyreke Evans?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Why waive Joseph when there will plenty of empty seats if the reports are accurate.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Why waive Joseph when there will plenty of empty seats if the reports are accurate.

Agreed... maybe another deal in addition to the one mentioned or maybe its more than Cousins and Garcia?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

raider and hedley

We get Cousins, a franchise player!

That proposed trade benefits the Celtics the most. 

What a franchise player? if his indeed a franchise player why would the kings trade him..trade your franchise player for a bunch of bench players

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

As early as tomorrow? Wow

http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-celtics-working-on-deal-to-bring-kings-center-demarcus-cousins-to-boston/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to genaro008's comment:

Agreed... maybe another deal in addition to the one mentioned or maybe its more than Cousins and Garcia?

Why two draft picks when they getting so much between Lakers and Celtics. 

Sections
Shortcuts