Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

I tink they are hearing rumblings of a trade but are throwing names to see who sticks at this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticNut. Show CelticNut's posts

Terry probably will retire next year.  Bradley and Sully will never be an all-star.  The trade works for the Celtics.  I assume they will add more pieces since only 12 will be left on the roster.  Perhaps Sacramento will waive Terry and the Celtics can resign him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

So 2 future 1st rd picks. A future stud in Bradley. A future star in Sullinger ( who i really like) Terry no big deal. SOOO all of this for a headache?? If Rivers, KG, or even PP can control this kid then you wasted alot of talent for nothing. Way too much to give up for a player that no one knows if he is going to workout here in Boston with all the pressure that comes in playing here. Also will you get the same return back if you decide to trade him out of here?? They should have kept Perkins. Dumbest trade ever.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Can you guys start another thread called "fierce34 and rameacap fight like children" so when you guys want to bicker like two old mades, you can go there.  This will eleviate all of us from having to read this crap.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Can you guys start another thread called "fierce34 and rameacap fight like children" so when you guys want to bicker like two old mades, you can go there.  This will eleviate all of us from having to read this crap.

+2

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Heck lets make a move for Dirk.  I can dream can't I?  He is frustrated, Mav's going no where.  I could see Cuban moving him for the right pieces and starting over.

Sections
Shortcuts