Rumors: Carmelo eyes Magic and Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Rumors: Carmelo eyes Magic and Knicks

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2010/08/magic-have-not-talked-with-nuggets-about-carmelo-otis-smith-says.html

What would it mean with him go either to NY or Orlando. NY stated it was willing to give up Galinari, Curry and future first round pick. What can Orlando offer? If he is coming to Orlando that would be painfull for the celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Rumors: Carmelo eyes Magic and Knicks

Cant be wrried about where players may go and the implication on the CELTICS.  If he was traded to the knocks before the trade deadline they will finish in the 8th seeed.  Other than that it will mean something later on down the line.  Don't loose any sleep of Melo or any other player or teams.  Im more concerned with DA plans for 2012 and beyond.  Everything else is irrelevant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

I'm picking that celt fans will have Melo joining them very soon. Just like they were gonna get LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Stoudamire, Boozer etc etc etc.

How'd that work out for ya?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Rumors: Carmelo eyes Magic and Knicks:
    [QUOTE]I'm picking that celt fans will have Melo joining them very soon. Just like they were gonna get LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Stoudamire, Boozer etc etc etc. How'd that work out for ya?
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]
    Well in 08 we added Ray Allen and Kg as we thought and... How'd that work out for ya?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoBoston. Show GregoBoston's posts

Orlando does not really have the pieces for a trade.  Vince Carter has an expiring contract but they don't have a promising young potential star to offer in a trade. 
    I actually think that Denver could get a much better offer than Gallinari + expriring contract + picks.

Melo is from Maryland.  Maybe, the Wizzards could offer one of their two young big men. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Forget NY, If I were Melo I would be trying to head to Orlando. The Magic need a guy like Melo to go with Howard.

VC, Gortat & Nelson for Melo & Lawson??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]Forget NY, If I were Melo I would be trying to head to Orlando. The Magic need a guy like Melo to go with Howard. VC, Gortat & Nelson for Melo & Lawson??
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    Are you kidding me ! This should be against the law, Son! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumors: Carmelo eyes Magic and Knicks : Well in 08 we added Ray Allen and Kg as we thought and... How'd that work out for ya?
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

You got KG as a result of an administrator wrecking a franchise he was involved with for the sake of his former team. Until then, the celtics weren't even on the radar and belonged in the category of 'wooden spooners' like the Clippers.

Don't believe me, how did the celts fare the season before? Couldn't even get 20 wins that season!! The disgrace is the TWolves have never recovered.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]I'm picking that celt fans will have Melo joining them very soon. Just like they were gonna get LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Stoudamire, Boozer etc etc etc. How'd that work out for ya?

Same as it worked out with Bynum for Chris Paul.  Now, it's Bynum for Melo - already heard it on the radio this AM!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumors: Carmelo eyes Magic and Knicks : You got KG as a result of an administrator wrecking a franchise he was involved with for the sake of his former team. Until then, the celtics weren't even on the radar and belonged in the category of 'wooden spooners' like the Clippers. Don't believe me, how did the celts fare the season before? Couldn't even get 20 wins that season!! The disgrace is the TWolves have never recovered.

Yeah like the Lakers were on "this radar" before Gasol came and Shaq left. It's the same perception. Besides LA got gasol for nothing that was just a gift.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

he plays no defense...so how would it be "painful to celtics"....

the history of the C'S has shown that  the celtics have  always found a way...

to beat scorers....who cares where he goes.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]he plays no defense...so how would it be "painful to celtics".... the history of the C'S has shown that  the celtics have  always found a way...   to beat scorers....who cares where he goes.....
    Posted by binbones[/QUOTE]
    So you don't think NY will be a team to watch out for if he goes there. We still would be the best in atlantic? Or orlando won't be better with Carmelo? The leader they never had... 

Sections
Shortcuts