Ryan Hollins and Fesenko

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Ryan Hollins and Fesenko

Apparently these are the guys...hoopshype.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko

I just read that too. Hollins is a long and very active player.... Hasn't stuck because he can't score and isn't a great rebounder. But he would be welcome due to his activity. He can bother shots and is a 7 footer. Fesenko is a mountain of a kid. Just a space eater with some skill

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko:
    I just read that too. Hollins is a long and very active player.... Hasn't stuck because he can't score and isn't a great rebounder. But he would be welcome due to his activity. He can bother shots and is a 7 footer. Fesenko is a mountain of a kid. Just a space eater with some skill
    Posted by Rebels345209

Don't know alot bout these guys but like you said, if they assume their role they will be welcome..rebounds!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

David Harrison is around.. He was good at some point, whatever happened to him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Posted by Rebels345209

Well if Hollins cant score and not a great rebounder, why bother since that is what JO was... Can Fesenko rebound?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I like Fesenko. Hollins does nothing for me. I'd prefer Powe, who while undersized, has a real nose for the ball and gobbles up rebounds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko : Well if Hollins cant score and not a great rebounder, why bother since that is what JO was... Can Fesenko rebound?
    Posted by CASox

Cuz there is nothing else out there...miami aked for mikki moore, thqts how bad things are out there

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko : Cuz there is nothing else out there...miami aked for mikki moore, thqts how bad things are out there
    Posted by cabutan

I agree.... I did hear that Evans of the Clips may get bought out....he is an awesome rebounder... no offense and a lousy foul shooter though

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko : I agree.... I did hear that Evans of the Clips may get bought out....he is an awesome rebounder... no offense and a lousy foul shooter though
    Posted by CASox

C's looked at evans sometime at the beginning of the season.. I like his game..a banger and thats what we need

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko : C's looked at evans sometime at the beginning of the season.. I like his game..a banger and thats what we need
    Posted by cabutan

Then the question becomes, do any of these buyout players want to play in Boston where there is little chance to go that deep in the playoffs?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Hollins and Fesenko : Then the question becomes, do any of these buyout players want to play in Boston where there is little chance to go that deep in the playoffs?
    Poqsted by CASox

There's gotta be one that prefers the opportunity to play..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Alllll Reggie Evans does is rebound.... And I heard something about him also but why exactly would clippers waive him? Hollins is good because he is a way above average athlete for a center... He would help on the glass. Fesenko is a legit 7 footer and around 280 pounds. Just a big big man. I was impressed with him in the playoffs a few years ago with Utah. Then his contract ran out and I believe he was hurt. Was almost signed for golden state but remained unsigned

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I can't fathom why the Clippers would want to waive the Nutcracker.

Sections
Shortcuts