Same Team Next Season

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Same Team Next Season

In Response to Same Team Next Season:
    [QUOTE]The Big 3, Rondo, Shaq, JO, Jeff Green, and Avery Bradley are all under contract next season. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

There will be no next season, then the year after KG, Shaq, Ray, and JO will be gone.  Green is not  under contract next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

I'm Glad there will not be a next season under these circumstances!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Same Team Next Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Same Team Next Season : Jeff Green is a restricted free-agent. I don't think the Celtics will let him go.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are correct, the Cs have a 6 million dollar qualifying offer on Green - it remains to be seen whether they will exercise it and how all of these things fall out in the new CBA.

Either way I believe it points to the Cs becoming the Cavs and Danny riding off into the sunset.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Same Team Next Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Same Team Next Season : There will be no next season, then the year after KG, Shaq, Ray, and JO will be gone.  Green is not  under contract next year.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Their is definitely a good chance that the NBA will not reach any type of agreement and won't play next year.    If Shaq doesn't return this season, he may decide to retire anyway.  

Sections
Shortcuts